Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Guardian Demons

Pierce Talanski

It just dawned on me that I've had three different Guardian Demons so far in my life. My first one was Lord Azazel, from the time I was born until I was about 5 or 6. I'm pretty sure he's the reason I was born almost 3 months early and lived to tell about it. My second one was Lucifer himself, from when I was about 7 to the time I was around 11-12, around the time my dad started drinking and becoming violent, but Lord Lucifer made sure he never laid a hand on me, to the time my dad was arrested and my mom and I moved to another state. And finally, my guardian demon from when I was about 12 to the present day is Lord Thoth, which was from around the time my grandparents and a large portion of my immediate family died or was trying to sue each other, and the Department of Social Services tried to put me up for adoption, which luckily they weren't allowed to do, to the time I had depression and almost went as far as trying to waste myself, to now, when Jehovah and his servants seem to be getting desperate and unstable. I never really realized just how many times my ass would have been toast if it wasn't for them, and I never really showed my appreciation for them, in fact, for the first ten years of my life, I was raised as an Episcopalian with a heavily Catholic father and a closet-Wiccan mother. I think mentioning all they've done for me and trying to express my gratitude is the least I can do at the moment.
Hail Satan!

It's great that they obviously protected you, your Guardians. I think Satan was with me when I was young, and now another demon, one of Azazel's brothers, is my Guardian--Satan told me he "gave me" over to his protection as Satan himself is very busy, and also Satan has told me many times it is his desire for me and my GD to be together. I love my demon and he says we have been together in past lives. He is very wise and talented. I am a writer and he is helping me to write a novel. I will be with him in the next life, he has even told me details of what his world--one of Satan's Hells--is like, and it is fascinating, especially to a creative person like me. GD's are awesome... :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pierce Talanski" <ptalanski@... wrote:

It just dawned on me that I've had three different Guardian Demons so far in my life. My first one was Lord Azazel, from the time I was born until I was about 5 or 6. I'm pretty sure he's the reason I was born almost 3 months early and lived to tell about it. My second one was Lucifer himself, from when I was about 7 to the time I was around 11-12, around the time my dad started drinking and becoming violent, but Lord Lucifer made sure he never laid a hand on me, to the time my dad was arrested and my mom and I moved to another state. And finally, my guardian demon from when I was about 12 to the present day is Lord Thoth, which was from around the time my grandparents and a large portion of my immediate family died or was trying to sue each other, and the Department of Social Services tried to put me up for adoption, which luckily they weren't allowed to do, to the time I had depression and almost went as far as trying to waste myself, to now, when Jehovah and his servants seem to be getting desperate and unstable. I never really realized just how many times my ass would have been toast if it wasn't for them, and I never really showed my appreciation for them, in fact, for the first ten years of my life, I was raised as an Episcopalian with a heavily Catholic father and a closet-Wiccan mother. I think mentioning all they've done for me and trying to express my gratitude is the least I can do at the moment.
Hail Satan!

kokabiel share your stories. I'd love to hear them :)

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 9:26 AM, kokabiel24 <moonshadow48@... wrote:

It's great that they obviously protected you, your Guardians. I think Satan
was with me when I was young, and now another demon, one of Azazel's
brothers, is my Guardian--Satan told me he "gave me" over to his protection
as Satan himself is very busy, and also Satan has told me many times it is
his desire for me and my GD to be together. I love my demon and he says we
have been together in past lives. He is very wise and talented. I am a
writer and he is helping me to write a novel. I will be with him in the next
life, he has even told me details of what his world--one of Satan's
Hells--is like, and it is fascinating, especially to a creative person like
me. GD's are awesome... :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pierce Talanski" <ptalanski@...
wrote:

