Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Guardian Demon

If you are talking about choosing one, let me remind you that guardian demons choose us and come to us, not the other way around, and the one who does is that which will be best suited for you

hail satan!

I tried the ouija board, and pendulum methods to figure out which guardian demon is attributed to me , but neither exercise has worked, so I was wondering if anyone has any other ideas of a way to figure out their guardian demon or if anyone could or knew of anyone who could possibly do a reading or ask their guardian demon or something for me it would be very much appreciated. Hail Father

I too have that problem. I have been doing the meditations, my third eye is open, I have been working on the auditory, pineal, etc., for several months now, but I still cannot get any response from neither pedulum nor ouija. However, I found a method that seems to work for me. Try it, it may help you.

I use a blue candle and incense during a meditation. Make sure your heat/ac/fan is turned off, all windows/doors are closed, and the candle is at least four feet from you. Go into a meditative state and ask that your responses come from the candle flame being flickered/waved. Make sure you are not close enough to be breathing on it yourself. When it comes to learning your GD's name, ask that as you call out each letter in the alphabet, that he/she cause the candle to flicker when you reach the first letter of your GD's name. Repeat the step for the second letter, etc.

This method seems to be the only way I can get answers right now, but it did work for me. I have since learned that my GD's name begins with an E. I am now working to verify this information because the only name I could find so far is Eligos (sp?), which may be my GD.

Not much of a method, but until I am stronger for communication through a ouija/pendulum/meditations, this seems to work for me right now.

Hope it helped, and good luck.

Hail Enki!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Damien" <pyroboy150@... wrote:

I tried the ouija board, and pendulum methods to figure out which guardian demon is attributed to me , but neither exercise has worked, so I was wondering if anyone has any other ideas of a way to figure out their guardian demon or if anyone could or knew of anyone who could possibly do a reading or ask their guardian demon or something for me it would be very much appreciated. Hail Father

As someone else had said, we dont choose our guardian demons. THEY choose US. And contrary to whatever you've read on JoS and elsewhere, Satan has came to me personally in the past when I was having the same problem, and told me "You dont always have a guardian demon. Its not guaranteed. " For me, my reason was, no demon had chosen me yet because I hadnt shown full devotion to Spiritual Satanism yet. As I devoted myself more and more to Satan and his teachings, and believed it to be the truth with 0% doubt, i began to notice subtle unexplainable things happening in my daily life. And eventually I realized who it was, etc.

Second, even if you do have a guardian demon, dont count on finding out who it is. Demons do not have to answer to us in anyways, be they your guardian or not. Sometimes their name is irrelevant at the time, and theyll tell you when they see that you are truly devoted to them. For instance I wouldnt want to tell important details about myself to someone, if they are impatient, rude, or any of the like. They wouldnt be worth my time.

You need to have patience. It could take years for you to find out who your guardian demon is. Patience is KEY.

I think alot of times when new Spiritual Satanists come into Satan's Family, they expect to be given everything with no work involved or without putting in any effort or devotion. Im not saying you are like that, im just throwing that out there.

As for suggestions, meditate, keep meditating, if you cant find your demon now then just lay off for awhile. You may not have one yet, or they might be waiting for you to grow more trained in Satans Teachings.

Me personally I have used to form of relaxed mediation and telepathy with my guradian haures. But for must people this techinque takes years to build you cannot simply just right off the bat communicate with demons as a novice. It is sometimes to hard to telepathically communicate with demons since if you are around any kind of distraction or you start to get sleepy and go to sleep you begin to drift In your mind and you have to activly be able to talk your guradians.If any of you have questions about how to telepathically communicate please PM me and I will try to get back to any and all of you hail Satan and hail haures. 

On Jan 8, 2010, at 7:57 AM, "wynterwatcher" <wynterwatcher@... wrote:
  I too have that problem. I have been doing the meditations, my third eye is open, I have been working on the auditory, pineal, etc., for several months now, but I still cannot get any response from neither pedulum nor ouija. However, I found a method that seems to work for me. Try it, it may help you.

I use a blue candle and incense during a meditation. Make sure your heat/ac/fan is turned off, all windows/doors are closed, and the candle is at least four feet from you. Go into a meditative state and ask that your responses come from the candle flame being flickered/waved. Make sure you are not close enough to be breathing on it yourself. When it comes to learning your GD's name, ask that as you call out each letter in the alphabet, that he/she cause the candle to flicker when you reach the first letter of your GD's name. Repeat the step for the second letter, etc.

This method seems to be the only way I can get answers right now, but it did work for me. I have since learned that my GD's name begins with an E. I am now working to verify this information because the only name I could find so far is Eligos (sp?), which may be my GD.

Not much of a method, but until I am stronger for communication through a ouija/pendulum/ meditations, this seems to work for me right now.

Hope it helped, and good luck.

Hail Enki!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Damien" <pyroboy150@ ... wrote:

Oddly enough my gd haures started talking to me out of nowhere and began to help me out we also have a fairliy sexual magnetic relationship which is awesome big time not all gd's will show themselves when you are a novice but it can happen it depends on your levle of devotion. The demons can see in the future if your going to be real to Satan.

On Jan 8, 2010, at 12:18 PM, "hardstyle_and_shufflin" <hardstyle_and_shufflin@... wrote:
  As someone else had said, we dont choose our guardian demons. THEY choose US. And contrary to whatever you've read on JoS and elsewhere, Satan has came to me personally in the past when I was having the same problem, and told me "You dont always have a guardian demon. Its not guaranteed. " For me, my reason was, no demon had chosen me yet because I hadnt shown full devotion to Spiritual Satanism yet. As I devoted myself more and more to Satan and his teachings, and believed it to be the truth with 0% doubt, i began to notice subtle unexplainable things happening in my daily life. And eventually I realized who it was, etc.

Second, even if you do have a guardian demon, dont count on finding out who it is. Demons do not have to answer to us in anyways, be they your guardian or not. Sometimes their name is irrelevant at the time, and theyll tell you when they see that you are truly devoted to them. For instance I wouldnt want to tell important details about myself to someone, if they are impatient, rude, or any of the like.. They wouldnt be worth my time.

