Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Guarding Demon help!!

kody_kingston

I need one bad. Does it just randomly come to you or can you get one according to what you need help with or trying to accomplish? They all have different powers so how does it work? I dont mediate like most of yall but im trying to get there... BUT i been seeing RANDOM flashes of lights and like shadows. Is this good or bad? I swear i heard things to that is random. I do alot of research on JOS but hve to get yalls advice since its not all clear to me. If i need to perform a ritual please tell me how and what it is? Also, can i write my prays to satan on regular paper?

KodyK here's a quote:

"One of the most important steps in the summoning of a Demon you are not yet familiar with, is to go through Satan.
The reasons for this are serious. Not all Demons are friendly to humans, nor are all Demons of Satan. Satan has authority over all of the Goetic Demons. Most Demons are friendly when treated with respect and interactions result in a positive experience. I have found many Demons that have caused outsiders problems are often friendly to a confirmed Satanist."

That's from this page:

How to Summon Demons  And......Demons are not IT's. They are people with feelings like we have. You wouldn't want to be referred to as an "IT" now would you? No. Be respectful and polite :)

<font>Don't try summoning a Demon without being Dedicated first. Have a valid reason for summoning them, not just because you want to chat or to prove to yourself they are 'real'. They ARE real Beings. Its your decision but if it were me I wouldn't bother them for anything frivolous. And be prepared to give something back. If you aren't Dedicated yet, aren't meditating, those flashes of light etc could be anything. Who knows? And if you aren't Dedicated, you shouldn't try to summon a Demon.

If you mean writing the Dedication to Father on regular paper, sure I suppose why not? In my case I went for real parchment, but I'm an artist so it had to be aesthetic.

Hope that helps you.

HAIL SATAN!

A Guardian Demon chooses you when you perform the Dedication Ritual. Spiritual Satanism is for the strong and a Guardian Demon is not going to cushion you against all discomforts. Cleaning your aura and building an aura of protection daily will protect you against accidents, disease, and other misfortune. You need to meditate daily. Meditation raises your bioelectricity and high levels of bioelectricity shield you against misfortune.

How to Clean Your Aura
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aning.html 
Aura of Protection
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ction.html 
Meditation for Protection
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic10007.html   Seeing flashes of light is indicative you are beginning to open up to the astral. Hearing random noises is indicative of the same. Your astral hearing is beginning to open up and you will pick up on astral noise. It is nothing to worry about and is a good sign you are progressing spiritually. Rituals are on the Joy of Satan website and yes, you can write prayers to Satan on regular paper as long as the paper is not wrinkled, yellowed, or otherwise soiled.

Satanism requires much patience. Keep up with your meditation program, study and keep on fighting for Satan. I also suggest keeping a journal to record some of things you experience and always use common sense... The more you meditate the more you become open, there's no need to rush and get all the answers at once. Perform rituals to Satan and stay open and dedicated to his cause and in due time you will understand more & more... obviously read and study JOYOFSATAN.COM in its entirety, as what you are asking can be answered with what the information the website provides.

Thanks! But just to clarify. I do meditate and I am dedicated as of 4 months ago. :)What I ment about not meditating as much as yall is not for hours. I'm 30 minutesa day. But, i prayed to satan last night and honestly poured my heart out to him because I discovered a truth I never known. I woke up 3 times to blue like mist or haze in my room and for the first time i never felt scared!!!! It was amazing. What does that mean??? 
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 9:51 PM, zolaluckystar@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   KodyK here's a quote:

"One of the most important steps in the summoning of a Demon you are not yet familiar with, is to go through Satan.
The reasons for this are serious. Not all Demons are friendly to humans, nor are all Demons of Satan. Satan has authority over all of the Goetic Demons. Most Demons are friendly when treated with respect and interactions result in a positive experience. I have found many Demons that have caused outsiders problems are often friendly to a confirmed Satanist."

That's from this page:

How to Summon Demons  And......Demons are not IT's. They are people with feelings like we have. You wouldn't want to be referred to as an "IT" now would you? No. Be respectful and polite :)

<font>Don't try summoning a Demon without being Dedicated first. Have a valid reason for summoning them, not just because you want to chat or to prove to yourself they are 'real'. They ARE real Beings. Its your decision but if it were me I wouldn't bother them for anything frivolous. And be prepared to give something back. If you aren't Dedicated yet, aren't meditating, those flashes of light etc could be anything. Who knows? And if you aren't Dedicated, you shouldn't try to summon a Demon.

If you mean writing the Dedication to Father on regular paper, sure I suppose why not? In my case I went for real parchment, but I'm an artist so it had to be aesthetic.

Hope that helps you.

HAIL SATAN!

Okay, thanks!! So what you are saying is my guardian demon will expose him/her self to me when he/she wants? 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 10:08 PM, johnson_akemi@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   A Guardian Demon chooses you when you perform the Dedication Ritual. Spiritual Satanism is for the strong and a Guardian Demon is not going to cushion you against all discomforts. Cleaning your aura and building an aura of protection daily will protect you against accidents, disease, and other misfortune. You need to meditate daily. Meditation raises your bioelectricity and high levels of bioelectricity shield you against misfortune.

How to Clean Your Aura
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aning.html 
Aura of Protection
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ction.html 
Meditation for Protection
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic10007.html   Seeing flashes of light is indicative you are beginning to open up to the astral. Hearing random noises is indicative of the same. Your astral hearing is beginning to open up and you will pick up on astral noise. It is nothing to worry about and is a good sign you are progressing spiritually. Rituals are on the Joy of Satan website and yes, you can write prayers to Satan on regular paper as long as the paper is not wrinkled, yellowed, or otherwise soiled.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back