It just dawned on me that I've had three different Guardian Demons so far
in my life. My first one was Lord Azazel, from the time I was born until I
was about 5 or 6. I'm pretty sure he's the reason I was born almost 3 months
early and lived to tell about it. My second one was Lucifer himself, from
when I was about 7 to the time I was around 11-12, around the time my dad
started drinking and becoming violent, but Lord Lucifer made sure he never
laid a hand on me, to the time my dad was arrested and my mom and I moved to
another state. And finally, my guardian demon from when I was about 12 to
the present day is Lord Thoth, which was from around the time my
grandparents and a large portion of my immediate family died or was trying
to sue each other, and the Department of Social Services tried to put me up
for adoption, which luckily they weren't allowed to do, to the time I had
depression and almost went as far as trying to waste myself, to now, when
Jehovah and his servants seem to be getting desperate and unstable. I never
really realized just how many times my ass would have been toast if it
wasn't for them, and I never really showed my appreciation for them, in
fact, for the first ten years of my life, I was raised as an Episcopalian
with a heavily Catholic father and a closet-Wiccan mother. I think
mentioning all they've done for me and trying to express my gratitude is the
least I can do at the moment.
Hail Satan!

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Okay, you asked for it! Now please keep in mind, this is ONLY my own experiences--and the things my GD told me, were for me only--they don't necessarily apply to anyone else. The reason I think Satan has always been with me, is that when I was a child I was forced to attend the Baptist church--much against my will. Even at a young age I somehow sensed something was very, very wrong with the bible. But yet when they talked about the "beautiful angel Lucifer"--I was fascinated. Even when they told me he had been turned into the "evil, ugly Satan"--I was STILL fascinated. They tried so hard to make me believe Satan was the "Prince of lies" and the root of all evil, yet a voice inside me said, "Is he? Where is their proof?" Because even their stupid bible can't PROVE Satan to be evil. He had pride--so did I. He rebelled against a murdering "God"--so? I would have too. As a child I was very stubborn and just WOULD NOT believe what they tried to shove down my throat. I never told them that, of course--my stepmother was so adamant about her religion I knew that would be inviting disaster. So I feel that Satan has always been with me, that he even protected me as a child and sent me telepathic messages. He definitely was the little voice in my head that told me they were telling me complete lies. Once I got in trouble for "laughing at prayer"--b/c what my aunt said was so stupid I couldn't supress a giggle. I was a teenager then. I think if Satanists look back on their lives, they will see places where it is quite possible Satan has been working on them all their lives to learn the truth.

As for my GD--I am a Goth and an artist and writer, so I am inclined to want to do things my own way in the first place. And my GD said that was fine, in fact--he said there was more than one Hell, that Satan oversees. He told me that in my case I would be happy with where I was going because it was "a Gothic wonderland." Whatever that means. I don't think I "created" it myself--I just think the saying "like attracts like in the universe" is true. I think Satan loves his children and wants to give us everything we truly desire in the afterlife. Now, some are going to disagree with this probably, and I say fine--disagree. But it is what my GD told me, and I believe him.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Motive <catalyst.motive@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pierce Talanski" <ptalanski@
wrote:

Hail Satan!

with this is wonder if mine perception of the universe is correct.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 14:39:50 +0000
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: Guardian Demons

Okay, you asked for it! Now please keep in mind, this is ONLY my own experiences--and the things my GD told me, were for me only--they don't necessarily apply to anyone else. The reason I think Satan has always been with me, is that when I was a child I was forced to attend the Baptist church--much against my will. Even at a young age I somehow sensed something was very, very wrong with the bible. But yet when they talked about the "beautiful angel Lucifer"--I was fascinated. Even when they told me he had been turned into the "evil, ugly Satan"--I was STILL fascinated. They tried so hard to make me believe Satan was the "Prince of lies" and the root of all evil, yet a voice inside me said, "Is he? Where is their proof?" Because even their stupid bible can't PROVE Satan to be evil. He had pride--so did I. He rebelled against a murdering "God"--so? I would have too. As a child I was very stubborn and just WOULD NOT believe what they tried to shove down my throat. I never told them that, of course--my stepmother was so adamant about her religion I knew that would be inviting disaster. So I feel that Satan has always been with me, that he even protected me as a child and sent me telepathic messages. He definitely was the little voice in my head that told me they were telling me complete lies. Once I got in trouble for "laughing at prayer"--b/c what my aunt said was so stupid I couldn't supress a giggle. I was a teenager then. I think if Satanists look back on their lives, they will see places where it is quite possible Satan has been working on them all their lives to learn the truth.