You need to have patience. It could take years for you to find out who your guardian demon is. Patience is KEY.

I think alot of times when new Spiritual Satanists come into Satan's Family, they expect to be given everything with no work involved or without putting in any effort or devotion. Im not saying you are like that, im just throwing that out there.

As for suggestions, meditate, keep meditating, if you cant find your demon now then just lay off for awhile. You may not have one yet, or they might be waiting for you to grow more trained in Satans Teachings.

Hello, I am very new to this 'field', but I think I have, and that too for a very long time a guardian demon. I came just few hours ago to the Joy of Satan site, and I have many questions and doubts...But first of all, I wanted to ask, is it possible to have contact with Lucifer? Is he not I don't know like 'royalty'? The one who has been talking to be said his name was (what I heard), Hanathon or Anator..but I sensed he was lying to cover something up...And for some odd reason, the name Lucifer flashed/occured to me...Also I did not contact this entity by any form of ritual...It's just that I've always felt like a breeding darkness growing stronger inside of me each and everyday, and that entity finally manisfesting to me was like a blessing you see..A sort of 'coming home'...Like he was the lover, the companion I've always been hoping for..I always could feel his dark presence around me, comforting me, and now he has finally chosen to speak to me...But not telling the whole truth, perhaps because I am new to all this...I don't know what to think...Am I going crazy? What should I do to understand him, or his motives more? Could anyone give me some advice? It's not dangerous I hope to maintain contact? Thanks in advance...

Try guided meditations, like trips onto the astral plane with lots of visualisation. The penduluum was unclear for me, and i vowed not to use the ouija board again. No longer want contact with spirits..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Damien" <pyroboy150@... wrote:

No, I did not choose him. I have been feeling a dark presence around me my whole life and only recently he really talked(shown himself) to me...So, I gather he chose me...I didnt even know guardian demons could exist When I started looking for info on the net, it was then that I came across the joy of satan site, but I am no satanist, though a witch...I tried the pendulum, but did not work really well, thoug am usually good at it and the board. But then I guess he wanted to talk to me directly, since I'm clairaudient/telepath. The point is I do not really know his name, can't find it and when I ask Lucifer always come in my mind..But how is it possible to have Lucifer as your guardian??
Please someone enlighten me...He feels like a real person talking to me!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gunslingerscap" <gunslingerscap@... wrote:

If you are talking about choosing one, let me remind you that guardian demons choose us and come to us, not the other way around, and the one who does is that which will be best suited for you

hail satan!

I'm really curious on how u find your guardian demon? And how u can meet him/her and what are the signs?

<center>If You Have Trouble Finding Your Guardian Demon
By Caitlin/Silvercrab</center>
The mistake most new people make is attempting to find their Guardian through a pendulum or Ouija board. If you have absolutely no past experience or practice with these items, they probably won’t work for you. Using a Ouija board or pendulum takes SKILL and PRACTICE. When you’re new, you must be in a trance and completely disconnect yourself from the board or you will end up talking to yourself, which is a very common occurrence. There is also a chance a negative entity might interfere with communication or fool you into believing they’re a Demon and give you false information. So as you can see, a lot can go wrong here if you aren’t already skilled in these areas.So, how do you find your Guardian? There are many reliable ways, such as Astral Projection, Astral Merging, using a black mirror, or invoking the Demon. But all these are advanced methods which most people are unable to do until they are at least on the intermediate level. So for beginners, here are a few things you can do to narrow down the list.Go look through ALL the Demons listed on joyofsatan.com, even the “High Ranking Gods and Crowned Princes of Hell” section because hey, you never know. Also, don’t forget the section underneath the S - Z Demons titled “More Gods”. Not everyone’s Guardian Demon is going to be one of the 72 Goetic Demons, but that doesn’t mean your Guardian is any less special. Pazuzu, for example, is not one of the 72 Goetic Demons, but he is very powerful and is a great protector. Write down the names of the Demons who interest you, the ones you really like. Once you have a complete list of Demons who attract you, apply these tips:*Your Guardian Demon will usually have the same element(s) as you. When I say that, I’m not referring to your astrological sign, I’m referring to the element you love the most. You do not need experience with invoking the elements to figure out which one is your favorite. To read information on each one: 
Invoking Fire 
Invoking Earth 
Invoking Air 
Invoking Water*Kudos to Reverend Mageson and High Priest Jake Carlson for figuring this one out. The sex of your Guardian is usually dependant on your own sexuality. Meaning, the straight man has a female Guardian, the homosexual man has a male Guardian. Even the most evenly split of bisexuals have a preference. If you’re a bisexual woman who likes other women just a little bit more than men, chances are you’ll have a female Guardian. I believe this pattern has to do with what you’re most comfortable with.Now that you’ve narrowed down your list (but please remember that the above tips are not set in stone and might not apply to everyone) ask yourself these questions:“Am I truly comfortable with the idea of _____________ being my Guardian Demon?” When I was new, there were several Demons I thought looked very cool and kick ass, but when I thought about it after a few days, I realized the idea just didn’t feel quite right.“Do I love absolutely everything about ______________?” This is self-explanatory. There may be a Demon that you really like and respect, but if you embrace the idea of him/her as your Guardian and you feel a consistent longing to keep looking at other Demons, then he/she probably isn’t the one. When you find your true Guardian, you should feel a strong bond, an unquestioning love. Most people have been with their Guardian in many other lifetimes, which is where that feeling comes from.And finally, “Is there any reason to believe ______________ would not suit me as a Guardian?” Don’t just take the information listed about the Demon into account. You’re probably not going to have everything in common with your Guardian. For example, someone with Bifrons as their Guardian might be very interested in necromancy and astrology, but not in learning the magical properties of herbs and stones. Use your intuition with this question.By now you should have narrowed down your list to only one or two Demons. Now comes the part where you figure out if He/She is really your Guardian:Get yourself into a deep trance.. 
Vibrate the name of the Demon 30 - 40 times. (Ex: Amon. A-A-A-A-M-M-M-M-O-O-O-O-N-N-N-N). After a while, you should feel his/her energy. Connect with the Demon as best you can.Ask _____________ if he/she is your Guardian. You will probably not see or hear anything if you are not psychically open, but you should FEEL their response.. Interpreting energy like this might be difficult at first, and if you don’t understand the response, then tell them you don’t understand and ask for a stronger signal. If you receive a very warm, positive signal then you’ve probably found your Guardian. If not, go back over your list and try again.
BACK TO SERMONS PAGEBACK TO HOMEPAGE 

Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, August 1, 2011 11:53 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Guardian Demon

I'm really curious on how u find your guardian demon? And how u can meet him/her and what are the signs?

