Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Guardian Demon

They usually make their self known to you when it is time,at least mine did me.Haageti showed me signs,a few months after my dedication.But you can just do a standard ritual,and ask them too.
Hail SatanBrian
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, January 3, 2012 2:52 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Guardian Demon

Can anyone tell me how to find my GD? Because I really want to know who is my GD.

Hail Satan!!!

Thank you for your reply Brian.  Since I am new here, is there a specific person I can go to with questions?  Are you experienced in this?  May I ask questions of you or can you point me in the proper direction?  Thanks again.

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

-----Original message-----
To:
"[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent:
Tue, Jan 3, 2012 14:18:09 GMT+00:00
Subject:
Re: [JoyofSatan666] Guardian Demon

They usually make their self known to you when it is time,at least mine did me.Haageti showed me signs,a few months after my dedication.But you can just do a standard ritual,and ask them too.
Hail SatanBrian
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, January 3, 2012 2:52 AM

Can anyone tell me how to find my GD? Because I really want to know who is my GD.

Hail Satan!!!

Morax showed herself to me in a dream and began communicating with me the moment I awoke.   Be open to a number of ways of communication.
Hail Satan!!Hail Morax!!

Hi my name is seth i have been trying to open my third eye to find my GD. The only luck i had is seeing the eyes of a woman. Out of desperation i used a pendulum i have never used one befor so i meditated relaxed and asked the questions aloud and several times i got the same awnsers i got the name ACICEB i asked if she was my GD several times and always got a yes i asked if the letters were correct several times got a yes. I have searched every where i can not find this name. Do i have the letters mixed up? Or does this name not exsist and i just did not do something wright?

thanks, sencerly
Seth McGehee

I'm relatively new, and i'm curious about the ritual involved. What do you need, how does it go, and how is your Guardian Demon determined?

Go to JoS and under the Demons section there is a link called Evocation and Invocation, this should explain what you need. Don't expect anything from them, of even for your GD to show up right away, or anyone to show up for that matter. It depends on where you are at a lot too. I started with feeling them, and then talking, and then seeing. Also, the first Demon I spoke with wasn't even my GD, but someone to help me transition. Patience is important, not just to develop your mind, but to interact in etheric.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "grimwolf08@..." <grimwolf08@... wrote:

I'm relatively new, and i'm curious about the ritual involved. What do you need, how does it go, and how is your Guardian Demon determined?

Hi

In Jos, there are a couple of methods to find out who is our Guardian Demon. But I wondering, is there a way to do taht using a Tarot deck?

And another question. Every person has a Guardian? or he is only asigned afther this person do his dedication to Father?

Thanks

Hail Enki

In my head I can't get off the letters "a,n,e" when I think of a name because Im trying to find my guardian Demon... Can someone help me?

I want to figure out who my GD is so I can start to work with them and build a relationship with them but I feel that I am not open enough to directly hear them and I have tried the pendulum but when I get a response it's a weak one. Anyone have any advice on the matter?

Hail Satan!

from what i know you could use a quija board (http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ouija.html) or a Pendulum (http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... dulum.html) to find out who your GD is, and you can find out anything else you need to know at (joyofsatan.com

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 8:03 AM, Sintron <nik.sherman@... wrote:
  I want to figure out who my GD is so I can start to work with them and build a relationship with them but I feel that I am not open enough to directly hear them and I have tried the pendulum but when I get a response it's a weak one. Anyone have any advice on the matter?

Hail Satan!

How can I find out if I have a Guardian Demon. Also would like to add that I know I have something with me I can feel it just didnt know how to go about trying to communicating with it and finding the sigil.

If anyone can help that would be most helpful.

I am about to contact my guardian demon later tonight but since I don't want to hear any blaspheme against Lord Satan,I was wondering if I could make an Ouija Board at home,with like card board and a sharpie lol,I have no idea what to use for glass though.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Yes. If you have any 'shot glasses' around the house, then you can use this. If not, then I'm sure a coin, guitar pick or something similar will suffice. Be sure the cardboard is reasonably flat.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Elite" <kingdarkelite201200@... wrote:

I am about to contact my guardian demon later tonight but since I don't want to hear any blaspheme against Lord Satan,I was wondering if I could make an Ouija Board at home,with like card board and a sharpie lol,I have no idea what to use for glass though.

