Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Guardian Demons and Familiars

ladylitith666

what must i do to know and find my GD. Also I desire to have a familiar but animals aren't allowed where i live. What do i do about that? I live in a poor xian family who don't except me.Today my mother told me "It's ok "God " still loves you and are his child forever... i told her don't give me that.She knew damn well i am a Spiritual Satanist yet she said it anyway. I told her it's one thing to not except something the way something is but like the saying goes,"if it isn't broken,don't fix it" I then said don't judge or force yourself and your beliefs on me . You don't know anything about it and the way you talk, you probably never will know the bliss and knowledge that comes with Spiritual Satanism. Like every fucking xian in the world you are brainwashed and dead inside, you are told you are happy but in reality... you aren't and won't ever be following that pathetic "God "you claim loves you but only makes life shitty! Sorry about the rant i just felt that had to come out of me....but for my questions any advice appreciated! Thanks and Hail Father Satan, The True God!

Like we have all said.While you are living at home under their roof,Satan expects you to show respect to your parents.Rebellion is not SS,that is reverse BS.You need to be very careful about being open with your beliefs,to those who have custody over you.They can make your life very hard for you if you are not careful.My suggestion is to find a way to tell them that it was a phase you were going through,and you have decided to take up Yoga instead.Only you and Satan need to know the truth about how you really feel about him.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 2:20 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Guardian Demons and Familiars

what must i do to know and find my GD. Also I desire to have a familiar but animals aren't allowed where i live. What do i do about that? I live in a poor xian family who don't except me.Today my mother told me "It's ok "God " still loves you and are his child forever... i told her don't give me that.She knew damn well i am a Spiritual Satanist yet she said it anyway. I told her it's one thing to not except something the way something is but like the saying goes,"if it isn't broken,don't fix it" I then said don't judge or force yourself and your beliefs on me . You don't know anything about it and the way you talk, you probably never will know the bliss and knowledge that comes with Spiritual Satanism. Like every fucking xian in the world you are brainwashed and dead inside, you are told you are happy but in reality... you aren't and won't ever be following that pathetic "God "you claim loves you but only makes life shitty! Sorry about the rant i just felt that had to come out of me....but for my questions any advice appreciated! Thanks and Hail Father Satan, The True God!

If xians do that to me I always say the same thing to them and it really pisses them off. Tell her: "It's OK, you're a Gentile so Satan still loves you and you're His child forever, even though you're brainwashed by an enemy hoax."

Those hypocritical assholes like patronizing you but really hate if you're doing the same thing to them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ladylitith666" <angelomortem23@... wrote:

Remember when arguing with someone, especially with xians, you must always seem sure of what you are and you are proud and you KNOW that the xians are brainwashed idiots, so you should be calm and do that same thing to them. Showing that you don't care about their BS and you KNOW they are BS. This way you piss them off and THEY act all emotional and insecure. If YOU act emotional and get pissed off or show you're disturbed by them or something like that it makes them continue their BS.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

If xians do that to me I always say the same thing to them and it really pisses them off. Tell her: "It's OK, you're a Gentile so Satan still loves you and you're His child forever, even though you're brainwashed by an enemy hoax."

Those hypocritical assholes like patronizing you but really hate if you're doing the same thing to them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ladylitith666" <angelomortem23@ wrote:

And the reason the xians do that and say words like the ones your mother said is to grab your attention and make you react this way. Think about that, if your mother were sure that you're a proud SS and you're not gonna affected by her BS, would she tell you that? Of course not. The key here is to show you're not affected at all, and she's trying to get your attention about the enemy lies in vain.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Remember when arguing with someone, especially with xians, you must always seem sure of what you are and you are proud and you KNOW that the xians are brainwashed idiots, so you should be calm and do that same thing to them. Showing that you don't care about their BS and you KNOW they are BS. This way you piss them off and THEY act all emotional and insecure. If YOU act emotional and get pissed off or show you're disturbed by them or something like that it makes them continue their BS.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ladylitith666" <angelomortem23@ wrote:

Coming from experience, its hard to deal with xian crap like this all the time. Dont worry my Mother too tries to brainwash me with that "Jehova/Asshole" crap.
But also I found out who my Guardine was a few days after my dedication. I just sorta sat down and meditated, clearing my mind and just sat there for a while and eventually I asked if my Guardine was there, and he replied and eventually after a long time in meditation I discovered that my guardine was Eligos.