How do u know of ur past lives? That u have been a satanist, had a guardian and could be already experiencedSent from my BlackBerry® powered by Virgin Mobile.From: High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 12:33:34 -0700 (PDT)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Guardian Demon
  <center>If You Have Trouble Finding Your Guardian Demon
By Caitlin/Silvercrab</center>
The mistake most new people make is attempting to find their Guardian through a pendulum or Ouija board. If you have absolutely no past experience or practice with these items, they probably won’t work for you. Using a Ouija board or pendulum takes SKILL and PRACTICE. When you’re new, you must be in a trance and completely disconnect yourself from the board or you will end up talking to yourself, which is a very common occurrence. There is also a chance a negative entity might interfere with communication or fool you into believing they’re a Demon and give you false information. So as you can see, a lot can go wrong here if you aren’t already skilled in these areas.So, how do you find your Guardian? There are many reliable ways, such as Astral Projection, Astral Merging, using a black mirror, or invoking the Demon. But all these are advanced methods which most people are unable to do until they are at least on the intermediate level. So for beginners, here are a few things you can do to narrow down the list.Go look through ALL the Demons listed on joyofsatan.com, even the “High Ranking Gods and Crowned Princes of Hell” section because hey, you never know. Also, don’t forget the section underneath the S - Z Demons titled “More Gods”. Not everyone’s Guardian Demon is going to be one of the 72 Goetic Demons, but that doesn’t mean your Guardian is any less special. Pazuzu, for example, is not one of the 72 Goetic Demons, but he is very powerful and is a great protector. Write down the names of the Demons who interest you, the ones you really like. Once you have a complete list of Demons who attract you, apply these tips:*Your Guardian Demon will usually have the same element(s) as you. When I say that, I’m not referring to your astrological sign, I’m referring to the element you love the most. You do not need experience with invoking the elements to figure out which one is your favorite. To read information on each one: 
Invoking Fire 
Invoking Earth 
Invoking Air 
Invoking Water*Kudos to Reverend Mageson and High Priest Jake Carlson for figuring this one out. The sex of your Guardian is usually dependant on your own sexuality. Meaning, the straight man has a female Guardian, the homosexual man has a male Guardian. Even the most evenly split of bisexuals have a preference. If you’re a bisexual woman who likes other women just a little bit more than men, chances are you’ll have a female Guardian. I believe this pattern has to do with what you’re most comfortable with.Now that you’ve narrowed down your list (but please remember that the above tips are not set in stone and might not apply to everyone) ask yourself these questions:“Am I truly comfortable with the idea of_____________ being my Guardian Demon?” When I was new, there were several Demons I thought looked very cool and kick ass, but when I thought about it after a few days, I realized the idea just didn’t feel quite right.“Do I love absolutely everything about______________?” This is self-explanatory. There may be a Demon that you really like and respect, but if you embrace the idea of him/her as your Guardian and you feel a consistent longing to keep looking at other Demons, then he/she probably isn’t the one. When you find your true Guardian, you should feel a strong bond, an unquestioning love. Most people have been with their Guardian in many other lifetimes, which is where that feeling comes from.And finally, “Is there any reason to believe______________ would not suit me as a Guardian?” Don’t just take the information listed about the Demon into account. You’re probably not going to have everything in common with your Guardian. For example, someone with Bifrons as their Guardian might be very interested in necromancy and astrology, but not in learning the magical properties of herbs and stones. Use your intuition with this question.By now you should have narrowed down your list to only one or two Demons. Now comes the part where you figure out if He/She is really your Guardian:Get yourself into a deep trance.. 
Vibrate the name of the Demon 30 - 40 times. (Ex: Amon. A-A-A-A-M-M-M-M-O-O-O-O-N-N-N-N). After a while, you should feel his/her energy. Connect with the Demon as best you can.Ask_____________ if he/she is your Guardian. You will probably not see or hear anything if you are not psychically open, but you should FEEL their response.. Interpreting energy like this might be difficult at first, and if you don’t understand the response, then tell them you don’t understand and ask for a stronger signal. If you receive a very warm, positive signal then you’ve probably found your Guardian. If not, go back over your list and try again.
BACK TO SERMONS PAGEBACK TO HOMEPAGE 

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Those people usually have some of their psychic abilities awakened (if they did meditate or awakened them in past lives), they are sometimes natural adepts in magick and they are usually contacted by Satan (or even better, they have their lives saved by Satan) even before they becom Satanists. If you are in such a case believe me you WILL know it without even asking this question :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], zero_zoe_zeroet@... wrote:

How do u know of ur past lives? That u have been a satanist, had a guardian and could be already experienced
Sent from my BlackBerry® powered by Virgin Mobile.

