Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

GROUP RITUALS

May the Father SATAN and Gods of Duat be my witnesses, I am serious and I am not in any way lying or over exaggerating. I just felt angry at myself for few days of total inactivity, not doing RTRs meditating, nothing. And I thought their "god" was the good target to drop my anger at. 

Correction, we used to fight the enemy even before Maxine found out RTRs. We used to have group destruction rituals against the kikes.

Count me in too!? And what do you Aldric mean that "now we got all the RTRs" does that mean there wont be any new RTRs?

Ok I think if I counted right there is 23 people on this thread now. We have went from 15 to 23.
 23 People doing reverse Rituals. Some doing more and some doing less. If you give a 4 Rituals estimation for everyone. 
 4 x 365 days = 1,460
 1,460 x 23 People = 33,580
 We are now over 30 thousand a year. 
30 Thousand Rituals a year just with what is here with us!! 
 Now I personally really want to wear out this 72 Ritual. I want to destroy the jewish God itself. 
 This is the Ritual that apparently has given us everything. It keeps their magick from kick starting. 
 If you do 3 Reps of it a day. that is 1,080 Reps a year!! 
 So just doing that little bit every day, a year from now will be immense. 
 If you are doing 72 Reps... Like our Sister here. 72x 365 days = 26,280 a year.....
 1,080 x 23 people = 24,840... The combination of all 23 of us doing 3 is alot and that takes nothing to do. 
 But if you were to do 72 a day you would do more then all 23 of us together in a year.. Damn 

Im gonna change the RTRs to 8 per day, because it doesnt take too much time more than doing 4. And i want to do more for Satan. And i want you to be proud of me, and The Gods be proud too.? and the more i do for Satan, the more He does for me. And i already see MASSIVE help for Him to me for only doing 4. Some time before i did 10-20 RTRs per day. (Yes REALLY per day) So if i do 8 i think the help from Father Satan will double.

I increased the 72 names to six repetitions per day. I told myself that I can do a minimum of three even on a busy day but that I want to stick with six rituals daily in general.

But hey Aldric, do you count doing 3 times the vibrations in the 72 names 1 RTR or 3 RTRs?

Im just SOOO full of power and motivation to do the RTRs than EVER before! I hace thought that i would make 12 RTRs a day beginning next week. First i thought that this 8 RTR is enough for me but im just so exited that what would happen if i do them as much as i can and will. So beginning next weeks Monday im gonna make 12 RTRs a day. For me it takes like 30 min per 3 RTR.

The reason why its SO important to do these RTRs NOW than ever before is because if we do enough of these, Netherlands, and France and Germany gets Nationalist Presidents which are also going to set an election about staying in the EU. So this years biggest achievements would be to win these elections and next year France (at least) would exit EU and destroy it.

The 72 names of gawd RTR really should be done at least 3 times in a row, even though one is acceptable if you don't have the time. 72 x 3=216, which is the same as 6x6x6. It is worth the extra effort and if you do some research on the 72 names you'll see just how the jews use this in magic. Each one of the names is associated with a magical effect, and also on wikipedia it lists the demons that correspond to each one.

I think maybe instead of counting Rituals. Just counting Reps might be easier. 
 Well instead of having a defeatist mentality, take action and fight even if it will endanger your well being."Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live" -Adolf Hitler

Statistically speaking, only 3 out of 100 really speak up. That means there are about 760 really participating! 
Yaye!!! More RTRs ???

Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 6:27 PM, aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:  
 Ok I think if I counted right there is 23 people on this thread now. We have went from 15 to 23.
 23 People doing reverse Rituals. Some doing more and some doing less. If you give a 4 Rituals estimation for everyone. 
 4 x 365 days = 1,460
 1,460 x 23 People = 33,580
 We are now over 30 thousand a year. 
30 Thousand Rituals a year just with what is here with us!! 
 Now I personally really want to wear out this 72 Ritual. I want to destroy the jewish God itself. 
 This is the Ritual that apparently has given us everything. It keeps their magick from kick starting. 
 If you do 3 Reps of it a day. that is 1,080 Reps a year!! 
 So just doing that little bit every day, a year from now will be immense. 
 If you are doing 72 Reps... Like our Sister here. 72x 365 days = 26,280 a year.....
 1,080 x 23 people = 24,840... The combination of all 23 of us doing 3 is alot and that takes nothing to do. 
 But if you were to do 72 a day you would do more then all 23 of us together in a year.. Damn 

I'm wanting to re-state this thread and say some obvious things as reminders.