But many other people have diffrent ways of finding their guardines, some use pendulems and crystals to try and commuincate and others either meditated and try to focus on their guardines energy or use an ouija board. But there is a link on JoS that can help you :)

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rdian.html

And with your family situation, I'd probs just ignore them and blow off their insults, as I was told once before. "You are only fueling their fire so they can attack you back again."
and its really hard to ignore xians and kikes with their bullshit all the time, but you have to be strong and believe in yourself, And also its good you get this stuff off your chest :)
I'd be ranting if I was in your situation as well haha but I wish you all the best of luck and may Father and the Gods bless you :)

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos, God of Prophecy and War!
Hail the Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ladylitith666" <angelomortem23@... wrote:

I don't know about GD and familiars. But Good on u dude! But learning about the enemy is good. It brings in More knowledge and wisdom to fight and win an xtian in a spiritual battleSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "ladylitith666" <angelomortem23@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 07:20:59 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Guardian Demons and Familiars

You know, you really don't have to tell your mother about it, right?If I told mine that I'm a spiritual Satanism she'd take me to a church or something (and she's not even that religious, she just remembers 'jesus' whenever she's sick and on holidays). You need to understand that not all people will understand Satanism and they won't even believe that Satan is our True Creator. You NEED to let these people be... If you want, you could try cleaning their aura in case the enemy wants to completely fuck them up yet still... Don't expect them to believe you that easily.And it's so ironic really... The way Satan created them and now they deny Him and even insult Him... But anyway, there's nothing you can do about it (I mean especially when it comes to parents), don't even discuss it with them, just tell your mother you're atheist or something (that's what I've done).
Regarding your Guardian Demon, you don't have to be in such a rush... Meditate and spiritually evolve and in time your Guardian Demon may actually talk to you. No need to try to see/hear/know everything right away. Knowledge comes over time and experience, you know? Especially the kind of knowledge you're looking for (knowing who your Guardian Demon is).
Lastly about the familiars... I love animals too but since I am not allowed to have animals in the house, I don't desire to have one because it would be difficult for me to connect with it.How about you start with the basics, meditations etc, and then see what will happen in the future? Maybe you will reconsider your desire for a familiar. Taking care of an animal is not as easy as it sounds (and definitely not as *cheap*).

Απο: ladylitith666 <angelomortem23@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 10:20 π.μ. Τετάρτη, 10 Οκτωβρίου 2012
Θεμα: [JoyofSatan666] Guardian Demons and Familiars

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

I agree, don't use Satan as a way to rebel. I think all of us can relate to the feeling of being spiritally oppressed, but the road you're going down it's the brightest one. Your family can easily say "ok, fine, get the fuck out". That would probably make your life a lot harder. You said your xian family doesn't accept you. Are they abusive? The best thing you can do for yourself as far as Satanism goes, is to:
1. Meditate/Yoga/Advance yourself spiritally.
2. Study the JOS site, and the links from it.
3. Carry out Satan's and our God's/Goddesses' wishes.
4. Pray to them woreship them (not in a xian sense!).
5. Figure what Satanism means to you, and how you can advance it.

I would say don't worry about GD and familiars for now, but I suggest you have a conversation with Satan. He'll direct you from their.

Hail Satan! Hail the Gods!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Like we have all said.While you are living at home under their roof,Satan expects you to show respect to your parents.Rebellion is not SS,that is reverse BS.You need to be very careful about being open with your beliefs,to those who have custody over you.They can make your life very hard for you if you are not careful.My suggestion is to find a way to tell them that it was a phase you were going through,and you have decided to take up Yoga instead.Only you and Satan need to know the truth about how you really feel about him.

Hail Satan
Brian 

what must i do to know and find my GD. Also I desire to have a familiar but animals aren't allowed where i live. What do i do about that? I live in a poor xian family who don't except me.Today my mother told me "It's ok "God " still loves you and are his child forever... i told her don't give me that.She knew damn well i am a Spiritual Satanist yet she said it anyway. I told her it's one thing to not except something the way something is but like the saying goes,"if it isn't broken,don't fix it" I then said don't judge or force yourself and your beliefs on me . You don't know anything about it and the way you talk, you probably never will know the bliss and knowledge that comes with Spiritual Satanism. Like every fucking xian in the world you are brainwashed and dead inside, you are told you are happy but in reality... you aren't and won't ever be following that pathetic "God "you claim loves you but only makes life shitty! Sorry about the rant i just
felt that had to come out of me....but for my questions any advice appreciated! Thanks and Hail Father Satan, The True God!