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 12:33:34
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Guardian Demon

If You Have Trouble Finding Your Guardian Demon
By Caitlin/Silvercrab
The mistake most new people make is attempting to find their Guardian through a pendulum or Ouija board. If you have absolutely no past experience or practice with these items, they probably won’t work for you. Using a Ouija board or pendulum takes SKILL and PRACTICE. When you’re new, you must be in a trance and completely disconnect yourself from the board or you will end up talking to yourself, which is a very common occurrence. There is also a chance a negative entity might interfere with communication or fool you into believing they’re a Demon and give you false information. So as you can see, a lot can go wrong here if you aren’t already skilled in these areas.
So, how do you find your Guardian? There are many reliable ways, such as Astral Projection, Astral Merging, using a black mirror, or invoking the Demon. But all these are advanced methods which most people are unable to do until they are at least on the intermediate level. So for beginners, here are a few things you can do to narrow down the list.
Go look through ALL the Demons listed on joyofsatan.com, even the “High Ranking Gods and Crowned Princes of Hell” section because hey, you never know. Also, don’t forget the section underneath the S - Z Demons titled “More Gods”. Not everyone’s Guardian Demon is going to be one of the 72 Goetic Demons, but that doesn’t mean your Guardian is any less special. Pazuzu, for example, is not one of the 72 Goetic Demons, but he is very powerful and is a great protector. Write down the names of the Demons who interest you, the ones you really like. Once you have a complete list of Demons who attract you, apply these tips:
*Your Guardian Demon will usually have the same element(s) as you. When I say that, I’m not referring to your astrological sign, I’m referring to the element you love the most. You do not need experience with invoking the elements to figure out which one is your favorite. To read information on each one: 
Invoking Fire 
Invoking Earth 
Invoking Air 
Invoking Water
*Kudos to Reverend Mageson and High Priest Jake Carlson for figuring this one out. The sex of your Guardian is usually dependant on your own sexuality. Meaning, the straight man has a female Guardian, the homosexual man has a male Guardian. Even the most evenly split of bisexuals have a preference. If you’re a bisexual woman who likes other women just a little bit more than men, chances are you’ll have a female Guardian. I believe this pattern has to do with what you’re most comfortable with.
Now that you’ve narrowed down your list (but please remember that the above tips are not set in stone and might not apply to everyone) ask yourself these questions:
“Am I truly comfortable with the idea of_____________ being my Guardian Demon?” When I was new, there were several Demons I thought looked very cool and kick ass, but when I thought about it after a few days, I realized the idea just didn’t feel quite right.
“Do I love absolutely everything about______________?” This is self-explanatory. There may be a Demon that you really like and respect, but if you embrace the idea of him/her as your Guardian and you feel a consistent longing to keep looking at other Demons, then he/she probably isn’t the one. When you find your true Guardian, you should feel a strong bond, an unquestioning love. Most people have been with their Guardian in many other lifetimes, which is where that feeling comes from.
And finally, “Is there any reason to believe______________ would not suit me as a Guardian?” Don’t just take the information listed about the Demon into account. You’re probably not going to have everything in common with your Guardian. For example, someone with Bifrons as their Guardian might be very interested in necromancy and astrology, but not in learning the magical properties of herbs and stones. Use your intuition with this question.
By now you should have narrowed down your list to only one or two Demons. Now comes the part where you figure out if He/She is really your Guardian:
Get yourself into a deep trance.. 
Vibrate the name of the Demon 30 - 40 times. (Ex: Amon. A-A-A-A-M-M-M-M-O-O-O-O-N-N-N-N). After a while, you should feel his/her energy. Connect with the Demon as best you can.
Ask_____________ if he/she is your Guardian. You will probably not see or hear anything if you are not psychically open, but you should FEEL their response.. Interpreting energy like this might be difficult at first, and if you don’t understand the response, then tell them you don’t understand and ask for a stronger signal. If you receive a very warm, positive signal then you’ve probably found your Guardian. If not, go back over your list and try again.

BACK TO SERMONS PAGE
BACK TO HOMEPAGE

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

*MEDITATION FOR PAST LIFE REGRESSION*http://www.666blacksun.com/Past_Life_Meditation.html 

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Sent: Tuesday, August 2, 2011 5:59 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Guardian Demon

Those people usually have some of their psychic abilities awakened (if they did meditate or awakened them in past lives), they are sometimes natural adepts in magick and they are usually contacted by Satan (or even better, they have their lives saved by Satan) even before they becom Satanists. If you are in such a case believe me you WILL know it without even asking this question :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], zero_zoe_zeroet@... wrote:

How do u know of ur past lives? That u have been a satanist, had a guardian and could be already experienced

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

By Caitlin/Silvercrab
The mistake most new people make is attempting to find their Guardian through a pendulum or Ouija board. If you have absolutely no past experience or practice with these items, they probably won’t work for you. Using a Ouija board or pendulum takes SKILL and PRACTICE. When you’re new, you must be in a trance and completely disconnect yourself from the board or you will end up talking to yourself, which is a very common occurrence. There is also a chance a negative entity might interfere with communication or fool you into believing they’re a Demon and give you false information. So as you can see, a lot can go wrong here if you aren’t already skilled in these areas.
So, how do you find your Guardian? There are many reliable ways, such as Astral Projection, Astral Merging, using a black mirror, or invoking the Demon. But all these are advanced methods which most people are unable to do until they are at least on the intermediate level. So for beginners, here are a few things you can do to narrow down the list.
Go look through ALL the Demons listed on joyofsatan.com, even the “High Ranking Gods and Crowned Princes of Hell” section because hey, you never know. Also, don’t forget the section underneath the S - Z Demons titled “More Gods”. Not everyone’s Guardian Demon is going to be one of the 72 Goetic Demons, but that doesn’t mean your Guardian is any less special. Pazuzu, for example, is not one of the 72 Goetic Demons, but he is very powerful and is a great protector. Write down the names of the Demons who interest you, the ones you really like. Once you have a complete list of Demons who attract you, apply these tips:
*Your Guardian Demon will usually have the same element(s) as you. When I say that, I’m not referring to your astrological sign, I’m referring to the element you love the most. You do not need experience with invoking the elements to figure out which one is your favorite. To read information on each one: 
Invoking Fire 
Invoking Earth 
Invoking Air 
Invoking Water
*Kudos to Reverend Mageson and High Priest Jake Carlson for figuring this one out. The sex of your Guardian is usually dependant on your own sexuality. Meaning, the straight man has a female Guardian, the homosexual man has a male Guardian. Even the most evenly split of bisexuals have a preference. If you’re a bisexual woman who likes other women just a little bit more than men, chances are you’ll have a female Guardian. I believe this pattern has to do with what you’re most comfortable with.
Now that you’ve narrowed down your list (but please remember that the above tips are not set in stone and might not apply to everyone) ask yourself these questions:
“Am I truly comfortable with the idea of_____________ being my Guardian Demon?” When I was new, there were several Demons I thought looked very cool and kick ass, but when I thought about it after a few days, I realized the idea just didn’t feel quite right.
“Do I love absolutely everything about______________?” This is self-explanatory. There may be a Demon that you really like and respect, but if you embrace the idea of him/her as your Guardian and you feel a consistent longing to keep looking at other Demons, then he/she probably isn’t the one. When you find your true Guardian, you should feel a strong bond, an unquestioning love. Most people have been with their Guardian in many other lifetimes, which is where that feeling comes from.
And finally, “Is there any reason to believe______________ would not suit me as a Guardian?” Don’t just take the information listed about the Demon into account. You’re probably not going to have everything in common with your Guardian. For example, someone with Bifrons as their Guardian might be very interested in necromancy and astrology, but not in learning the magical properties of herbs and stones. Use your intuition with this question.
By now you should have narrowed down your list to only one or two Demons. Now comes the part where you figure out if He/She is really your Guardian:
Vibrate the name of the Demon 30 - 40 times. (Ex: Amon. A-A-A-A-M-M-M-M-O-O-O-O-N-N-N-N). After a while, you should feel his/her energy. Connect with the Demon as best you can.
Ask_____________ if he/she is your Guardian. You will probably not see or hear anything if you are not psychically open, but you should FEEL their response.. Interpreting energy like this might be difficult at first, and if you don’t understand the response, then tell them you don’t understand and ask for a stronger signal. If you receive a very warm, positive signal then you’ve probably found your Guardian. If not, go back over your list and try again.

