Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

guardian demon, ouuji board

melvynjeffery

Hi brithers and sisters i am newly dedicated and just started my meditations and am now looking for a guardian demon and looking at using a ouuji board but never done this before so is it a good idea? how would i go about using one safely?

HAIL SATAN

Ouija, or Channeling Boards, are nothing to be overly concerned or frightened of. They ARE powerful divination tools that CAN have some detrimental effects, but if you use one wisely and with care, they can be one of your greatest tools in spirit and Demon contact.

First off, location is of huge importance here. Go to a graveyard, and you are most likely going to get a human spirit. Go to a "nasty" graveyard where BAD things have happened, and you will most likely get a mean human spirit, or perhaps even worse. If you are in a Satanically blessed and empowered HOME, during or after a Satanic ritual, you will most likely get something, Satanic.

Secondly, always make the entity contacted clearly define WHO they are, and WHOM they serve. Angels and other enemy entities will almost never clearly state that they serve Satan. They will use analogies or some other deception to stray away from literally saying they serve Satan. Make them be clear, and trust your instincts. If they are being coy, and dancing around an issue - it's most likely an enemy.

Lastly, understand how a channeling board works. The entity contacted is not moving the planchette, YOU ARE. The entity is projecting the answers to YOU, and you are using your psychic sensitivities to move the planchetee to the appropriate letter. Understanding this, allows you to appreciate the relationship you are entering into with the entity. Most human spirits can't do much if you anger or confront them. This is NOT the case with some enemy entities, and especially not Demons. Channeling isn't a game, regardless of what Parker Bros. wants you to think.

Ut Servo Diabolus!
HG

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "melvynjeffery" <melvynjeffery@... wrote:

Hi brithers and sisters i am newly dedicated and just started my meditations and am now looking for a guardian demon and looking at using a ouuji board but never done this before so is it a good idea? how would i go about using one safely?

HAIL SATAN

I wouldn't suggest you to use the ouija board if you are new. instead, read this: http://gblt.webs.com/Guardian_Demon.htm. Follow the steps and good luck! I found my GD that way

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "melvynjeffery" <melvynjeffery@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN

thanks so dont need to worry then still do i need to do any rituals before hand?
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "searchingeast666" <searchingeast666@... wrote:

Ouija, or Channeling Boards, are nothing to be overly concerned or frightened of. They ARE powerful divination tools that CAN have some detrimental effects, but if you use one wisely and with care, they can be one of your greatest tools in spirit and Demon contact.

First off, location is of huge importance here. Go to a graveyard, and you are most likely going to get a human spirit. Go to a "nasty" graveyard where BAD things have happened, and you will most likely get a mean human spirit, or perhaps even worse. If you are in a Satanically blessed and empowered HOME, during or after a Satanic ritual, you will most likely get something, Satanic.

Secondly, always make the entity contacted clearly define WHO they are, and WHOM they serve. Angels and other enemy entities will almost never clearly state that they serve Satan. They will use analogies or some other deception to stray away from literally saying they serve Satan. Make them be clear, and trust your instincts. If they are being coy, and dancing around an issue - it's most likely an enemy.

Lastly, understand how a channeling board works. The entity contacted is not moving the planchette, YOU ARE. The entity is projecting the answers to YOU, and you are using your psychic sensitivities to move the planchetee to the appropriate letter. Understanding this, allows you to appreciate the relationship you are entering into with the entity. Most human spirits can't do much if you anger or confront them. This is NOT the case with some enemy entities, and especially not Demons. Channeling isn't a game, regardless of what Parker Bros. wants you to think.

Ut Servo Diabolus!
HG

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "melvynjeffery" <melvynjeffery@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

If you are a dedicated Satanist, one of the first things you should have done is cleanse your home and employ a "barrier" of Satanic energy around your entire home. Done daily for a month or so will strengthen the effectiveness, and make it harder for enemy entities to enter your home.

If you have not done this already, I would suggest doing so before doing any serious channeling or divination work. Once your home is a little more secure, I would suggest doing a full ritual requesting that Satan send your Guardian to you, for the purpose of introductions and establishing contact. At the height of your ritual, as you meditate at your altar after all your affirmations and requests, use the board and see if you get any results. This is exactly how I found my GD.

This is actually the best/most effective way of using a channeling board. With a direct purpose. When you just sit down with a channeling board randomly and start asking questions, you are opening yourself to ANY entities or spirits around you. When you seek contact with a SPECIFIC entity, as part of a higher working, you are a lot less likely to encounter random spirits.