HAIL SATAN!!!

ive made a post about how to make a handmade ouija board http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/92158

after you finish make sure the board is on something flat and has something flat and heavy on top. this way the board will dry with no curves and unwanted bumps. as for the thing that you use to point the letters just cut lots of triangles out of a paper and glue them using the "special" glue.

and i think glueing the cardboards then glueing paper around it will be much more easier and it will not have to waste too much paper to make it thick. but glueing bunch of paper together will make it VERY sturdy.

if you want a waterproof colour use oil colour, be wary it is very oily and will be messy so have a tissue or a toilet paper or anything to wipe off ready at your side.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Elite" <kingdarkelite201200@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

So I just made one, should I do this at night because I tried it and nothing happened.
On Apr 28, 2013 8:51 AM, "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:
  Yes. If you have any 'shot glasses' around the house, then you can use this. If not, then I'm sure a coin, guitar pick or something similar will suffice. Be sure the cardboard is reasonably flat.

-En Haradren Amlug.

HAIL SATAN!!!

How do you know who your guardian demon is, and how can you communicate? I've been researching for months but the Internet is a complete waste and I don't know any one else that can offer assistance.
- A speedy response would be appreciated

Your Guardian Demon will come to you when you are ready. In order to communicate with them, you can use an oujia board or a pendulum until your astral senses are strong.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Adam" <adamftf141@... wrote:

How do you know who your guardian demon is, and how can you communicate? I've been researching for months but the Internet is a complete waste and I don't know any one else that can offer assistance.

it would be appreciated also a deeper research on your own before asking something you can easily find in the JoS website in 5 minutes, not months, I ensure you... have a good day

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Adam" <adamftf141@... wrote:

I guess my post got taken off but the question was how do I get a Guardian Demon assigned to me and it was said in response that one normally presents themselves to people and works with someone from then on. That is sort of what I wanted to know, but how do I get one sooner? I had asked if the word could be spread that I am looking. I tried calling on one about three times but had none show up. In addition there are spirits here now and that might be a part of the reason why.

Empowering and opening yourself spiritually through consistant and daily Power Meditation. This is what should be focused on, and not finding your Guardian. They aren't a pal to hang out with when you're bored, they are our Guides and Teachers. How do you expect to make contact with the Gods when you are not astrally open enough to hear/see them? This is why we constantly tell new members to focus on empowering themselves rather than jump into finding their Guardian.

In time they will make themselves known.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "boundtomortalways" <boundtomortalways@... wrote:

I guess my post got taken off but the question was how do I get a Guardian Demon assigned to me and it was said in response that one normally presents themselves to people and works with someone from then on. That is sort of what I wanted to know, but how do I get one sooner? I had asked if the word could be spread that I am looking. I tried calling on one about three times but had none show up. In addition there are spirits here now and that might be a part of the reason why.

I was wondering how long does it take for your guardian to come to you I've been dedicated for awhile and I get lonely a lot now that my only satanist friend has gone off to the army and I want someone to talk to and help me with situations I get myself into and I sometimes send energy to my GD after working on my hand chakras to get their attention but I don't get a response am I doing something wrong or do they feel I'm just not ready???

Sent from my iPhone

<td val[/IMG]I'm sorry I am also lonely there is no satanist in my area I feel we'll left out I don't have anybody to talk to that well understand what I'm going through

Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone[/TD]
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Sent: Thu, Sep 19, 2013 1:31:47 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I was wondering how long does it take for your guardian to come to you I&apos;ve been dedicated for awhile and I get lonely a lot now that my only satanist friend has gone off to the army and I want someone to talk to and help me with situations I get myself into and I sometimes send energy to my GD after working on my hand chakras to get their attention but I don&apos;t get a response am I doing something wrong or do they feel I&apos;m just not ready???

Sent from my iPhone [/TD]

It depends on how astrally opened you are and how advanced you are. Be patient and keep meditating. 

--- In [email protected], <mtevin95@... wrote:

I was wondering how long does it take for your guardian to come to you I've been dedicated for awhile and I get lonely a lot now that my only satanist friend has gone off to the army and I want someone to talk to and help me with situations I get myself into and I sometimes send energy to my GD after working on my hand chakras to get their attention but I don't get a response am I doing something wrong or do they feel I'm just not ready???

Sent from my iPhone

Im only feeling a strong bond towards one god and none others really give me the same feeling, like i know the god from somewhere before, would that god most likely be my GD?

May or may not be. You may have had a strong relationship in the past life. But the same god may not be you GD now. To give you an example, I strongly feel attracted to 2-3 gods. Of course, recently through divination, I found that Asmodeus may be my GD (he is just one of the gods I strongly feel attracted to). I however still strongly feel attracted to Astaroth as a goddess. 