@brian gibbons i had this problem recently and pissed off the person eventually it was my ex girlfriend but she eventually showed her true colors and my new house i am in they keep saying "god is watching over you" i keep to myself satan knows i love him and i am a loyal dedicated SS

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

what must i do to know and find my GD. Also I desire to have a familiar but animals aren't allowed where i live. What do i do about that? I live in a poor xian family who don't except me.Today my mother told me "It's ok "God " still loves you and are his child forever... i told her don't give me that.She knew damn well i am a Spiritual Satanist yet she said it anyway. I told her it's one thing to not except something the way something is but like the saying goes,"if it isn't broken,don't fix it" I then said don't judge or force yourself and your beliefs on me . You don't know anything about it and the way you talk, you probably never will know the bliss and knowledge that comes with Spiritual Satanism. Like every fucking xian in the world you are brainwashed and dead inside, you are told you are happy but in reality... you aren't and won't ever be following that pathetic "God "you claim loves you but only makes life shitty! Sorry about the rant i just
felt that had to come out of me....but for my questions any advice appreciated! Thanks and Hail Father Satan, The True God!

ya truth Fire Starter. One of my superiors at work came in our office and tried to force me and other workers to go for a fucking xian filthy program. I refused and said am a pagan. He asked the rest who also refused and said the same only 1 asshole who thinks dat kike asshole nazarene will save him,stood up 2 go. the asshole was really offended and insecure. I laughed and enjoyed seeing him like that. Hail Enki!!!

------------------------------
On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 11:02 PM PDT the_fire_starter666 wrote:

And the reason the xians do that and say words like the ones your mother said is to grab your attention and make you react this way. Think about that, if your mother were sure that you're a proud SS and you're not gonna affected by her BS, would she tell you that? Of course not. The key here is to show you're not affected at all, and she's trying to get your attention about the enemy lies in vain.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

what must i do to know and find my GD. Also I desire to have a familiar but animals aren't allowed where i live. What do i do about that? I live in a poor xian family who don't except me.Today my mother told me "It's ok "God " still loves you and are his child forever... i told her don't give me that.She knew damn well i am a Spiritual Satanist yet she said it anyway. I told her it's one thing to not except something the way something is but like the saying goes,"if it isn't broken,don't fix it" I then said don't judge or force yourself and your beliefs on me . You don't know anything about it and the way you talk, you probably never will know the bliss and knowledge that comes with Spiritual Satanism. Like every fucking xian in the world you are brainwashed and dead inside, you are told you are happy but in reality... you aren't and won't ever be following that pathetic "God "you claim loves you but only makes life shitty! Sorry about the rant i
just felt that had to come out of me....but for my questions any advice appreciated! Thanks and Hail Father Satan, The True God!

I am 18 They can't control me anymore. I am not ashamed or afraid to stand up for my beliefs. Father doesn't want us to coward in fear of xians because they are nothing but brainwashed fools. I don't plan to stay with my dad long. I am moving to Sweden with my husband.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Sorry I thought you were younger my bad.Good luck in Sweden. Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2012 5:39 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Guardian Demons and Familiars

I am 18 They can't control me anymore. I am not ashamed or afraid to stand up for my beliefs. Father doesn't want us to coward in fear of xians because they are nothing but brainwashed fools. I don't plan to stay with my dad long. I am moving to Sweden with my husband.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Thanks for the advice. I had a rat as a familiar for a long time...sadly he passed away from cancer. his spirit remained with the cage he lived in.His presence as a spirit became too much to handle so i had to rid of the cage. After i felt he was at peace. I am close to rodents and reptiles. I like dogs over cats, but lately i developed a bond with a stray cat....however i can't keep or feed it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Christina Papadopoulou <papia_quack@... wrote:

You know, you really don't have to tell your mother about it, right?
If I told mine that I'm a spiritual Satanism she'd take me to a church or something (and she's not even that religious, she just remembers 'jesus' whenever she's sick and on holidays). You need to understand that not all people will understand Satanism and they won't even believe that Satan is our True Creator. You NEED to let these people be... If you want, you could try cleaning their aura in case the enemy wants to completely fuck them up yet still... Don't expect them to believe you that easily.
And it's so ironic really... The way Satan created them and now they deny Him and even insult Him... But anyway, there's nothing you can do about it (I mean especially when it comes to parents), don't even discuss it with them, just tell your mother you're atheist or something (that's what I've done).

Regarding your Guardian Demon, you don't have to be in such a rush... Meditate and spiritually evolve and in time your Guardian Demon may actually talk to you. No need to try to see/hear/know everything right away. Knowledge comes over time and experience, you know? Especially the kind of knowledge you're looking for (knowing who your Guardian Demon is).

Lastly about the familiars... I love animals too but since I am not allowed to have animals in the house, I don't desire to have one because it would be difficult for me to connect with it.
How about you start with the basics, meditations etc, and then see what will happen in the future? Maybe you will reconsider your desire for a familiar. Taking care of an animal is not as easy as it sounds (and definitely not as *cheap*).

ÓôÜëèçêå: 10:20 ð.ì. ÔåôÜñôç, 10 Ïêôùâñßïõ 2012
Èåìá: [JoyofSatan666] Guardian Demons and Familiars

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back