Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Guidance.

[email protected]

i've very recently turned to Satanism. I'm not a curious teenager, I completely understand the seriousness of it, but I need help to fully comprehend and accept the beliefs. Can someone here guide me?

Have you read the Joy of Satan site? If not, its exceptionally important that you do so. This will give you the understanding and grounding that you need. You can ask any questions that you may have here, but its important that you read the JoS. You will probably find most of your questions will be answered simply by reading the first few pages. As you go along and do some self studying, more and more information and knowledge will come to you.   Hail Lord Satan!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 9:04:22 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Guidance.

i've very recently turned to Satanism. I'm not a curious teenager, I completely understand the seriousness of it, but I need help to fully comprehend and accept the beliefs. Can someone here guide me?

<h1>Diners report seeing Virgin Mary in food griddle Thu Apr 30, 9:14 pm ET CALEXICO, Calif. – The hottest thing on the griddle at the Las Palmas restaurant these days isn't the food — it's the image of Our Lady of Guadalupe that a cook says she saw on the griddle. Restaurant manager Brenda Martinez says more than 100 people have flocked to the small town of Calexico on the California-Mexico border to gaze at the likeness of the Virgin Mary since it was discovered as the griddle was being cleaned. Among the awe-struck was a group of masked Mexican wrestlers who arrived Thursday for an exhibition at a nearby swap meet. One, known as Mr. Tempest, says: "This is amazing. It's a true miracle." Since the discovery, the griddle has been taken out of service and placed in a shrine in a storage room.
Me: I am wondering when they saw this virgin mary, was it before the swine flu started (where it was suppose to have originated from) ?

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, May 2, 2009 6:27:27 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Guidance.

Have you read the Joy of Satan site? If not, its exceptionally important that you do so. This will give you the understanding and grounding that you need. You can ask any questions that you may have here, but its important that you read the JoS. You will probably find most of your questions will be answered simply by reading the first few pages. As you go along and do some self studying, more and more information and knowledge will come to you.   Hail Lord Satan!!

To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

-Absolutely insane!!!! What will stupid people do??? Lookin for "miracles" in the pancake griddle???? Fuckin lunatics.

thanks Lord of the Untamed...

HAIL THE GODS OF HELL

-- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lord of the Untamed <wild_horned_one_within@... wrote:
Diners report seeing Virgin Mary in food griddle
Thu Apr 30, 9:14 pm ET
CALEXICO, Calif. â€" The hottest thing on the griddle at the Las Palmas restaurant these days isn't the food â€" it's the image of Our Lady of Guadalupe that a cook says she saw on the griddle.
Restaurant manager Brenda Martinez says more than 100 people have flocked to the small town of Calexico on the California-Mexico border to gaze at the likeness of the Virgin Mary since it was discovered as the griddle was being cleaned.
Among the awe-struck was a group of masked Mexican wrestlers who arrived Thursday for an exhibition at a nearby swap meet.
One, known as Mr. Tempest, says: "This is amazing. It's a true miracle."
Since the discovery, the griddle has been taken out of service and placed in a shrine in a storage room.

Me: I am wondering when they saw this virgin mary, was it before the swine flu started (where it was suppose to have originated from) ?

Have you read the Joy of Satan site? If not, its exceptionally important that you do so. This will give you the understanding and grounding that you need. You can ask any questions that you may have here, but its important that you read the JoS. You will probably find most of your questions will be answered simply by reading the first few pages. As you go along and do some self studying, more and more information and knowledge will come to you.

Hail Lord Satan!!

I find this amazing what people can do with their imagination, but even more so how many eat it up and believe this stuff.

Like this guy who claimed to have found god's hanprint in a stonewall. How can he be so sure it was god's handprint? I have to admit it did look kind of like a giant handprint, but..not like there was a name next to it saying it was god -.-;

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lord of the Untamed <wild_horned_one_within@... wrote:

Diners report seeing Virgin Mary in food griddle
Thu Apr 30, 9:14 pm ET
CALEXICO, Calif. â€" The hottest thing on the griddle at the Las Palmas restaurant these days isn't the food â€" it's the image of Our Lady of Guadalupe that a cook says she saw on the griddle.
Restaurant manager Brenda Martinez says more than 100 people have flocked to the small town of Calexico on the California-Mexico border to gaze at the likeness of the Virgin Mary since it was discovered as the griddle was being cleaned.
Among the awe-struck was a group of masked Mexican wrestlers who arrived Thursday for an exhibition at a nearby swap meet.
One, known as Mr. Tempest, says: "This is amazing. It's a true miracle."
Since the discovery, the griddle has been taken out of service and placed in a shrine in a storage room.

Have you read the Joy of Satan site? If not, its exceptionally important that you do so. This will give you the understanding and grounding that you need. You can ask any questions that you may have here, but its important that you read the JoS. You will probably find most of your questions will be answered simply by reading the first few pages. As you go along and do some self studying, more and more information and knowledge will come to you.

Hail Lord Satan!!

Hello brother and sister!

It's been a very long time since I've posted, but I need a little help. I've been doing Power Meditations for about two years now (I want to take my time with each meditation);however, I've ONLY been doing Power Meditations. Is that okay or am I doing something wrong?

HAIL SATAN!

Sent from my iPhone

What do you mean "only" power meditations? That's the point of Spiritual Satanism, so I don't get what you're worried about. It would be wise to do a little studying too though, in the joyofSatan site, or exposingchristianity etc.

Στις 7:43 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 5 Φεβρουαρίου 2014, ο/η "pimpc216@..." <pimpc216@... έγραψε:

It's been a very long time since I've posted, but I need a little help. I've been doing Power Meditations for about two years now (I want to take my time with each meditation);however, I've ONLY been doing Power Meditations. Is that okay or am I doing something wrong?

HAIL SATAN!

Sent from my iPhone

Meditation is above all but don't forget Spiritual or online warfare in exposing the enemy and waking people up to the truth. If you feel that you are doing something wrong or you feel that something is empty or missing then that is more than likely the feeling of not doing any of those things in working for Satan and the gods.
There are many things you can do for online warfare such as: (this is another satanist's idea(s).
   Making anti tracts by writing the website on a piece of paper and hiding them in books and other places. 

Buy a sharpy and have fun. Bathrooms are the best place as there is no cameras. Write the website somewhere. 

Make a youtube channel and go video to video posting the  JoS link  or exposingchristianity.com link in the comments section. Copy paste. 

Helping people in these groups gives you top priority in Hell according to Maxine. Those who are under the direct protection from hell cannot be touched. Only those working extensively get this. 

Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Friday, February 7, 2014 8:09 AM, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:
  What do you mean "only" power meditations? That's the point of Spiritual Satanism, so I don't get what you're worried about. It would be wise to do a little studying too though, in the joyofSatan site, or exposingchristianity etc.

Στις 7:43 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 5 Φεβρουαρίου 2014, ο/η "pimpc216@..." <pimpc216@... έγραψε:

HAIL SATAN!

Sent from my iPhone

For two years? Well, everybody is different. I'm hoping to have gone beyond this level in few months time.
On Feb 5, 2014 6:43 PM, <pimpc216@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Sent from my iPhone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back