Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Guardian Demon

Hey everyone, I'm really really new to this and I have alot of questions but I will keep it to one for now and that is how do you know if you have a Guardian Demon and/or contact them?

ok one thing to realize very quickly, is that you will not choose them, they will choose you.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2009 10:19:00 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Guardian Demon

Hey everyone, I'm really really new to this and I have alot of questions but I will keep it to one for now and that is how do you know if you have a Guardian Demon and/or contact them?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nikolailuther" <nikolailuther@... wrote:
everyone has a guardian demon, there are various ways to contact your guardian, but go read the JOS website, www.joyofsatan.com its in the demon section. you can contact them thru a pendulum, a REAL ouji board, not a cardboard boardgame one, or if ur naturally really spiritually/psychically open, possibly thru telepathy with your demon.

I just dedicated to Father within the hour:)Already I've built my Astral and asked for Satan to bless it.I recited the prayer multiple times.I have been meditating with intensity..I can feel energy in my room now..and I can swear my demon"s name starts with an N or M.How may I contact and meet/invoke or evoke them?

Hi everyone.
I want to know if there's a possible way to understand who my guardian demon is, without using a pendulum or an ouija board.
I ask this, because i really can't get in a trance state, i tried many times in 3 years, but nothing. Or maybe I did it accidentally and didn't understood how i did it. So i would like to know if there's a way to know and to talk or communicate with him/her in some way.
Thanks for the attention,
Hail Satan!

So I just used a pendulum to contact my Guardian demon and I asked it his/her name and I got Wica. I googled it and haven't found any demon by that name. So does anyone know how I could get information on them, or maybe did I get a bad reading?

Wica? Don't know why,but I don't think a God would use that name (Wiccans,you know?).

My best advice in learning your GDs name is doing the Standard Ritual(not necessary with all the tools,just cast the incantation and light a candle-the prayer can be said and not written and burnt)-this way you 'make-yourself-noticed' to the Gods and someone will come and help you.

I don't know about the Quija board,but the pendulum has helped me a lot! It's best that you bless it in the name of Satan so evil spirits/angels won't try and use it.First time I tried,w/o doing the ritual,I got 'spammed' my angels.

1. Open the ritual
2. Say the prayer and ask Satan to send you a follower of his to help you with your task
3. Ask if anybody's there.If the pendulum swings front-back then it's a yes.Left-right is a no
4. Ask if you can learn his/her name.Then how many letters.At this point the pendulum will start making circles.Each full circle means 1 letter.
5. Then begin,'The first letter of your name...is it A'? if the pendulum swings front-back then note it down and pass to the next letter of the name.If it's a no,then continue with the whole alphabet until you get a yes.Remember,names can sound weird to us.
6. After learning the name,ask if he/she can tell you your gd's name.But first ask how many GDs you got 'cause you can have more than one (I have 3).
7. For the names do the same thing you did on 4. and 5.
8. Don't forget to thank the Demon/ess.Be polite,you want to make friends not enemies.
9. After finishing,thank Lord Satan Enki and close the ritual.

I advice keeping a diary('Book of Shadows')in which you write everything the Gods tell you.They might let you on some good intel,so you don't want to forget it! And keep it in a safe place.If you have bookshelves,put it somewhere nobody would think of looking.Re-arrange and put boring books in one place,and place the diary there.Don't hide it.If you hide it and someone finds it,they'll look!

If you have any more qustions,feel free to email me,but put silly titles.I check every message.

HAIL SATAN ENKI!
Praise Anubis,Nut and Horus!
Thank you Yeruwao!

Yeah I thought about the whole Wica, Wiccan relation too so thats why i thought i didn't have a very good reading. Anyways Thanks the information, it helped a lot! I will try it right away. ;D

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lukcy93" <lukcy93@... wrote:

Wica? Don't know why,but I don't think a God would use that name (Wiccans,you know?).

My best advice in learning your GDs name is doing the Standard Ritual(not necessary with all the tools,just cast the incantation and light a candle-the prayer can be said and not written and burnt)-this way you 'make-yourself-noticed' to the Gods and someone will come and help you.

I don't know about the Quija board,but the pendulum has helped me a lot! It's best that you bless it in the name of Satan so evil spirits/angels won't try and use it.First time I tried,w/o doing the ritual,I got 'spammed' my angels.

1. Open the ritual
2. Say the prayer and ask Satan to send you a follower of his to help you with your task
3. Ask if anybody's there.If the pendulum swings front-back then it's a yes.Left-right is a no
4. Ask if you can learn his/her name.Then how many letters.At this point the pendulum will start making circles.Each full circle means 1 letter.
5. Then begin,'The first letter of your name...is it A'? if the pendulum swings front-back then note it down and pass to the next letter of the name.If it's a no,then continue with the whole alphabet until you get a yes.Remember,names can sound weird to us.
6. After learning the name,ask if he/she can tell you your gd's name.But first ask how many GDs you got 'cause you can have more than one (I have 3).
8. Don't forget to thank the Demon/ess.Be polite,you want to make friends not enemies.

I advice keeping a diary('Book of Shadows')in which you write everything the Gods tell you.They might let you on some good intel,so you don't want to forget it! And keep it in a safe place.If you have bookshelves,put it somewhere nobody would think of looking.Re-arrange and put boring books in one place,and place the diary there.Don't hide it.If you hide it and someone finds it,they'll look!