BACK TO SERMONS PAGE
BACK TO HOMEPAGE

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

I understand :) thanksSent from my BlackBerry® powered by Virgin Mobile.From: "diznit26" <diznit26@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2011 12:59:34 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Guardian Demon

By Caitlin/Silvercrab
Go look through ALL the Demons listed on joyofsatan.com, even the “High Ranking Gods and Crowned Princes of Hell� section because hey, you never know. Also, don’t forget the section underneath the S - Z Demons titled “More Gods�. Not everyone’s Guardian Demon is going to be one of the 72 Goetic Demons, but that doesn’t mean your Guardian is any less special. Pazuzu, for example, is not one of the 72 Goetic Demons, but he is very powerful and is a great protector. Write down the names of the Demons who interest you, the ones you really like. Once you have a complete list of Demons who attract you, apply these tips:
Invoking Fire 
Invoking Earth 
Invoking Air 
Invoking Water
“Am I truly comfortable with the idea of_____________ being my Guardian Demon?� When I was new, there were several Demons I thought looked very cool and kick ass, but when I thought about it after a few days, I realized the idea just didn’t feel quite right.
“Do I love absolutely everything about______________?� This is self-explanatory. There may be a Demon that you really like and respect, but if you embrace the idea of him/her as your Guardian and you feel a consistent longing to keep looking at other Demons, then he/she probably isn’t the one. When you find your true Guardian, you should feel a strong bond, an unquestioning love. Most people have been with their Guardian in many other lifetimes, which is where that feeling comes from.
And finally, “Is there any reason to believe______________ would not suit me as a Guardian?� Don’t just take the information listed about the Demon into account. You’re probably not going to have everything in common with your Guardian. For example, someone with Bifrons as their Guardian might be very interested in necromancy and astrology, but not in learning the magical properties of herbs and stones. Use your intuition with this question.

BACK TO SERMONS PAGE
BACK TO HOMEPAGE

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Fro[/IMG]Darla Ananta[/B] <darla.ananta@...
Date: 2011/9/25
Subject: Guardian Demon
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Greetings,

I wonder if this is ok: I went through all lists of Kings and Demons, just as it was suggested on JoS, then I sorted them by sex and element (again, as it was suggested to get a smaller number to meditate on) and now I have come up with only 4. From the first minute (when I only started) and till now, I laid my eyes on one and I still think that's it. What do you suggest? Should I meditate on all four of them or just ask the one I think is my GD? Thanks

Ave Lucifer!

The sex and element has nothing to do with your GD. I don't even see why you would want to stress your mind and body going through all this which is not even important, as your GD will contact you when you're ready. When you should be focused on doing more important things like empowering your soul. Please read this link I gave to another person yeserday:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ience.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Darla Ananta <darla.ananta@... wrote:

Greetings,

I wonder if this is ok: I went through all lists of Kings and Demons, just
as it was suggested on JoS, then I sorted them by sex and element (again, as
it was suggested to get a smaller number to meditate on) and now I have come
up with only 4. From the first minute (when I only started) and till now, I
laid my eyes on one and I still think that's it. What do you suggest? Should
I meditate on all four of them or just ask the one I think is my GD? Thanks

Ave Lucifer!

I agree with Diznit on this! Makes perfect sense, how can one even communicate good with his/her guide if he/she hasn't opened their senses. I wasted much time concerning myself with this as well, best to just empower yourself and sit back , it will all come together.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

The sex and element has nothing to do with your GD. I don't even see why you would want to stress your mind and body going through all this which is not even important, as your GD will contact you when you're ready. When you should be focused on doing more important things like empowering your soul. Please read this link I gave to another person yeserday:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Darla Ananta <darla.ananta@ wrote:

Greetings,

Ave Lucifer!

Well, diznit, because I have read the exact instructions on how to find one on this site:

http://gblt.webs.com/Guardian_Demon.htm

this is why I have posted my question.

2011/10/11 diznit26 <diznit26@...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Darla Ananta <darla.ananta@... wrote:

Greetings,

Ave Lucifer!

The exact instructions there say that this info about the elements or sex might not apply to everyone, so you shouldn't take them as absolute rules.

But yeah this is my opinion, I really don't see the point doing all this just to find a name as godrick and me said it doesn't guarantee that you'll get connected with them immediately, especially if you haven't opened your astral senses. I think the usual mistake newbies do is they want to find their GD immediately after dedicating and they start worrying about things like who their GD is and this diverts their attention when they should work to know Satan and empower their souls. If you can do both find your GD and being able to empower your soul and not worry then kudos to you.