---In [email protected], <bloodyblackrose343@... wrote:

Possibly. You may have had a strong relationship with the Demon/ess in a past life.

How can I find out who my Guardian Demon is? I don't have a Ouija Board and I also don't have a Pendulum. Is there any other way I can find out who my guardian is? 

Be patient and when you're ready your Guardian will show you who he/she is, with whichever means will reach you.

Στις 11:29 π.μ. Κυριακή, 19 Ιανουαρίου 2014, ο/η Roque Nichols <roquenichols@... έγραψε:
  How can I find out who my Guardian Demon is? I don't have a Ouija Board and I also don't have a Pendulum. Is there any other way I can find out who my guardian is? 

Are you sure your thid eye is open? Doesn't astral sight and hearing come with an open third eye? Why not just focus on a Demon's sigil or Satan's and telepathically communicate with one of them? I'm sure you'll find your guardian then. But I'm confused, shouldn't it be easy with a third eye open? lol.

You have 6 eyes for astral vision http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... oints.html  "The absence of darkness in a person does not suggest an abundance of light, for to know the light you must have known the darkness."[/B]
http://www.joyofsatan.org/
http://www.exposingchristianity.com/
http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm

On Sunday, January 19, 2014 4:24 PM, "richardlesterhailsatan11@..." <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:
  Are you sure your thid eye is open? Doesn't astral sight and hearing come with an open third eye? Why not just focus on a Demon's sigil or Satan's and telepathically communicate with one of them? I'm sure you'll find your guardian then. But I'm confused, shouldn't it be easy with a third eye open? lol.

So for about a month now I've been searching for my guardian demon and I keep coming up with the result that my guardian demon is the Leviathan. I'm not sure what to think of the results I have been looking at the JOS website and it mentions that they have never encountered anything known as "Leviathan". Also I have had a dream lately that had a sirphent in it and I'm not sure if that was the Leviathan reveling himself to me or if it was just a normal dream. I would love to get some help with this so I could know what's going on. HAIL SATAN!

I know y'all get this a lot and I'm sorry if this makes y'all mad or anything but can someone please help me find my guardian demon I really need him

Your Guardian will come to you when you're ready. If there's an issue troubling you you could ask him for his guidance/advice.

Στις 3:22 π.μ. Πέμπτη, 13 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η "coltongoins@..." <coltongoins@... έγραψε:
  I know y'all get this a lot and I'm sorry if this makes y'all mad or anything but can someone please help me find my guardian demon I really need him

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 12:23:53 +0000 (GMT)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Guardian Demon
  Your Guardian will come to you when you're ready. If there's an issue troubling you you could ask him for his guidance/advice.

Στις 3:22 π.μ. Πέμπτη, 13 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η "coltongoins@..." <coltongoins@... έγραψε:

My guardian demon that has chose me is satanachia when I summon him with my candle he enjoys it thoroughly. I want to do things right. What planet is he on and what colour candle should I use? He usually contacts me at 12:16. How can I pay my respects to satan and my guardian demon? 

Interesting. To my knowledge, my guardian(s) rarely leave me. They go with me where I go, etc. I am sure that one leaves once in a while, but when I go somewhere, if I look, I can nearly always see at least one. I don't have to summon my guardian(s). However, I am happy for you that you have a happy relationship with yours. Anyone else have anything to add on this one?
Hail Satan!

On Friday, May 16, 2014 6:13 AM, "michael alexander johnson wendelljr1@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

My guardian demon that has chose me is satanachia when I summon him with my candle he enjoys it thoroughly. I want to do things right. What planet is he on and what colour candle should I use? He usually contacts me at 12:16. How can I pay my respects to satan and my guardian demon? 

Please can someone assist. I want to contact my Guardian Demon or any Demons that are willing to work with me. From what I have seen, it is supposedly best to ask Father Satan to send us a Demon that is willing to work with us. I don't understand this though, as I have still had no contact with Father. Please can someone give me some helpful advice. I have lost my job this week and I need help from the Gods, this has been the closest I have come to killing myself. :( Hail Satan

hello , ive read on JoS something where you go into a trance and chant the name of a demon in your head to find out if hes is your guardian demon or not and to ask him to give you a sign etc ,,, i did this and i started chanting asmodeus and from the 3rd chant i felt waves of energy , what do you think ? ive placed my pendulum above his sigil and it swings back and forth (yes)my concern here is might it be another demon trying to contact me or is it actually asmodeus ? im probably going to perform a summoning tonight and see how things go :)HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back