Time has elapsed since beginning the revised ritual schedule. Don't get bored with doing good.

There are over 5 billion joo xion robots doing at least 1 rep [ many 5 reps] of their psychotic program daily. That's a lot of energy going to the enemy.

Spiritual Satanists have been given the ability to govern our own energy. We need to remember to use our SS strengths to magnify each word of our RTRs.

So not only shall we stack them or increase the amount of the RTRs, we need to be sure we build up our energy before doing the RTRs. Send this energy with the rituals. Send it all to Father Satan and the Gods. Don't aim it at the enemy. Send your energy to Father. He will amplify it and use it to His advantage.

More RTRs!!!

Hail Satan
Hail Lilith

Dehna

If you think Geert Wilders is nationaliatic hes not really. PVV is considered liberalism and we dont need more egos running around. Fortunately there seem to be more parties that hopefully get through the election to come on the list for the public. They dont publicly say whom applied, some parties dont even have a website. All they brought out was a list of total and they added some of the remarkable parties.. I have not found a list with all that applied this time either..

Anyway I think Wilders looks like trump aside he is not fat.

Aldric, do you mean that were *really* gonna start this beginning next month and not that we have already started it and you are gonna tell us the results of this month (January)? If you could, please make an post about Januarys result.

What party would be best right now for our cause from Neathelands and from France? We know that perhaps in 2020 November there could possible be an NS Party in US government, because HC said that Trump is the last resort the kikes got to throw at us. And that after this puppet they dont have anyone to rely on or something so i get that there would be an SS/NS candidate to win the presidential elections in USA. And then lastlu 2023-2024 Germany would be the last country to elect NS/SS party in power which would last forever and ever.

Ok it is now the first of February. 
 So If we started on the sixth. 
 Lets say we have been going for 25 days now. 
 Lets do 20 people x 4rituals a day is 80 Rituals a day
 80 rituals a day x 25 days, is 2,000
 So in rough estimate we have done about 2,000 Rituals now.....
 So just us few who joined this thread and actually there are more then 20 now, Who started Since the sixth until now. Just us we knocked out 2,000 Rituals. Impressive isnt it? No wonder the enemy is pissed. 
 So lets look at where things are at. We have got Trump Elected instead of Killary. He is now our official president. He is brought some things into play already. And we have satanic organizations and other enemy related filth attacking us. So, Where will we be in a month? Where will we be by March first? 
 Well 80x 30 is 2,400. At least another 24 hundred rituals in. We will deflect the enemy. Perhaps gain a bunch more members who want to show their support for this. There is certain darkness hanging over us, we all feel it. Things were starting to feel really free and good and then suddenly went the other way. 
 I think by march first. We will find the air completely cleared and we will be on a level which we have never been. I am going to strive to put my energies into this. To build not only for myself, but if you read the affirmations and such this builds for us all. Same with Hooded Cobras Protection Ritual which we probably need to bring back out. 
 I think..... I think I might just work on a making a mega ritual. If we all put our energies into this, we can be on a whole new level in one month. 

Attachments :
<ol>Reversing_Curses_Ritual_01-Feb-17.pdf</ol>Greetings My Brothers & Sisters, I hope everyone has been doing well and marching closer to victory.  I am sending this message as a reminder and in service to Father Satan , for those who may have not seen the message, I am simply trying to help spread the word as this is of the upmost importance for us all as a whole.  So just to confirm has everyone here seen the message from HP Maxine in regards to what we are dealing with as of late?  I certainly hope so as this is very important.  There is a specific meditation contained within this email.  We must all do this for our protection, and the greater good for all of our SS Brothers & Sisters.  If you cannot find the message in the group, simply download the PDF file I have linked below(I must also Thank HP Maxine for providing this ritual and meditation it is truley an amazing experience) I also had a wonderful bonding experience with Father Satan it was incredible He never ceases to move me to tears of Joy and I now also understand that the  moments we all experience with Father are the true definition of The Joy Of Satan because everyday we get to experience and emurse ourselves in Satan's Joy! we are his joy! we are his children! May his light shine through us all!LOVE, I SEND TO YOU ALL COMRADES.HAIL FATHER SATAN!HAIL MOTHER LILITH!HAIL BAPHOMET!HAIL BEEZLEBUB!HAIL AZAZEL!HAIL ASMODEOUS!HAIL LUCIFUGE ROFOCALE!HAIL NERGAL!HAIL DAGON!HAIL GODDESS SEKHMET!HAIL GODDESS BASET!HEIL HITLER!HAIL TO ALL THE GODS & GODDESSES OF HELL!SEIG HEIL!