If you have any more qustions,feel free to email me,but put silly titles.I check every message.

HAIL SATAN ENKI!
Thank you Yeruwao!

:D thanks this helps alot. I am going to try this.

Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 5:23:09 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Guardian Demon

My best advice in learning your GDs name is doing the Standard Ritual(not necessary with all the tools,just cast the incantation and light a candle-the prayer can be said and not written and burnt)-this way you 'make-yourself- noticed' to the Gods and someone will come and help you.

1. Open the ritual
5. Then begin,'The first letter of your name...is it A'? if the pendulum swings front-back then note it down and pass to the next letter of the name.If it's a no,then continue with the whole alphabet until you get a yes.Remember, names can sound weird to us.

I advice keeping a diary('Book of Shadows')in which you write everything the Gods tell you.They might let you on some good intel,so you don't want to forget it! And keep it in a safe place.If you have bookshelves, put it somewhere nobody would think of looking.Re-arrange and put boring books in one place,and place the diary there.Don't hide it.If you hide it and someone finds it,they'll look!

HAIL SATAN ENKI!
Thank you Yeruwao!

start: 0000-00-00 end: 0000-00-00

Hello
so you're saying the best way to find out is to summon a demon/demoness and ask for their help.. correct?
also how do you bless a pendulum in Father Satan's name?

I just tried to find my GD's name and through the pendulum i ended up with the name akewata. I could find nothing of a demon named this so i'm guessing that i was spammed.

btw akewata is also japanese for 'to empty out, to surrender or vacate' just throwing it there.
I'm partially new to this lol
Thanks
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lukcy93" <lukcy93@... wrote:

1. Open the ritual

HAIL SATAN ENKI!
Thank you Yeruwao!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "twilight_of_abyss" <twilight_of_abyss@... wrote:
Hello
so you're saying the best way to find out is to summon a demon/demoness and ask for their help.. correct?

I just tried to find my GD's name and through the pendulum i ended up with the name akewata. I could find nothing of a demon named this so i'm guessing that i was spammed.

btw akewata is also japanese for 'to empty out, to surrender or vacate' just throwing it there.
Thanks
Hail Satan!
Just a little theory i have. The reason you got akewata might be because you're mind isn't open enough for you to get a proper response?
Just a theory..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "daneclark93" <daneclark93@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "twilight_of_abyss" <twilight_of_abyss@ wrote:

Hello

Thanks
Hail Satan!

Just a little theory i have. The reason you got akewata might be because you're mind isn't open enough for you to get a proper response?
Just a theory..
Quite possibly.. I still haven't mastered trances yet or would you even need to go into a trance for pendulums?
Hmm i'll possibly wait to try it again and train some more.

But there was a strange occurence last night.

I was working on trances and was almost in a trance-state, but i lost it at the last minute. When i tried to start again, I suddenly saw a flash of red.. my eyes were closed btw.. Then my whole body started to tingle. Does anyone have any clues as to what it could be? I couldn't bring myself to do a trance after this incident.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "twilight_of_abyss" <twilight_of_abyss@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "daneclark93" <daneclark93@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "twilight_of_abyss" <twilight_of_abyss@ wrote:

Hello

Thanks
Hail Satan!

Just a theory..

Quite possibly.. I still haven't mastered trances yet or would you even need to go into a trance for pendulums?
Hmm i'll possibly wait to try it again and train some more.

But there was a strange occurence last night.

I was working on trances and was almost in a trance-state, but i lost it at the last minute. When i tried to start again, I suddenly saw a flash of red.. my eyes were closed btw.. Then my whole body started to tingle. Does anyone have any clues as to what it could be? I couldn't bring myself to do a trance after this incident.
Wouldn't know.
As to your question regarding trances and pendulums.
It's usually easier to get a clearer response if you are calm, have no thoughts through your head, and are completely relaxed.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... dulum.html
Check it out :).

I'm trying to contact my guardian demon through the use of a ouija board but im not quite sure how to do it any and all help will be appreciated.

I was wandering what the best way of finding out who your GD is? I've been dedicated since October 3rd and still havn't gotten any idea who my GD is.

I've used a pendulum technique to determine my guardian demon and it turns out Andras watches over me. I always have felt a strong warrior instinct and warlike properties in my life so I feel this suits me fine. I was wondering if I NEED to have incense when I summon him or just demons in general. It says he is very dangerous and has a reputation about killing mages, but I am throughly dedicated and only wish to obtain the power to destroy the Jewish and Christian scum and rend the life and power of all angels.

how can i find out mine??

Sent: Sun, December 27, 2009 1:51:59 AM

I've used a pendulum technique to determine my guardian demon and it turns out Andras watches over me. I always have felt a strong warrior instinct and warlike properties in my life so I feel this suits me fine. I was wondering if I NEED to have incense when I summon him or just demons in general. It says he is very dangerous and has a reputation about killing mages, but I am throughly dedicated and only wish to obtain the power to destroy the Jewish and Christian scum and rend the life and power of all angels.

thats is out of the lesser keys of solomon back when the demons were bound to do the bidding of enemy mages i doubt he will hurt u at all many demons were agressive to enemy mages if u were bound and forced to do things wouldnt u???
To: Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Sun, December 27, 2009 1:51:59 AM

Im having trouble with the pendlumn and ouija exercises. If someone maybe has another technique to find who their guardian demon is that actually works for me you can be assured that much will power will be focused upon you with good intentions. Thanks. -Nick

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back