Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Guardian demon?

ryuk200125

After I done the dedication I felt someone touch me and a sudden burst of energy hit me I felt good and was hyper. Was that my guardian demon?

no, its our father satan, he touch you so you can feel he cares for you... oh how lovely our father is..,From: ryuk200125 <[email protected]: [email protected]: Tue, January 12, 2010 9:53:39 AMSubject: [Teens4Satan] Guardian demon?   After I done the dedication I felt someone touch me and a sudden burst of energy hit me I felt good and was hyper. Was that my guardian demon?

--- In [email protected], grace Dela Cruz <hamqoe@... wrote: no, its our father satan, he touch you so you can feel he cares for you... oh how lovely our father is.., ________________________________ From: ryuk200125 <ryuk200125@... To: [email protected] Sent: Tue, January 12, 2010 9:53:39 AM Subject: [Teens4Satan] Guardian demon? After I done the dedication I felt someone touch me and a sudden burst of energy hit me I felt good and was hyper. Was that my guardian demon? yes, that's so true.. though it could be the guardian too... I don't see why not, but it is more likely that Father Satan touched you.

i dedicated almost a month back..in the morning..i felt much better..more confident..but i still feel something missing. i want to feel 'touched' n 'blessed'.. i've prayed a number of times to Father, asking Him to let me 'feel' him around.. but i dont get enuff..please help? i really need this. Hail Father Satan!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back