As for my GD--I am a Goth and an artist and writer, so I am inclined to want to do things my own way in the first place. And my GD said that was fine, in fact--he said there was more than one Hell, that Satan oversees. He told me that in my case I would be happy with where I was going because it was "a Gothic wonderland." Whatever that means. I don't think I "created" it myself--I just think the saying "like attracts like in the universe" is true. I think Satan loves his children and wants to give us everything we truly desire in the afterlife. Now, some are going to disagree with this probably, and I say fine--disagree. But it is what my GD told me, and I believe him.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Motive <catalyst.motive@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pierce Talanski" <ptalanski@
wrote:

Hail Satan!

Well, yours might be just as accurate as the next person's. I feel that Satan deals with us on an individual basis, so what happens in the afterlife to one Satanist may not apply to every other Satanist. We are not sheep like the Xians, Satan wants us to be individuals and be free.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Andre Wilson <darthxilon@... wrote:

with this is wonder if mine perception of the universe is correct.

Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 14:39:50 +0000

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Motive <catalyst.motive@ wrote:

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 9:26 AM, kokabiel24 <moonshadow48@ wrote:

wrote:

Hail Satan!

Neat! If that's true, I'll probably be going to a faery/elven/pixie nature place. I look like a faery, and I love nature... lol.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kokabiel24" <moonshadow48@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Then you probably will be a faery--or an elf!--Lydia. It will be awesome of it's really like that, won't it? I have to wonder about people who have NDE's, because they all experience unconditional love. I feel like if the Xians want to go and be with "Jehova"-- whatever that is--fine, let them--but even when I was a kid in church I thought the Xian "Heaven" sounded dead boring...thank Satan I won't be going there! :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Neat! If that's true, I'll probably be going to a faery/elven/pixie nature place. I look like a faery, and I love nature... lol.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kokabiel24" <moonshadow48@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

I am sorry, but I cannot and I will not let this blatant disinformation and total desecration of the Truth run rampant on these Groups- what has been said below is utter nonsense.

There are no "realms" of Hell. Hell is in the physical, not the Astral. What we refer to as "Hell" is the planet on which Father Satan and our Gods reside.

GodHead, which is Physical and Spiritual Perfection, is our goal in which the endless and meaningless cycle of death and reincarnation is broken. The idea of some pretty paradise waiting for you for when after you die is a XIAN kike concept designed to enslave people in a "live for death" mentality, which is exceptionally unhealthy and detrimental to the Mind, Body and the Soul, it is NOT Satanic and has no place in Satanism. Anyone who even hopes to have a chance of ever reaching the GodHead has to first shake off all of the xian/islamic programming that they have been subjected to. To hold onto beliefs of fairy-tale afterlives is xian. It will only lead you to degradation. Focus on LIFE, work on Advancing and Empowering your Soul. Only the strongest will reach the GodHead.

Also, your references to "unconditional love" smacks of xianity and all related enemies. This dross is of the kikes. High Priestess Maxine Dietrich has already written extensively on near death experiences and why they occur, and the hand which the enemy has in them.

Lastly, your statement regarding xians and jewhova is appalling. For one, you appear to be making the assumption that jewhova actually exists. Two, again, that "live and let live", "turn the other cheek" mentality that you are displaying is 100% xian and has no place in True Satanism. If you truly believe this then I do not understand what you are doing on these Groups, or how you can honestly refer to yourself as a Satanist.

This misinformation will not be tolerated, and I have no choice but to take on the assumption that you are an infiltrator. I see no other rhyme nor reason why anyone would post such xian nonsense. If you are not an infiltrator- I highly advise you to rethink your stance regarding everything that I have just brought forward.

It is very seldom that I call out members, especially those who have been so for quite some time, but this cannot be left unchecked. What you have claimed and stated is UN-TRUTH and will only mislead others who are reading it.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

-High Priestess Zildar Raasi

http://ageofsatan.co.cc
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kokabiel24" <moonshadow48@... wrote:

Then you probably will be a faery--or an elf!--Lydia. It will be awesome of it's really like that, won't it? I have to wonder about people who have NDE's, because they all experience unconditional love. I feel like if the Xians want to go and be with "Jehova"-- whatever that is--fine, let them--but even when I was a kid in church I thought the Xian "Heaven" sounded dead boring...thank Satan I won't be going there! :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kokabiel24" <moonshadow48@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

If i remember correctly.  Isn't Hell (Father Satan's home) on a planet in a solar system with a massive red star that is in its dying stages within the Orion Constellation?  The only star of that nature is Betelgeuse and is said to Supernova within the next millennium.  And isn't our enemy Intergalactic Federation (IGF) also within Orion?