Well, diznit, because I have read the exact instructions on how to find one
on this site:

this is why I have posted my question.

The sex and element has nothing to do with your GD. I don't even see why
you would want to stress your mind and body going through all this which is
not even important, as your GD will contact you when you're ready. When you
should be focused on doing more important things like empowering your soul.
Please read this link I gave to another person yeserday:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Darla Ananta <darla.ananta@
wrote:

Greetings,

I wonder if this is ok: I went through all lists of Kings and Demons,
just
as it was suggested on JoS, then I sorted them by sex and element (again,
as
it was suggested to get a smaller number to meditate on) and now I have
come
up with only 4. From the first minute (when I only started) and till now,
I
laid my eyes on one and I still think that's it. What do you suggest?
Should
I meditate on all four of them or just ask the one I think is my GD?
Thanks

Ave Lucifer!

Please note that I'm not saying that if you like to find him/her you shouldn't do it. Of course you can try to find him/her but don't place too much emphasis on finding your GD to the exclusion of everything else and most importantly DO NOT WORRY about who your GD is.

I felt I really had to say this as I see people joining, dedicating, then wanting to find who their GD is and worrying about it because of different methods not working and at the same time do not do anything else for their self-empowerment, as if finding your GD is a thing to die for.

I found mine pretty easily just by doing a ritual to Satan and I got signs about who my GD is, but I really didn't get any satisfaction other than knowing a single name.

Not to mention that if your Guardian sees you are ready and empowered, he will contact you. Believe me your guardian wants to get to know you as much as you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "godrickzepher@..." <godrickzepher@... wrote:

I agree with Diznit on this! Makes perfect sense, how can one even communicate good with his/her guide if he/she hasn't opened their senses. I wasted much time concerning myself with this as well, best to just empower yourself and sit back , it will all come together.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Darla Ananta <darla.ananta@ wrote:

Greetings,

Ave Lucifer!

Yes, Godrick I agree too with empowering ones soul first. But you have to understand that I have come across this page, which is part of JoS, obviously, and there are exact instructions on how to find GD. So, what do you suggest now? Should I just ignore this, even if it was written from someone much advanced than you or me or diznit? Perhaps a HP? Here is the link, and check for yourself first before you blindly agree with someone.

2011/10/11 godrickzepher@... <godrickzepher@...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

Greetings,

Ave Lucifer!

You are right diznit,my GD found me when it was time.Hail SatanBrian

Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 10:28 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Guardian Demon

Please note that I'm not saying that if you like to find him/her you shouldn't do it. Of course you can try to find him/her but don't place too much emphasis on finding your GD to the exclusion of everything else and most importantly DO NOT WORRY about who your GD is.

I felt I really had to say this as I see people joining, dedicating, then wanting to find who their GD is and worrying about it because of different methods not working and at the same time do not do anything else for their self-empowerment, as if finding your GD is a thing to die for.

I found mine pretty easily just by doing a ritual to Satan and I got signs about who my GD is, but I really didn't get any satisfaction other than knowing a single name.

Not to mention that if your Guardian sees you are ready and empowered, he will contact you. Believe me your guardian wants to get to know you as much as you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "godrickzepher@..." <godrickzepher@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

Greetings,

Ave Lucifer!

Darla,

Many people when they first start seeking their GD end up not being able to make "contact" because they have not completely empowered themselves to be able to see/speak with/feel their GD. Then follows a feeling of "dissapointment" or "what am I doing wrong" idea.

Diznit and Godrick, as well as myself and others, have seen a lot of posts where people have been upset and questioning themselves when they have not been able to find their GD when they first start out. This can be frustrating to both the person seeking their GD as well as those of us that know being open enough is usually needed first. Which is why they are stressing this point to you.

There are many on here that have been dedicated for a long time and still have not found their GD, while there are others that have found their GD quickly. Each person is different.

If you are feeling a possible "connection" with a particular one more than others, than it is possible you have found your GD. Try meditating on that particular GD name/sigil and respectfully request if they are your GD, or try asking Satan first.

Just remember, the Gods are extremely busy and may not always be able to respond right away. In addition, you may not be open enough to realize when they do respond.

That is the whole point behind empowering yourself before trying to seek a connection. Look at it as a way to ensure that you are "ready" by empowering before you seek.

However, if you feel you are ready than that is your decision to try, just don't be too dissappointed if you do not make the contact on the first time, and glad if you do. Remember, responsibility to the respoinsible.

Hail Satan always!!!

Yes, Godrick I agree too with empowering ones soul first. But you have to
understand that I have come across this page, which is part of JoS,
obviously, and there are exact instructions on how to find GD. So, what do
you suggest now? Should I just ignore this, even if it was written from
someone much advanced than you or me or diznit? Perhaps a HP? Here is the
link, and check for yourself first before you blindly agree with someone.

I agree with Diznit on this! Makes perfect sense, how can one even
communicate good with his/her guide if he/she hasn't opened their senses. I
wasted much time concerning myself with this as well, best to just empower
yourself and sit back , it will all come together.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Darla Ananta <darla.ananta@
wrote:

Greetings,

just
as it was suggested on JoS, then I sorted them by sex and element
(again, as
come
up with only 4. From the first minute (when I only started) and till
now, I
Should
Thanks

Ave Lucifer!

Lol I was struggling to explain this whole situation with the GD but you explained it perfectly and I could't say this myself any better than that, thanks.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wynterwatcher" <wynterwatcher@... wrote:

Darla,

Many people when they first start seeking their GD end up not being able to make "contact" because they have not completely empowered themselves to be able to see/speak with/feel their GD. Then follows a feeling of "dissapointment" or "what am I doing wrong" idea.

Diznit and Godrick, as well as myself and others, have seen a lot of posts where people have been upset and questioning themselves when they have not been able to find their GD when they first start out. This can be frustrating to both the person seeking their GD as well as those of us that know being open enough is usually needed first. Which is why they are stressing this point to you.