On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 4:01 AM, artanis@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Aldric, do you mean that were *really* gonna start this beginning next month and not that we have already started it and you are gonna tell us the results of this month (January)? If you could, please make an post about Januarys result.

Yes. But how many more are closer to our ideology and Euroskeptic and have a possibility to win elections in Neatherlands and France? The PVV is the best one of these bad parties that is going to help us.

hello please am beghiner and i want go deep
in satan ritual and learn more everyday but i dont have any tools can i get a help from the people.

thank you

Hail Father
Satan!

All you need to do the Dedication ritual is a lighter a piece of paper a razor blade and yourself.
Satan is very understanding even if you do not have a candle.

Hello friend, and welcome!  Please study every thing on the Joy Of Satan webpage, and preform the dedication ritual as soon as possible, you will feel when the time is right.  I Would also recommend beginning a meditation program following your dedication ritual.  HP Hooded Cobra's 40 day self empowerment program is a great start.You can also do your dedication in your astral temple.  There is more information concerning the construct of ones astral temple on JoyOfSatan.com as this is ideal for those who do not have enough privacy at home to preform the ceremonial ritual and is still just as valid.  Father Satan is very understanding and patient with all his children.  Remember what is in your heart is what matters.Best of luck and Welcome home comrade!HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
On Sun, Feb 5, 2017 at 12:32 AM, fasoro cynril cynrilfasoro@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:  

hello please am beghiner and i want go deep
in satan ritual and learn more everyday but i dont have any tools can i get a help from the people.

thank you

Hail Father
Satan!

Asmodeus DID say that "the Jewish comtrol over US is but a season" i think She meant that in 2020 the Jews wont control anything in the US politics and that we can get into the leadership oxf US. IF that *does* happen, do we *all* move to the US?

This is already started so why bump this? A better idea would be to make a thread before the  moon is in taurus, and then get many members aware and to join rather than starting a day before where maybe one or two people will join.

New Reverse Schedule. I actually took Hooded Cobras advice and took a vacation. Then I was sitting down and my Guardian said alright the new schedule is out, time to get back to work. I went and looked on the app and nothing was there. I was like hmm I must be hearing things. He was like no go check the groups. I did and there it was. I thought huh that is interesting. Okay so its time to get back in gear. 
 So the schedule is as follows. 
72 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7r7-ELWPAo

Communications 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ6Vi_HDdQo

Disarming the Enemy 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ztN3jb1NhU

Restoring Gentile Power 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNLpW5OqSfg

Seeing how much impact these in particular will have, I'll cut more sleep and step up from 1 RTR per day to 4. Let's kick their asses. 
-Shael
On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 20:04, aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:  

New Reverse Schedule. I actually took Hooded Cobras advice and took a vacation. Then I was sitting down and my Guardian said alright the new schedule is out, time to get back to work. I went and looked on the app and nothing was there. I was like hmm I must be hearing things. He was like no go check the groups. I did and there it was. I thought huh that is interesting. Okay so its time to get back in gear. 
 So the schedule is as follows. 
72 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7r7-ELWPAo

Communications 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ6Vi_HDdQo

Disarming the Enemy 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ztN3jb1NhU

Restoring Gentile Power 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNLpW5OqSfg

Some of the Gods have an amazing sense of humor. 
 Some are very strict and serious. Others are the complete opposite. 
 One that is 80 percent of the time hilarious. Cracks me up everytime. He told me once that he makes a basin composite of Gold glitter and dips his hair into it. So his blonde hair actually sparkles with golden dust. 
 He said in my world that's called being eccentric. But imagine if I came to the middle of south and walked around. You would find out very quickly by how many heads turned, how many gay guys there really is. 
 This person is actually very masculine acting. So I asked isnt this a little over the top. He said no, I am an artist and what better canvas then ones self. Something to think about when meditating.. 
 Besides Beauty is Beauty. It is only to deep rooted insecurity That people cannot express themselves this way. 
 I said so should I go put gold flakes in my hair? He said I wouldnt suggest it, Or the repressed Homo Sexual men will beat your ass, and not in the fun way... Which would mean I would have to step up the protection.
 So no Golden Hair? No but I will educate in the future. We will Design the new you. Where Dross becomes Fabulous. 
 At that point I could no longer Breathe to hold the conversation. Ofcourse I get the crazy one....

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back