Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Guidance

rajnandinijena

I ve done my dedication ritual...m not quite good with meditation too..but I'd love to knw how can I b closer to THE FATHER..
HAIL SATAN...

Not many people are good with meditation, as it's an entirely new concept and practice to them. But it's the foundation of Spiritual Satanism. It's important to do it everyday. Even 10-15 minutes a day will benefit you immensely, if done consistently.
Here's a good one by High Priest Hooded Cobra, from Satan's Library on the Joy of Satan website:http://webzoom.freewebs.com/satanismgr/ ... stries.pdf

On Sunday, September 6, 2015 8:22 AM, "rajnandinijena@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I ve done my dedication ritual...m not quite good with meditation too..but I'd love to knw how can I b closer to THE FATHER..
HAIL SATAN...

i tryed it but i didnt   have candies  to light  and i could only spell frist letter in my name in blood  couldnt get much blood out my roomates like u wanting go to hell and fussed at me

This group is for d people who have come to knw d truth n THE FATHER welcomes everyone...feel free to join...
HAIL SATAN..

The amount of blood doesnt matter...its jst formality..wats in our heart matters more..coz THE FATHER is all understanding...
HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back