There are many on here that have been dedicated for a long time and still have not found their GD, while there are others that have found their GD quickly. Each person is different.

If you are feeling a possible "connection" with a particular one more than others, than it is possible you have found your GD. Try meditating on that particular GD name/sigil and respectfully request if they are your GD, or try asking Satan first.

Just remember, the Gods are extremely busy and may not always be able to respond right away. In addition, you may not be open enough to realize when they do respond.

That is the whole point behind empowering yourself before trying to seek a connection. Look at it as a way to ensure that you are "ready" by empowering before you seek.

However, if you feel you are ready than that is your decision to try, just don't be too dissappointed if you do not make the contact on the first time, and glad if you do. Remember, responsibility to the respoinsible.

Hail Satan always!!!

2011/10/11 godrickzepher@ <godrickzepher@

wrote:

Greetings,

just
(again, as
come
now, I
Should
Thanks

Ave Lucifer!

Thank you. This makes sense now. Written word is often two way street, one might interpret it very differently than the other. Especially when English is not the first language. I am from Europe. Finding my GD was not my entire occupation, of course. I was and am constantly working through meditations, yoga and breathing exercises.

I have posted another question about my kundalini being too early, perhaps you have seen it and might want to suggest me something as well?

Greetings,

Ave Lucifer!

What's wrong with you anyway? Do you want to smack my face or something?? I thought this mailing group is for help not for attacking every newbie who posts a question every time or even worse: not answering at all by anyone. Hell :S

Well, as I have learned in the past and am learning it again: A person always walks alone.

I didn't know this site is not part of JoS. I am just trying to look for proper information which is not corrupted by the enemy and I am pretty busy with translation for the rest of us here, who don't speak English. And Godrick may answer for himself to me, you don't need to jump in. As well, you could give me some free space concerning language, would you like to argue in mine and see how difficult it can be? Searching the hair in the egg, right? Is that your saying as well?

Brothers and Sisters? Right.

To be technically correct, this is not JoS it's GBLT Thule Society, a site by a JoS clergy member.

However to say that this is JoS it's wrong, it's not JoS but affiliated with it. The only pages which are called JoS are those who begin with "angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666" or "freewebs.com/eridu66" or a few others. That's the reason I say for example "I found that on HP Vovim Baghie's site" and not on JoS, it's a completely different site although it's written by a clergy member.

Yes you did say "I went through all lists of Kings and Demons, just as it was suggested on JoS".

This is not a part of the JoS, but a page affiliated with the JoS and it's also not written by a HP by a member there. You saw it is on the members section under sermons. The only information on JoS about guardians is here:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rdian.html

This page you posted also disagrees with this one from the JoS where it says that you should use a pendulum or ouija board. There are differences in opinions and this is normal, it doesn't make anyone wrong. But according to your opinion it would make it invalid somehow.

And blindly agreeing goes both ways, you should too check other things and use your common sense before blindly agreeing with the page you posted.

wrote:

Greetings,

just
(again, as
come
now, I
Should
Thanks

Ave Lucifer!

Wynterwatcher,

thank you for this beautifully written letter, this one I like very much. As well as it's content, of course:), which is the true answer and the one I was hoping to get.

I'm not one of those who easily give up, I wasn't feeling bad at all by any means. Far from it. I am truly happy for finding JoS, being an occultist from my early teens, growing up in "witches" family as well. And now that we (5 of us) read JoS, tears of true joy are in our eyes because we have been living by this philosophy all our lives, we only didn't have the name for it. Can you imagine it? A year ago I didn't even know the terms RHP and LHP, really. It took a lot of research to find out that this is who we are, though not knowing the correct semantics.

Excuse me if I have written something incorrectly, as I have mentioned many times before, we are from Europe and only I speak English.

Thank you again for your reply.

Hail Father!

2011/10/11 wynterwatcher <wynterwatcher@...
  Darla,

Hail Satan always!!!

wrote:

Greetings,

just
(again, as
come
now, I
Should
Thanks

Ave Lucifer!

Yes diznit, I agree with you on this one. Wynterwatcher has explained it to me in a polite, respectful and well-spoken way and I am thankful for this. We should all have these qualities when addressing each other, don't you think so? And if you mean to be disrespectful towards me, I wish you wouldn't bother to explain anything further. See, I have pride issues and am not willing to diminish them, because I enjoy having them. To each her own.

Hail Father Satan!

Lol I was struggling to explain this whole situation with the GD but you explained it perfectly and I could't say this myself any better than that, thanks.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wynterwatcher" <wynterwatcher@... wrote:

Darla,

Hail Satan always!!!

wrote:

Greetings,

just
(again, as
come
now, I
Should
Thanks

Ave Lucifer!

I haven't posted anything disrespectful here, If I wanted to do that I would use insults or sarcasm. I have no idea you took anything as an insult. Example of a real disrespectful post of mine:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/43985

Yes diznit, I agree with you on this one. Wynterwatcher has explained it to
me in a polite, respectful and well-spoken way and I am thankful for this.
We should all have these qualities when addressing each other, don't you
think so? And if you mean to be disrespectful towards me, I wish you
wouldn't bother to explain anything further. See, I have pride issues and am
not willing to diminish them, because I enjoy having them. To each her own.

Hail Father Satan!

Lol I was struggling to explain this whole situation with the GD but you
explained it perfectly and I could't say this myself any better than that,
thanks.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wynterwatcher" <wynterwatcher@
wrote:

Darla,

Many people when they first start seeking their GD end up not being able
to make "contact" because they have not completely empowered themselves to
be able to see/speak with/feel their GD. Then follows a feeling of
"dissapointment" or "what am I doing wrong" idea.

Diznit and Godrick, as well as myself and others, have seen a lot of
posts where people have been upset and questioning themselves when they have
not been able to find their GD when they first start out. This can be
frustrating to both the person seeking their GD as well as those of us that
know being open enough is usually needed first. Which is why they are
stressing this point to you.

There are many on here that have been dedicated for a long time and still
have not found their GD, while there are others that have found their GD
quickly. Each person is different.

