Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

guide me

Cryshawn Blackford

<td val[/IMG]can you plz guide me give me the next step. I have been studying learning i meditate often i dedicate everything to satan. Is there a ritual i should do because i used to be christian and i used to belive in that so what piece of shyt g** . But that was an year ago i want satan to be my only god until eternity. someone plz guide me

hail satan!!!!!!!

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]You're doing the right thing. Keep meditating and advancing. Keep learning and reading, as much as you can about everything you can, although keep in mind many things have been corrupted. Try finding your Guardian Demon and communicating with them.

HAIL SATAN

--- On Mon, 3/22/10, Cryshawn Blackford <cryshawnblackford@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] guide me
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, March 22, 2010, 11:44 AM

<td style="font:[/IMG]can you plz guide me give me the next step. I have been studying learning i meditate often i dedicate everything to satan. Is there a ritual i should do because i used to be christian and i used to belive in that so what piece of shyt g** . But that was an year ago i want satan to be my only god until eternity. someone plz guide me

hail satan!!!!!!!

[/TD]
[/TD]

you weren't f'n me when Astaroth gave you that meditation here's a funny thing as well I asked Astaroth about working with her sigil and my psychic ears aren't fully open so I couldn't hear her but that next day I saw info on her sigil that you posted and I gave it a try now I did the whole working in o ne night now one more thing do I have to do one working each day or can I do it all at once that's all I need to know but any way thank u and thank Astaroth that really amplified my energy and brought me closer to her she is my bff for life email me at diabolus567@...

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, March 22, 2010 7:48:25 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] guide me

<td vAl[/IMG]You're doing the right thing. Keep meditating and advancing. Keep learning and reading, as much as you can about everything you can, although keep in mind many things have been corrupted. Try finding your Guardian Demon and communicating with them.

HAIL SATAN

--- On Mon, 3/22/10, Cryshawn Blackford <cryshawnblackford@ yahoo.com wrote:
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

<td vAl[/IMG]can you plz guide me give me the next step. I have been studying learning i meditate often i dedicate everything to satan. Is there a ritual i should do because i used to be christian and i used to belive in that so what piece of shyt g** . But that was an year ago i want satan to be my only god until eternity. someone plz guide me

hail satan!!!!!!!

[/TD]
[/TD]

If you havent already, and you really want Father Satan to be your only god forever it would be a good idea to do the Dedication Ritual.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ashley Ardis <thefriesiankeeper@... wrote:

You're doing the right thing. Keep meditating and advancing. Keep learning and reading, as much as you can about everything you can, although keep in mind many things have been corrupted. Try finding your Guardian Demon and communicating with them.

HAIL SATAN

--- On Mon, 3/22/10, Cryshawn Blackford <cryshawnblackford@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

can you plz guide me give me the next step. I have been studying learning i meditate often i dedicate everything to satan. Is there a ritual i should do because i used to be christian and i used to belive in that so what piece of shyt g** . But that was an year ago i want satan to be my only god until eternity. someone plz guide me

hail satan!!!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back