Ut Servo Diabolus!
HG

thanks so dont need to worry then still do i need to do any rituals before hand?
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "searchingeast666" <searchingeast666@ wrote:

Ut Servo Diabolus!
HG

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "melvynjeffery" <melvynjeffery@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

that page aint there no more could you tell me how you did it be a great help

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dan roy" <b_da_mon@... wrote:

I wouldn't suggest you to use the ouija board if you are new. instead, read this: http://gblt.webs.com/Guardian_Demon.htm. Follow the steps and good luck! I found my GD that way

HAIL SATAN

page aint there now could you just tell me how you did it thanks

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dan roy" <b_da_mon@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN

thats awesome thanks for the advice i didnt think to simply ask father during ritual to send him to me. I planned on doing a banishing ritual tommorow to protect my house and get rid of any bad entities so will add that request when asking father to send his demons to protect my area.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "searchingeast666" <searchingeast666@... wrote:

If you are a dedicated Satanist, one of the first things you should have done is cleanse your home and employ a "barrier" of Satanic energy around your entire home. Done daily for a month or so will strengthen the effectiveness, and make it harder for enemy entities to enter your home.

If you have not done this already, I would suggest doing so before doing any serious channeling or divination work. Once your home is a little more secure, I would suggest doing a full ritual requesting that Satan send your Guardian to you, for the purpose of introductions and establishing contact. At the height of your ritual, as you meditate at your altar after all your affirmations and requests, use the board and see if you get any results. This is exactly how I found my GD.

This is actually the best/most effective way of using a channeling board. With a direct purpose. When you just sit down with a channeling board randomly and start asking questions, you are opening yourself to ANY entities or spirits around you. When you seek contact with a SPECIFIC entity, as part of a higher working, you are a lot less likely to encounter random spirits.

Ut Servo Diabolus!
HG

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "searchingeast666" <searchingeast666@ wrote:

Ut Servo Diabolus!
HG

HAIL SATAN

@ dan roy i would like to see the link as well but as i open it its saying file not found! could you please post the link that works? thanks a bunch!

Hail Father Satan!!

HAIL SATAN

**If you are a dedicated Satanist, one of the first things you should have done is
cleanse your home and employ a "barrier" of Satanic energy around your entire
home.**

What if I dedicated and the "home" where I live is with my Xian parents but their fine, they accepted me as Satanist without questions :p. If I'll cleanse my home, that home that my grand mother (she doesn't know I'm Satanist yet and she's a full time Christian) she made some prayer my mother told me to protect this house and I'm not sure what can happen if I cleanse in Satanic way, will my family get hurt because they are Christian? but my mom she's the best, now that I'm Satanist she's careful on subject's about Satan and demons :D I warned her to inform herself before talking.

HAIL SATAN, I'M NEVER GOING TO TURN BACK TO CHRISTIAN because I love being Spiritual Satanist, Makes me feel like HOME!!! <3
LONG LIVE SATAN, AND GLORY IS OURS!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dan roy" <b_da_mon@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

I thank you all for the wonderful and encouraging words posted on this group. I want to be initiated. What should I do?Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Zambia.From: "puresatanist" <puresatanist@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 02:46:33 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: guardian demon, ouuji board
  **If you are a dedicated Satanist, one of the first things you should have done is
home.**

What if I dedicated and the "home" where I live is with my Xian parents but their fine, they accepted me as Satanist without questions :p. If I'll cleanse my home, that home that my grand mother (she doesn't know I'm Satanist yet and she's a full time Christian) she made some prayer my mother told me to protect this house and I'm not sure what can happen if I cleanse in Satanic way, will my family get hurt because they are Christian? but my mom she's the best, now that I'm Satanist she's careful on subject's about Satan and demons :D I warned her to inform herself before talking.

HAIL SATAN, I'M NEVER GOING TO TURN BACK TO CHRISTIAN because I love being Spiritual Satanist, Makes me feel like HOME!!! <3

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dan roy" <b_da_mon@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

Just wanted to say I'm not even deticated yet and I feel at home. Good choice of words!
  [/B]                                  [/B]                             [/B]                                                [/B]                                           [/B] [/B]  [/B]   

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, May 10, 2011 9:46:33 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: guardian demon, ouuji board

home.**

HAIL SATAN

Read the www.joyofsatan.org and study well about Satanism. You will also find your dedication ritual there.
 Rege, Satanas!*Rege, Azazel!*Rege, Amdusias
PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Al Jilwah
I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.
-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, May 11, 2011 7:02:05 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I need help

I thank you all for the wonderful and encouraging words posted on this group. I want to be initiated. What should I do?Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Zambia.<hr>From: "puresatanist" <puresatanist@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 02:46:33 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: guardian demon, ouuji board
home.**

HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back