Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Guardian Daemons and Seventh house

Shannon Outlaw

Hey guys im not trying to get deep into everyones birth chart but I read that the planet in the seventh house of partnership/relationship can be the planet associated with your gaurdian Daemon. I have Moon and Jupiter in seventh house. Haagenti's planet is the Moon.

Anyone else have this coincidence? I think its pretty cool. I noticed my SS friend has Saturn in the seventh house and her GD's planetary rulership is Saturn. :)

Possibly. My GD is Aini and his planet Neptune isn't in my 7th house but it's in my 11th house which is another relationship house, ruling friendship. So I am not sure but it's definitely a possibility.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw wrote:

Hey guys im not trying to get deep into everyones birth chart but I read that the planet in the seventh house of partnership/relationship can be the planet associated with your gaurdian Daemon. I have Moon and Jupiter in seventh house. Haagenti's planet is the Moon.

Anyone else have this coincidence? I think its pretty cool. I noticed my SS friend has Saturn in the seventh house and her GD's planetary rulership is Saturn. :)

Thats an interesting note Djinn :)

------------------------------
On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 9:23 PM EST Djinn Draconis wrote:

Possibly. My GD is Aini and his planet Neptune isn't in my 7th house but it's in my 11th house which is another relationship house, ruling friendship. So I am not sure but it's definitely a possibility.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw wrote:

Oh wow, if the sign that the ruler of the 7th is in I'd say that's pretty accurate.

Thanks Shannon. This is an interesting topic you have brought up here all by itself, I hope HP Maxine will mention something about this in a sermon sometime. I'd like to know more about it.

Thats an interesting note Djinn :)

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 9:23 PM EST Djinn Draconis wrote:

Ummm... and where did you find this info Shannon? Because I couldn't find it on JoS...

I'm curious, as this is some interesting info:p

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

You know what, let me clarify sorry. I read on the jos website from HP Maxine or one of the HP's that their gd's planetary rulership was in their seventh house. I apologize for not being precise but I guess I was trying to see if it was a coincidence or if any of my brothers and sisters had thisplacing. :) Do you?

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 7:31 AM EST siguarddraconis wrote:

Ummm... and where did you find this info Shannon? Because I couldn't find it on JoS...

Siguard Draconis.

What of one who does not have any of the planet in 7th and 11th house, does that mean you have no GD.
Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, January 3, 2013 6:14 PM
Subject: [JoS_Astrology] Guardian Daemons and Seventh house

My guardian demons rule my sun, in my 11th house. Except Andras who rules over my 2 main chart rulers, pluto and mars. :) because i didnt have anything in my 3rd or 7th house.

<3 Hail Satan!  Hail Glasya-Labolas!  Hail Astaroth!  Hail Azazel!  Hail Lillith!  Hail Beezlebub!  Hail Raum!  Hail Amon Ra!  Hail Andras!  Hail Horus!  Hail Thoth!  Hail the Gods of Duat!  Ge gemenanza torsvl! <3
<font>"THERE IS NO GOD BUT MYSELF" "KNOWING THIS, WHO DARES WORSHIP THE FALSE GODS OF THE KORAN AND BIBLE?"
-SATAN 
FROM THE QU'RET AL-YEZID

I also have Neptune in my 11th house and it's my G.D.'s planet. I don't have any planets in my 7th house.
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sadie Terry wrote:

My guardian demons rule my sun, in my 11th house. Except Andras who rules over my 2 main chart rulers, pluto and mars. :) because i didnt have anything in my 3rd or 7th house.

<3 Hail Satan! Hail Glasya-Labolas! Hail Astaroth! Hail Azazel! Hail Lillith! Hail Beezlebub! Hail Raum! Hail Amon Ra! Hail Andras! Hail Horus! Hail Thoth! Hail the Gods of Duat! Ge gemenanza torsvl! <3

"THERE IS NO GOD BUT MYSELF" "KNOWING THIS, WHO DARES WORSHIP THE FALSE GODS OF THE KORAN AND BIBLE?"
-SATAN
FROM THE QU'RET AL-YEZID

<td val[/IMG]My understanding is that everyone who is dedicated as a GD but I think they are talking about one way you can know who it is.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoS_Astrology] Guardian Daemons and Seventh house
Sent: Fri, Jan 4, 2013 3:41:20 PM

<td val[/IMG]   What of one who does not have any of the planet in 7th and 11th house, does that mean you have no GD.
Hail Satan!

To: [email protected] Sent: Thursday, January 3, 2013 6:14 PM
Subject: [JoS_Astrology] Guardian Daemons and Seventh house

[/TD]

Forth paragraph:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rdian.html

"Another interesting thing, I have the planet that he rules over, ruling my house of partnership. He also rules an astrological point and that planet is exactly on the point in the sign that he rules. This is not the norm, though as I found later that he and I were extremely close in a past life thousands of years ago."

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" wrote:

Siguard Draconis.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back