Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Guardian Demon?

Kass

I am trying to find my guardian demon. How do I do that?

HAIL SATAN!!

well their are many ways to actually do this,

but probably the most simple is to use your own mind and simply ask.... "my guardian Demon....please reveal yourself to me"

you can also use a form of diviniation such as a pendulum, or an ouijja board.

hope this helps.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kass" <kasstar14@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

What David suggested does not work unless you are very opened. So use this instead: http://gblt.webs.com/Guardian_Demon.htm.

Ave Father Ea Lucifer and Praise All the Mighty Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David" <garimevil@... wrote:

well their are many ways to actually do this,

but probably the most simple is to use your own mind and simply ask.... "my guardian Demon....please reveal yourself to me"

you can also use a form of diviniation such as a pendulum, or an ouijja board.

hope this helps.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kass" <kasstar14@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

Only recently have i devoted myself to Satan.  I have been doing meditations in hopes of getting better intouch with Satan and his demons.  In one of the first rituals i did i asked Father Satan to send to me my guardian demon so that i may better get to know him/her.  Couple days go by and i keep seeing insects/bugs in my room where i perform my rituals.  First encounter was with there were several, SEVERAL lady bugs/june bugs all over my ceiling one night.  And just now there was the biggest wasp that i have ever seen flying around in my room.  I killed it on accident cause it startled me when i entered my room and it was natural instinct.  My question is...is there a Demon that governs insects/bugs?  Or am i just over analizing my wierd bug encounters...

Because you are not open enough yet. Work on your astral senses and you will be able to communicate with the Demons. Hail Satan!!!!

On Thursday, 13 March 2014, 1:54, "nome1997@..." <nome1997@... wrote:
  I can not feel my demon, why?

You need to do more power meditation also. Have patience, it takes months or years for some of us to feel and/or hear our Guardians.

On Thursday, March 13, 2014 11:17:37 AM, Kareem Zedan <kareem335@... wrote:
  Because you are not open enough yet. Work on your astral senses and you will be able to communicate with the Demons. Hail Satan!!!!

On Thursday, 13 March 2014, 1:54, "nome1997@..." <nome1997@... wrote:
  I can not feel my demon, why?

If you are not open or sensitive enough then you might not be able to sense them. I would suggest sticking to a simple meditation program and being patient. Your guardian will come to you when the time is right. Remember that the openings must be done everyday for awhile, to establish a permanent connection. Hope this helps.
HAIL SATAN!!

I'm curious as to a spirit I've been seeing around. He's really tall, dark hair, dark clothes. He gives me a feeling of being safe. I'm curious as to who he might be, is he my guardian demon? I seen him before I found spiritual satanism and dedicated my life to Father Satan. HAIL SATAN

Hello :)
I'm curious on guardian demons; like how do you meet your own? Or what ritual/ meditation do you do?
I've been dedicated to satan for over a month now and don't really know what to do at this point other then the 40-day meditation by hooded cobra.

I believe my guardian MAY (may not have tbh) have came to me one night I was sleeping; I woke up for a second for some reason then I couldn't move my body and I felt a pressure on my head and a voice talking to me but in my state of panic (I didn't like that I couldn't move) I can't remember anything they said and I told the voice "not right now".

Any advice on what to do ? :p

Just keep empowering yourself through power meditation and kundalini yoga. Be sure to empower your third eye, clairaudient and clairvoyant chakras on your face and head, everyday. Everyone is at different levels. Just keep working at it and when your Guardian comes or speaks to you, you"ll be able to sense, hear and/or see them. But have patience. :)
They come to us on their own, in their own time. In the meantime, work on your relationship with Satan, do spiritual warfare and keep up your meditation program.
You could also do an aura of protection, as many layers as you feel the need before bedtime and after waking up, as well as throughout the day.
Hail Satan/88!

On Sunday, August 16, 2015 11:03 PM, "Amber ijustbelikerawr@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello :)
I'm curious on guardian demons; like how do you meet your own? Or what ritual/ meditation do you do?
I've been dedicated to satan for over a month now and don't really know what to do at this point other then the 40-day meditation by hooded cobra.

I believe my guardian MAY (may not have tbh) have came to me one night I was sleeping; I woke up for a second for some reason then I couldn't move my body and I felt a pressure on my head and a voice talking to me but in my state of panic (I didn't like that I couldn't move) I can't remember anything they said and I told the voice "not right now".

<td val[/IMG]Have patience, a month is nothing in the expanse of things, your guardian comes to you when you are ready, it took me a year to discover asmodeus, then another 2 months to find Vepar and another 3 to find sabnock, they will take time to come to you it is only when you are ready

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
On 17 Aug 2015 05:53:04, Amber ijustbelikerawr@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote: Hello :)

[/TD]

He will makes himself known when he decide to, mine gave me quite an introduction, I will never forget, I advise you to be patient and not rush things.
Now There is a goddess that appears to me often and I have no Idea who she is. She is very pretty, big nice lips. But if she doesn´t want me to tell her name leave it that way. Thoth didn´t told me his name when he appeared neither, I got to know who he was because while vibrating his name he passed his hand in my arms and everytime I vibrate his name I feel a great protective energy. I look at my pictures I can read his name, it´s like his name is written in me.
be patient

Em Terça-feira, 18 de Agosto de 2015 11:16, "alex chapman alexchapman06@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] escreveu:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]Have patience, a month is nothing in the expanse of things, your guardian comes to you when you are ready, it took me a year to discover asmodeus, then another 2 months to find Vepar and another 3 to find sabnock, they will take time to come to you it is only when you are ready

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
On 17 Aug 2015 05:53:04, Amber ijustbelikerawr@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote: Hello :)

[/TD]

That's what I want to know because I kept having dreams after I opened my third eye about dung beatles and lady bugs and bees and centipedes. It was so weird but they were everywhere. I haven't found anything yet though :/ All I know is that dung beatles are sacred to Satan but i dont think Satan can be a guardian Demon lol

I believe I had Satan and his Demons watching over me way before I came to Satanism. For some reason I can't find out who my GD is. I haven't done any ouija sessions and never worked with a pendulum. I just let things come to me as they should, when they should. Just keep empowering your soul and everything will be revealed to you.

Sieg Heil!
Hail Satan!

"You could also do an aura of protection, as many layers"

There layers in aura of protection? I didn't know that, how it works?

Hail Satan!
Hail Gods of Du'At!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back