Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Guidance is wanted

brandondean855

No ritual tools, no real spiritual power in my self. Don't know how to begin in a relationship with Satan.
Also I live with a very difficult individual (my girlfriend) who is consistently rude and demeaning to me, She is verbally and mentally, as well as emotionally abusive towards me. And I would like to receive guidance on how to deal with someone like this: (I have no where else to go and she is the mother of my child, though she has a child with someone else to.) She is controlling and then she apologizes and the cycle restarts, I do care about  her, but how exactly would I go about spiritually defending myself psychically from her negative energy and others? I read the article within the Joy of Satan website entitled ''fighting back'' and there is a technique that is mentioned but I find it very hard to find alone time because I am constantly bombarded with interruption to even  perform this technique. I am receiving negative energy from every direction from different people. 
I really am interested in spiritual satanism ''true satanism''.

<td val[/IMG]If she is not one of us you may have to make some hard choices.But baby or not no should be abused that is not love that is control.But no one one here can tell you what to do it has to be your decision.All I can tell you is what I did.I was married to a xtian and made the choice to end the marriage.But when I did Satan gave me my soul mate who has been an SS longer then I and we are having a baby.But it was a decision that I made and Satan as always honored it.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Guidance is wanted
Sent: Fri, Sep 7, 2012 1:09:21 AM

<td val[/IMG]   No ritual tools, no real spiritual power in my self. Don't know how to begin in a relationship with Satan.
Also I live with a very difficult individual (my girlfriend) who is consistently rude and demeaning to me, She is verbally and mentally, as well as emotionally abusive towards me. And I would like to receive guidance on how to deal with someone like this: (I have no where else to go and she is the mother of my child, though she has a child with someone else to.) She is controlling and then she apologizes and the cycle restarts, I do care about  her, but how exactly would I go about spiritually defending myself psychically from her negative energy and others? I read the article within the Joy of Satan website entitled ''fighting back'' and there is a technique that is mentioned but I find it very hard to find alone time because I am constantly bombarded with interruption to even  perform this technique. I am receiving negative energy from every direction from different people. 
I really am interested in spiritual satanism ''true satanism''. [/TD]

I have been reading your website for the past day now, and I believe I am going to dedicate myself tonight. Sitting here tonight on the computer, my body keeps tingling all over.. like something I have never felt. Would this be a demon or other presence encouraging/discouraging me? What will happen as I sign my name? I've never been one to easily believe; and always need proof. From what I have read, this offers it drastically. Please just impart what beginner advice you can, as all would be appreciated.

I believe that Satan does different things to different people during the dedication.I too needed some proof too,so I heard the voices of the Demons say"we will protect you now".But some people do not need any kind of sign to start on their path to perfection.We are all different,and have had different life experiences,and even past life experiences.So just do the dedication and the Gods will give you what you need too.But don't look for any special sign,just let this unfold as the Gods seem fit.They know what you need better then you do.

Hail Satan
Brian 

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, September 8, 2012 12:59 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Assistance please?

I have been reading your website for the past day now, and I believe I am going to dedicate myself tonight. Sitting here tonight on the computer, my body keeps tingling all over.. like something I have never felt. Would this be a demon or other presence encouraging/discouraging me? What will happen as I sign my name? I've never been one to easily believe; and always need proof. From what I have read, this offers it drastically. Please just impart what beginner advice you can, as all would be appreciated.

No, the dedication is not done to get proof, it's only done when you already have proof and you don't need more and you are willing to be committed. It's a serious thing done only after you're sure. I'll tell you if you are not sure if it's true or it's for you don't bother dedicating, wait until you're sure.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ryan Boa <legolink2@... wrote:

Just to add something, you're not supposed to get instant signs either. It's not an ultimate thing to do to get quick proof, this doesn't happen at all if you're not astrally open, it's merely your personal commitment. Those people who get some experiences are those who either are natural psychics or had years of experience with the occult. You'll experience nothing that make you say "WHAM!!Yeah!!" if you didn't have any psychic experiences before.

If you want to start somewhere you should start doing power meditation as it's the foundation of SS. Every SS should do power meditations every day.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

No, the dedication is not done to get proof, it's only done when you already have proof and you don't need more and you are willing to be committed. It's a serious thing done only after you're sure. I'll tell you if you are not sure if it's true or it's for you don't bother dedicating, wait until you're sure.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ryan Boa <legolink2@ wrote:

Well the tingling can be attributed to a number of things like being nervous subconsciously or just your mind being very focused on what you want to do. Don't let it discourage you chances are it's nothing. As for the ritual when I did it nothing happened I was just happy I finally did it haha, nothing to be worried about.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ryan Boa <legolink2@... wrote:

Father Satan and the Gods of hell are not as potrayed by xianity. Father Satan is loving and understanding. when u dedicate ur soul to him. he will help you accomplish your future endevours. read through the power meditation section and begin practising coz its your way to becoming a god as Father Satan's plan for you. I think your tingling is not from Father Satan or the Gods of Hell. you are probably debating if to dedicate or not. dedicate your soul cos Father SATAN is the only true God who loves and want you to be free. u have found the truth cos Father SATAN is the truth. HAIL SATANReply to Ryan Boa

------------------------------
On Sat, Sep 8, 2012 06:59 BST Ryan Boa wrote:

I hear anything. I only felt peace overcome me and my head seem to clear up. It felt as if my fear melted from me and everything was going to be alright. I feel now as if a large weight has been lifted from my shoulders, and it's finally possible for me to relax after a long time of the ability avoiding me. It just feels... right. Thanks for the help, and I can not wait to dig deeper into my new-found peace.Hail SatanRyan
Sent: Saturday, September 8, 2012 10:51:40 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Assistance please?

I believe that Satan does different things to different people during the dedication.I too needed some proof too,so I heard the voices of the Demons say"we will protect you now".But some people do not need any kind of sign to start on their path to perfection.We are all different,and have had different life experiences,and even past life experiences.So just do the dedication and the Gods will give you what you need too.But don't look for any special sign,just let this unfold as the Gods seem fit.They know what you need better then you do.

Hail Satan
Brian 

<td val[/IMG]That is awesome I know what you mean I felt a safety with the Gods I have never felt before when I dedicated.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Sent: Sat, Sep 8, 2012 6:45:55 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I hear anything. I only felt peace overcome me and my head seem to clear up. It felt as if my fear melted from me and everything was going to be alright. I feel now as if a large weight has been lifted from my shoulders, and it's finally possible for me to relax after a long time of the ability avoiding me. It just feels... right. Thanks for the help, and I can not wait to dig deeper into my new-found peace.Hail SatanRyan
Sent: Saturday, September 8, 2012 10:51:40 AM

Hail Satan
Brian 

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back