Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

guardian demon

melvynjeffery

Hi guys i had my first ouji experience last night trying to talk to my guardian demon. There were 3 othe people doing it with me and the name i got was cade but he ended up channeling or simply coversing with one of the other people on at the board to talk to me, she answerd questions only i would know to, any ideas who this cade could be as i cant find him anywer?

hi i just dedicated my soul to father on may 12th, and ive started a power meditation schedule, im on day 2 of opening my third eye, and i was just wondering if there is a way to find out who my guardian demon is or how that works?

I have. At least a couple of times.
On Tuesday, April 8, 2014 3:28 PM, "dvon_nastor@..." <dvon_nastor@... wrote:
  is there anyone in this group saw their guardian demon?

Yeah i have, and father Satan, why are you asking? On Wednesday, April 9, 2014 2:45 AM, Sandra Waldron <simsmotal@... wrote:

o my gosh.. thats great.. :3
On Wednesday, April 9, 2014 6:45 PM, Sandra Waldron <simsmotal@... wrote:

Saw him twice, shortly after I dedicated -- the second time! I think Father knew that I meant it the first time,
but I backed off a little, wondering if I had made the right decision. But when I did it the second time a few weeks later -- and knew that I meant it for sure -- I saw my guardian within a few days very clearly. So clearly that it blew my mind.  And I saw him one more time after that really clear. Now I don't see him as clearly, but he is around. And he follows me wherever I go.
Hail Father Satan! Hail Abraxus!

On Wednesday, April 9, 2014 5:14 PM, Devonshire emily Nastor <dvon_nastor@... wrote:
  o my gosh.. thats great.. :3
On Wednesday, April 9, 2014 6:45 PM, Sandra Waldron <simsmotal@... wrote:

well, you know, im being skeptical and all on weather they are going to guide me and all..  On Thursday, April 10, 2014 9:04 AM, Nick fhtagn <nickfhtagn@... wrote:
  Yeah i have, and father Satan, why are you asking? On Wednesday, April 9, 2014 2:45 AM, Sandra Waldron <simsmotal@... wrote:

Have you established a relationship with any demon, and if you have ask them if they can be your Guardian. But note that they may want something in return

please somebody message me with the procedures on summoning a demon in my mail ansubismark@...
On Thursday, April 10, 2014 10:12 PM, "lodi100@..." <lodi100@... wrote:
  Have you established a relationship with any demon, and if you have ask them if they can be your Guardian. But note that they may want something in return

It's on Jos website 
And if u are going to do it please do it with. 100% respect because you are nothing compared to their elegant 
Sent from my iPhone
On Apr 12, 2014, at 1:25 PM, Ansu Bismark <ansubismark@... wrote:
  please somebody message me with the procedures on summoning a demon in my mail ansubismark@...

what is trance? On Sunday, April 13, 2014 7:44 PM, Ansu Bismark <ansubismark@... wrote:

Yes I usually see my Gaurdian Demoness several times a month or more it all depends on how busy she is. I usually see Father Satan on a pretty normal basis, although I did not see him at first, I only seen him after I had already been doing power meditation on my chakras and aura for quite some time. I have seen several other demons who were not my Gaurdians as well. I have learned that when trying to see Father Satan,your Gaurdian, or any other Demon it's best to expect nothing and just relax and wait after you have respectfully asked to see them. Hope this helps.
Hail Satan!

I have heard it both ways do you have to pray to satan to have a guardian demon or do you already have one, and if you have to do a specified prayer can someone tell me where to find it

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back