If you are feeling a possible "connection" with a particular one more
than others, than it is possible you have found your GD. Try meditating on
that particular GD name/sigil and respectfully request if they are your GD,
or try asking Satan first.

Just remember, the Gods are extremely busy and may not always be able to
respond right away. In addition, you may not be open enough to realize when
they do respond.

That is the whole point behind empowering yourself before trying to seek
a connection. Look at it as a way to ensure that you are "ready" by
empowering before you seek.

However, if you feel you are ready than that is your decision to try,
just don't be too dissappointed if you do not make the contact on the first
time, and glad if you do. Remember, responsibility to the respoinsible.

Hail Satan always!!!

wrote:

Yes, Godrick I agree too with empowering ones soul first. But you have
to
obviously, and there are exact instructions on how to find GD. So, what
do
someone much advanced than you or me or diznit? Perhaps a HP? Here is
the
link, and check for yourself first before you blindly agree with
someone.

communicate good with his/her guide if he/she hasn't opened their
senses. I
wasted much time concerning myself with this as well, best to just
empower

The sex and element has nothing to do with your GD. I don't even
see why
you would want to stress your mind and body going through all this
which is
not even important, as your GD will contact you when you're ready.
When you
should be focused on doing more important things like empowering your
soul.

wrote:

Greetings,

I wonder if this is ok: I went through all lists of Kings and
Demons,
just
(again, as
it was suggested to get a smaller number to meditate on) and now
I have
come
up with only 4. From the first minute (when I only started) and
till
now, I
laid my eyes on one and I still think that's it. What do you
suggest?
Should
I meditate on all four of them or just ask the one I think is my
GD?
Thanks

Ave Lucifer!

@ Darla,

You are welcome, glad I could help clarify :).

@ Diznit,

Anytime, we all suffer from explination problems at some time or other, lol ;)

Hail Satan always!!!

Wynterwatcher,

thank you for this beautifully written letter, this one I like very much. As
well as it's content, of course:), which is the true answer and the one I
was hoping to get.

I'm not one of those who easily give up, I wasn't feeling bad at all by any
means. Far from it. I am truly happy for finding JoS, being an occultist
from my early teens, growing up in "witches" family as well. And now that we
(5 of us) read JoS, tears of true joy are in our eyes because we have been
living by this philosophy all our lives, we only didn't have the name for
it. Can you imagine it? A year ago I didn't even know the terms RHP and LHP,
really. It took a lot of research to find out that this is who we are,
though not knowing the correct semantics.

Excuse me if I have written something incorrectly, as I have mentioned many
times before, we are from Europe and only I speak English.

Thank you again for your reply.

Hail Father!

2011/10/11 wynterwatcher <wynterwatcher@...

Darla,

Many people when they first start seeking their GD end up not being able to
make "contact" because they have not completely empowered themselves to be
able to see/speak with/feel their GD. Then follows a feeling of
"dissapointment" or "what am I doing wrong" idea.

Diznit and Godrick, as well as myself and others, have seen a lot of posts
where people have been upset and questioning themselves when they have not
been able to find their GD when they first start out. This can be
frustrating to both the person seeking their GD as well as those of us that
know being open enough is usually needed first. Which is why they are
stressing this point to you.

There are many on here that have been dedicated for a long time and still
have not found their GD, while there are others that have found their GD
quickly. Each person is different.

If you are feeling a possible "connection" with a particular one more than
others, than it is possible you have found your GD. Try meditating on that
particular GD name/sigil and respectfully request if they are your GD, or
try asking Satan first.

Just remember, the Gods are extremely busy and may not always be able to
respond right away. In addition, you may not be open enough to realize when
they do respond.

That is the whole point behind empowering yourself before trying to seek a
connection. Look at it as a way to ensure that you are "ready" by empowering
before you seek.

However, if you feel you are ready than that is your decision to try, just
don't be too dissappointed if you do not make the contact on the first time,
and glad if you do. Remember, responsibility to the respoinsible.

Hail Satan always!!!

wrote:

obviously, and there are exact instructions on how to find GD. So, what
do

communicate good with his/her guide if he/she hasn't opened their
senses. I
wasted much time concerning myself with this as well, best to just
empower

The sex and element has nothing to do with your GD. I don't even see
why
you would want to stress your mind and body going through all this
which is
not even important, as your GD will contact you when you're ready. When
you
should be focused on doing more important things like empowering your
soul.

wrote:

Greetings,

I wonder if this is ok: I went through all lists of Kings and
Demons,
just
(again, as
it was suggested to get a smaller number to meditate on) and now I
have
come
up with only 4. From the first minute (when I only started) and
till
now, I
laid my eyes on one and I still think that's it. What do you
suggest?
Should
I meditate on all four of them or just ask the one I think is my
GD?
Thanks

Ave Lucifer!

I like the way you put that... It is very true....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hardstyle_and_shufflin" <hardstyle_and_shufflin@... wrote:

Second, even if you do have a guardian demon, dont count on finding out who it is. Demons do not have to answer to us in anyways, be they your guardian or not. Sometimes their name is irrelevant at the time, and theyll tell you when they see that you are truly devoted to them. For instance I wouldnt want to tell important details about myself to someone, if they are impatient, rude, or any of the like. They wouldnt be worth my time.

Hello everyone, i recently dedicated and my life is going well ever since! I am performing void meditation and other power meditations on a daily basis, also working on awakening my third eye. I was just wondering do i need a ritual to call my guardian demon? Thanks a lot.

HAIL SATAN ! <3

Hello everyone i recently dedicated my soul to Father Satan, and i am performing power meditation regularly to become stronger. I was wondering do i need to perform a ritual to meet and talk with my Guardian Demon? And how will he appear to me? Thanks !

I'm wondering what is the best means of finding out your Guardian Demon? As I've been continuing my meditations, it's still a thought that lingers throughout the days. I sit there with my Ouiji board to no avail at all(by no avail I mean nothing has ever spoken to me through it). I also have a black mirror in my possession, but I'm waiting until the next full moon as it hasn't absorded any energy in quite some time.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Hail Father Satan,
Xeritch

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back