Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Guardian

Mikemcgerry

So I was wondering when does it usually happen I dedicated myself about a week and a half ago when does it usually happen I ask father but I have gotten no signs or responses

It took me 2 years to finally find the name of my Guardian Demon.

I had felt her presence since day one, though.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mikemcgerry <mikemcgerry@... wrote:

So I was wondering when does it usually happen I dedicated myself about a week and a half ago when does it usually happen I ask father but I have gotten no signs or responses

I sometimes feel presence thank u for responding

On May 11, 2010, at 9:48 AM, "Crypsis" <crypsiskilla@... wrote:
  It took me 2 years to finally find the name of my Guardian Demon.

I had felt her presence since day one, though.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Mikemcgerry <mikemcgerry@ ... wrote:

What is the most accurate way to find my guardian? I was born on a day of lord horus. Does that have anything to do with finding my guardian? I feel drawn to lord azazel. Could he be my guardian?

I really need some help finding out and making contact with my guardian demon. I can feel a presence every time I concentrate and meditate on Satan, but there has not been any actual contact. Is there anyone that can help me with this?

Yes comfortablynump990,Heggenti told me she has been in mine for a long time now.Do a ritual and ask him/her to reveal him/her to you.She showed with unmistakable signs.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 3:26 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Guardian

Does everyone have A guardian demon and how do I communicate?

If you weren't dedicated you probably didn't have a Guardian (unless you were dedicated in your past lives), but now you do have though.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "caincuriel@..." <caincuriel@... wrote:

A few nights ago I wanted to find out who my guardian was so I took a pendulum found out that way. The result was that Anubis was my guardian. When I was using the pendulum I could see my aura shining bright and also surrounding the pendulum. what I want to know is because I was not dedicated could the answer I was given be inaccurate. I am now dedicated and wondering if I should check the results I get now. Another thing when I did my dedication ritual at 12am today, two long (about 6 or 7in )flames came from the candle and then began to intertwine with eachother. is that the usual of a dedication ritual.

hail enki

hello, brothers and sisters, I need some help, if someone can assist me. I just found out (via pendant and minor telephaty), my guardians name, if someone has extended knowleage about demon sigil can he/she help me with his sigil ? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,                             (PS: if there is someone that could help me can they plss reply on my e-mail? besides the fack that only some treds are posted and not all, I would prefer to speak with someone in private about this), .......thankyou very much and excuse mybad writing    
Hail Satan and the Old Gods

I am new to this site. I want to learn and understand it all. If any one is willing to help me please message me.

Read joyofsatan.org first. If you still have questions after reading it, then ask your questions here. There are no mediators here. 

--- In [email protected], <johnny_2005_16@... wrote:

I am new to this site. I want to learn and understand it all. If any one is willing to help me please message me.

Read it thoroughly and carefully. And start a beginner's meditation program and a yoga program. Best way to learn is by studying, and doing. Experience and knowledge will help you understand. Have patience with yourself.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 6:05:23 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: Guardian

Hello Brothers and Sisters,
I dedicated to Father on his day, the 23rd, and since then I have been feeling what feels like someone poking me either in the back of the head, and my chest. Not hard, but a persistent, gentle poke... Could this be someone trying to get my attention?

Ben Wolicki,
S.S.S. Triton Boatswain.

People keep hearing gossip about their Guardian to keep trying not to listen . keep doing banishing rituals? and hear what your guardian would really say.not the family or imposters of the family but to just hear what your guardian would say himself.?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back