Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

group rituals

would be pretty powerfull i think!!! id love this..! i havent even came face to face with a satanist of my knowing.. no one i know.. atleast a dedicated satanist. my girlfriend is well on her way to becoming dedicated. would be cool to meditate and do things togather.

Definitely ! The problem is finding people in your community.. I wish I knew of others. I'm in canada Alberta north the only satanist I know is my girlfriend.

I am always willing to do group rituals if they help advance satanism or help satan in any way

I was literally just thinking of asking the group of people in S.A. where about are you situated, brother? I'm in JHB.

I was literally just thinking of asking the group of people in S.A. where about are you situated, brother? I'm in JHB.

I was literally just thinking of asking if there are any serious, dedicated satanists to in South Africa. Then I saw this thread. Where about are you situated, brother? I'm in JHB.

Your wrong about group rituals
I dnt know why no one has told you yet. Group rituals don't mean that satanist need meet to work on some thing. And for crying out loud meeting is not encouraged!!!!
Group rituals mean different people in different areas, places, countries bla bla.. all forcus on one thing(working) and they put energy into it- at a specific time....hour..day...whatever... But it does not mean that you have to meet in groups. If there should be a group of satanists that should be a coven. But you can't just do workings with different random people at any time. Its not healthy. Hail satan.
Hail all hell Bless the jos administration
On Feb 17, 2015 3:32 AM, "aaron.stadtlander@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I am always willing to do group rituals if they help advance satanism or help satan in any way

yea no one told me the difference.. lol IF YOU DONT KNOOWWW NOW U KNOWWW. lol HAIL SATAN!! HAIL ALL HELL!

Hello,

I am new to formal Satanism but have long been interested in Paganism in general and have mostly rejected the abrahamics.

I'm at the stage of (very) early learning about Lucifarianism, Theosophism and Satanism and a locally based deep study group or teaching from a knowledgable person would be very very valuable to me.

I have gotten the impression that meetings are not encouraged except for specific purposes - though I was thinking that this was for clear security reasons. Which I fully understand.

Here it is saying that group meetings are not encouraged as they are unhealthy. Why is that? I'm thinking you mean that people at different stages of meditation development and focus-ability would send a disrupted signal?

Thank you for this group and any solid information that can be provided.

Iain Seastnan

Thank you, brother. Yes, after writing the posts I got led by Father Satan to a page on the site stating that our bond is personal and to be careful because we know not what the enemy might do.
I appreciate the time spent on replying to my post though.
Hail Father Satan!!!

is there such a thing as group sex magick that can be directed towards one person?

On Thursday, February 19, 2015 1:28 PM, "dariusnecro@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thank you, brother. Yes, after writing the posts I got led by Father Satan to a page on the site stating that our bond is personal and to be careful because we know not what the enemy might do.
I appreciate the time spent on replying to my post though.
Hail Father Satan!!!

last night a spirit in the underworld touched me through the floor multiple times. THS HAPPENED BEFORE. now im gonna summon 1 for my companion and leadership

On Sunday, February 22, 2015 11:56 AM, "mdeason008@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

we should all do the reverse rituals

change your name mother fucker, maybe then we will take you seriously, untill then keep your mouth shut. sorry if that sounded mean :p but iv seen you around. your the one who sapposdibly created a dark energy somting , i dont even know i wasnt paying attention. i dont know why you arnt banned yet. Group rituals arnt on your level BRO go back to jahova XD HAIL SATAN. #yourliesdontfoolme

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back