Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Guidance Needed!

Matthew

I have been searching for years now something that would fill this void in me, call it in my heart or conscious I don't care but I have always felt left out and 'missing' from something. I grew up in an indoctrinating Christian house and although I went along with it in order to be a good boy I never felt like there was any merit to it. In my later teenage years my desire to remove myself from the right hand path grew so strong that I ran away and never went back. Since then I met someone at the place I was working (I was 18) and fell in love with her. Fast forward we are married now I have three children and she drags me all over the globe since she has joined the military 6 years ago. We have been married now for 7 years and I have been with her for nearly 8. Just recently (within the last 18 months) I have finally started finding a path that seemed to fit. I have been an atheist for years but even with that felt empty! I eventually stumbled upon the Laveyan Satanism and it seemed to make quite a bit of since, well it was a step in the right direction I'll put it that way. After a few months in that sect I still felt somewhat of a hole inside, not as big as before but yet still there. I have now found the Joy of Satan website and everything I read on it makes perfect since and it actually excites me somewhat to read and learn. The feeling I get from what I see in spiritual Satanism is that of that hole being filled completely so I feel this may be the right place for me, FINALLY! What I need now is guidance, I am so new to this that as many tips and advice I can get will be greatly appreciated. Like I said, I have a military Christian ;-( wife and three children all girls. I want to keep all things spiritual or religious in content away from them for I don't want to indoctrinate them as my parents did, so I can't do anything with them around and since I am a stay at home dad that steals most of my time. My youngest finally started school this year so I actually get several hours in the morning to myself which is very nice! My wife knows I am heading in the satanic direction and isn't saying much about it but if I start doing rituals and things in her presence I know that will lead to a divorce, and whether I want that to happen or not is besides the point I am in a situation that getting a divorce would be disastrous for me financially (I don't have a job remember)! I have tried forever to get a job, even went so far as to get an MBA and it is still incredibly hard to find a decent job (been hunting for 4 years now, hoping Satan can help here eventually!) Well, I guess I have gone on long enough, you know somewhat my situation and I just need advice on where to start and how to go forward. I am planning on going on a buying rampage on the Joy of Satan website for all the sermons and books and instructions and so on and so forth. Any advice don't hesitate, just don't disrespect! Thanks.

It's easier for us to read what you're saying by dividing your paragraph into a few more paragraphs.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, January 10, 2010 9:36:47 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Guidance Needed!

I have been searching for years now something that would fill this void in me, call it in my heart or conscious I don't care but I have always felt left out and 'missing' from something. I grew up in an indoctrinating Christian house and although I went along with it in order to be a good boy I never felt like there was any merit to it. In my later teenage years my desire to remove myself from the right hand path grew so strong that I ran away and never went back. Since then I met someone at the place I was working (I was 18) and fell in love with her. Fast forward we are married now I have three children and she drags me all over the globe since she has joined the military 6 years ago. We have been married now for 7 years and I have been with her for nearly 8. Just recently (within the last 18 months) I have finally started finding a path that seemed to fit. I have been an atheist for years but even with that felt empty! I eventually stumbled upon the Laveyan Satanism and it seemed to make quite a bit of since, well it was a step in the right direction I'll put it that way. After a few months in that sect I still felt somewhat of a hole inside, not as big as before but yet still there. I have now found the Joy of Satan website and everything I read on it makes perfect since and it actually excites me somewhat to read and learn. The feeling I get from what I see in spiritual Satanism is that of that hole being filled completely so I feel this may be the right place for me, FINALLY! What I need now is guidance, I am so new to this that as many tips and advice I can get will be greatly appreciated. Like I said, I have a military Christian ;-( wife and three children all girls. I want to keep all things spiritual or religious in content away from them for I don't want to indoctrinate them as my parents did, so I can't do anything with them around and since I am a stay at home dad that steals most of my time. My youngest finally started school this year so I actually get several hours in the morning to myself which is very nice! My wife knows I am heading in the satanic direction and isn't saying much about it but if I start doing rituals and things in her presence I know that will lead to a divorce, and whether I want that to happen or not is besides the point I am in a situation that getting a divorce would be disastrous for me financially (I don't have a job remember)! I have tried forever to get a job, even went so far as to get an MBA and it is still incredibly hard to find a decent job (been hunting for 4 years now, hoping Satan can help here eventually!) Well, I guess I have gone on long enough, you know somewhat my situation and I just need advice on where to start and how to go forward. I am planning on going on a buying rampage on the Joy of Satan website for all the sermons and books and instructions and so on and so forth. Any advice don't hesitate, just don't disrespect! Thanks.

The new Internet Explorer® 8 - Faster, safer, easier. Optimized for Yahoo! Get it Now for Free!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back