I could be wrong but for some reason that is in my head and i can't recall from where it came from.  I plan on searching for the planet next time i astral project but i will stay in a close to 3d vibration level (the one where you can travel the physical world).

Ecrin Satan!
Waiting Patiently

Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 10:15 AM

I am sorry, but I cannot and I will not let this blatant disinformation and total desecration of the Truth run rampant on these Groups- what has been said below is utter nonsense.

There are no "realms" of Hell. Hell is in the physical, not the Astral. What we refer to as "Hell" is the planet on which Father Satan and our Gods reside.

GodHead, which is Physical and Spiritual Perfection, is our goal in which the endless and meaningless cycle of death and reincarnation is broken. The idea of some pretty paradise waiting for you for when after you die is a XIAN kike concept designed to enslave people in a "live for death" mentality, which is exceptionally unhealthy and detrimental to the Mind, Body and the Soul, it is NOT Satanic and has no place in Satanism. Anyone who even hopes to have a chance of ever reaching the GodHead has to first shake off all of the xian/islamic programming that they have been subjected to. To hold onto beliefs of fairy-tale afterlives is xian. It will only lead you to degradation. Focus on LIFE, work on Advancing and Empowering your Soul. Only the strongest will reach the GodHead.

Also, your references to "unconditional love" smacks of xianity and all related enemies. This dross is of the kikes. High Priestess Maxine Dietrich has already written extensively on near death experiences and why they occur, and the hand which the enemy has in them.

Lastly, your statement regarding xians and jewhova is appalling. For one, you appear to be making the assumption that jewhova actually exists. Two, again, that "live and let live", "turn the other cheek" mentality that you are displaying is 100% xian and has no place in True Satanism. If you truly believe this then I do not understand what you are doing on these Groups, or how you can honestly refer to yourself as a Satanist.

This misinformation will not be tolerated, and I have no choice but to take on the assumption that you are an infiltrator. I see no other rhyme nor reason why anyone would post such xian nonsense. If you are not an infiltrator- I highly advise you to rethink your stance regarding everything that I have just brought forward.

It is very seldom that I call out members, especially those who have been so for quite some time, but this cannot be left unchecked. What you have claimed and stated is UN-TRUTH and will only mislead others who are reading it.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Okay, you asked for it! Now please keep in mind, this is ONLY my own experiences--and the things my GD told me, were for me only--they don't necessarily apply to anyone else. The reason I think Satan has always been with me, is that when I was a child I was forced to attend the Baptist church--much against my will. Even at a young age I somehow sensed something was very, very wrong with the bible. But yet when they talked about the "beautiful angel Lucifer"--I was fascinated. Even when they told me he had been turned into the "evil, ugly Satan"--I was STILL fascinated. They tried so hard to make me believe Satan was the "Prince of lies" and the root of all evil, yet a voice inside me said, "Is he? Where is their proof?" Because even their stupid bible can't PROVE Satan to be evil. He had pride--so did I. He rebelled against a murdering "God"--so? I would have too. As a child I was very stubborn and just WOULD NOT believe what they tried to shove
down my throat. I never told them that, of course--my stepmother was so adamant about her religion I knew that would be inviting disaster. So I feel that Satan has always been with me, that he even protected me as a child and sent me telepathic messages. He definitely was the little voice in my head that told me they were telling me complete lies. Once I got in trouble for "laughing at prayer"--b/c what my aunt said was so stupid I couldn't supress a giggle. I was a teenager then. I think if Satanists look back on their lives, they will see places where it is quite possible Satan has been working on them all their lives to learn the truth.

Hail Satan!

is it supposed to be seen as going supernova within the next millenium? because if thats so, it already went supernova, a long time ago, and the light will just be catching up in the next millenium, and satans planets, if it orbited such a star, would have been gone a long time ago too. so not likely.

Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 11:08:06 -0700
Subject: Re: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: Guardian Demons

If i remember correctly. Isn't Hell (Father Satan's home) on a planet in a solar system with a massive red star that is in its dying stages within the Orion Constellation? The only star of that nature is Betelgeuse and is said to Supernova within the next millennium. And isn't our enemy Intergalactic Federation (IGF) also within Orion?

I could be wrong but for some reason that is in my head and i can't recall from where it came from. I plan on searching for the planet next time i astral project but i will stay in a close to 3d vibration level (the one where you can travel the physical world).

Ecrin Satan!
Waiting Patiently

Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 10:15 AM

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Hail Satan!

Okay, you asked for it! Now please keep in mind, this is ONLY my own experiences--and the things my GD told me, were for me only--they don't necessarily apply to anyone else. The reason I think Satan has always been with me, is that when I was a child I was forced to attend the Baptist church--much against my will. Even at a young age I somehow sensed something was very, very wrong with the bible. But yet when they talked about the "beautiful angel Lucifer"--I was fascinated. Even when they told me he had been turned into the "evil, ugly Satan"--I was STILL fascinated. They tried so hard to make me believe Satan was the "Prince of lies" and the root of all evil, yet a voice inside me said, "Is he? Where is their proof?" Because even their stupid bible can't PROVE Satan to be evil. He had pride--so did I. He rebelled against a murdering "God"--so? I would have too. As a child I was very stubborn and just WOULD NOT believe what they tried to shove
down my throat. I never told them that, of course--my stepmother was so adamant about her religion I knew that would be inviting disaster. So I feel that Satan has always been with me, that he even protected me as a child and sent me telepathic messages. He definitely was the little voice in my head that told me they were telling me complete lies. Once I got in trouble for "laughing at prayer"--b/c what my aunt said was so stupid I couldn't supress a giggle. I was a teenager then. I think if Satanists look back on their lives, they will see places where it is quite possible Satan has been working on them all their lives to learn the truth.

Hail Satan!

elfs and fairys, all I gotta say about that.

Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 16:15:10 +0000

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

Oh I fully expected this. I already said, this is what my Guardian told me. If you disagree, fine--fucking disagree. I have nothing more to say to you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

I seriously doubted that I would be faery, since I`m a human, obviously. That`s why I didn`t reply again, I was just letting my imagination entertaining the notion. Thanks for clearing this up though, HPS Zildar.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

What? I look like one, and I have an active imagination. I read and write high fantasy. *shrugs*

And it`s "faery". "Fairy" is for children, Tinkerbell and all that. Sparkly glittery pink frilly dresses. Blah, not my style.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Andre Wilson <darthxilon@... wrote:

and you said this applys to you not nessacarly anyone eles too. lol so it probly wont pertain to anyone elses soul kundalini spirit or anything eles for that matter. hahahaha

Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 3:55 PM

Oh I fully expected this. I already said, this is what my Guardian told me. If you disagree, fine--fucking disagree. I have nothing more to say to you.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

Actually, their was a sermon on fairys. Their are supposedly dark ones and light ones...
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

What? I look like one, and I have an active imagination. I read and write high fantasy. *shrugs*

And it`s "faery". "Fairy" is for children, Tinkerbell and all that. Sparkly glittery pink frilly dresses. Blah, not my style.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Andre Wilson <darthxilon@ wrote:

Thank you HP Zildar. We have a beautiful thing going here where the passage of truth isn't limited by the ignorance of false religions. Lets try to keep it that way. It's easy to get lost when studying the occult, some things appear to have more than one meaning and you must devote to finding the origin of truth in all aspects of life. It's not wrong to have an active imagination, in many ways that imagination will be one a magicians greatest talents. What is wrong though is allowing that imagination to obscure you from reality, it is easy to let this happen though, that is why one who follows the path of the magi must always seek a greater truth than what is revealed to him. I've saw this before to be honest, where a place is a center for knowledge of the occult, but children and infiltrators fill this place with their dreams and false magicks and ways, and the center for spiritual knowledge is lost in the deluge of misinformation. Sorry if I came across as rude, I just don't want to see this place be filled with children's stories and false magick.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pierce Talanski" <ptalanski@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back