Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Growth

Quicksilver

Hey guys I don't post very much on here. I've made a lot of mistakes as an SS, I been busy making up for them as well as getting my life back on track. My heart has always been here with Satan and the demons. I think personally that's a good thing because it always seemed like I been helped out in times of need.

Like recently I had surgery done, a IVP filter was put into me about almost a year ago. The damn doctors don't know shit now days. It was an issue with blood clots. It's a long personal story I do not wish to share. I been getting healthier, meditation every day and working with a specific demon. Andras. There's a lot more to him than just the description on jos.

I been on the band wagon to get my spirit, mind and body in alignment. It has not been easy. I been getting my ass snapped in line. I been needing an extreme demon for extreme measures. I'm really grateful for this day for Andras. He has been truly amazing. Because every person that hasn't been good for me has gotten their ass kicked. One way or another. It's not just that he has been training me.

Truth is I was at first intimidated by Andras because of mistakes in the past but I have seen some things in my life thanks to him that's been helping me improve. I feel a passionate energy, inspiration and movitation. I been doing work on myself extensively. So I wanted him to know I'm working on becoming independent too.

I just know this post is more for Andras but make no mistake he is an amazing demon but he does not put up with bullshit and you better be ready to do some work when it comes to him.

Excellent work. That's what it takes in Spiritual Satanism to succeed. Consistent meditation every day and spiritual practice. Keep it up!

Fanboy said:
Quicksilver said:
Hey guys I don't post very much on here. I've made a lot of mistakes as an SS, I been busy making up for them as well as getting my life back on track. My heart has always been here with Satan and the demons. I think personally that's a good thing because it always seemed like I been helped out in times of need.

Like recently I had surgery done, a IVP filter was put into me about almost a year ago. The damn doctors don't know shit now days. It was an issue with blood clots. It's a long personal story I do not wish to share. I been getting healthier, meditation every day and working with a specific demon. Andras. There's a lot more to him than just the description on jos.

I been on the band wagon to get my spirit, mind and body in alignment. It has not been easy. I been getting my ass snapped in line. I been needing an extreme demon for extreme measures. I'm really grateful for this day for Andras. He has been truly amazing. Because every person that hasn't been good for me has gotten their ass kicked. One way or another. It's not just that he has been training me.

Truth is I was at first intimidated by Andras because of mistakes in the past but I have seen some things in my life thanks to him that's been helping me improve. I feel a passionate energy, inspiration and movitation. I been doing work on myself extensively. So I wanted him to know I'm working on becoming independent too.

I just know this post is more for Andras but make no mistake he is an amazing demon but he does not put up with bullshit and you better be ready to do some work when it comes to him.

Hi quicksilver, It's great to hear that your health and vitality is increasing after such a scary surgery.

Andras is definitely a God you want to have on your side, I have met who i believed to be him and his little dog before when I was a little boy, and he is a bit scary. His dog pulled my blanket right off me and I had never been more scared in my life. I slept under my bed surrounded by pillows and blankets for a few weeks hoping that nothing would get me, almost died from sweat and suffocation xD. I'm sure I'll never see him again.

But everyone who has seen his true form says he is beautiful. I think with his help you will surely be able to become an amazing warrior. You must be very brave to have passed whatever test he had for you :)

I'm looking on the internet and it says the ivc filter should be removed through minimally invasive surgery after 50 days, have you done it yet?

I hope you can do yoga safely.

I know how hard it is to have a broken bone or something and not be able to do yoga properly. Will the filter move out of place if you exercise and stuff?

Anyways it's good of you to check in on us, it's always a pleasure to hear good news from a brother. Keep succeeding for all of us <3

I had broken ribs and fractured pelvis. I had blood clots from an injury I had so the filter was put in. But I had the filter in for almost a year. It came out just in time the doctor said. I'm getting better everyday.

Thank you 😁

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back