Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

GROUP RITUALS

aldric.strickland88

The Moon is in Taurus for today and most of tomorrow. 
January 6 2017-January 7 2017
Moon in Taurus:
Projects begun when the moon is in Taurus are usually permanent or long lasting, especially when performed in when the moon is in the first ten degrees of the sign. Money, finances, possessions, material things, sensuality, earth, greed, permanence, wealth, things that increase in value, loans, bankers, slow but lasting results, time delays. Do NOT have surgical procedures performed on the neck or throat at this time. Magick ruled by the Earth and Venus are successful at this time.

Timing your Magick with the Moon

Thus today and tomorrow are great for starting something!! 
 So I have an idea for a program. 1-4 Reverse Rituals a day or more if desired. 
 There are four programs to choose from.
 1 Reverse Ritual a Day
 2 Reverse Rituals A DAY
 3 Reverse Rituals a Day 
 4 Reverse Rituals a Day
 If you do 1 a day that is 365 a year. 2 a day is 730 a year. 3 a day is 1,095 a year. 4 a day is 1,460 a year. 
 How much do you want to do for Satan? The Program will be completed on January 6 2018. All those who wish to join, all you have to do is simply reply to this saying I am in. There will be updates every month to how many we potentially did and a newsletter of events in the world. 
 All I hear is people saying no one is doing the rituals. Be the example for all our Brothers and Sisters in Satan! That everyone can simply look at this and say there is however many Satanists doing at least one a day. You will provide immeasurable motivation to others! 
 Hear the call From the Almighty Satan Lucifer Himself. Feel the Call to Duty within your Soul. Stand noble Warriors of Hell. Enough of allowing the enemy to instill the pretension of Doubt within us! Rise up and show the enemy they have need for fear. They will not be laughing anymore! No longer the days of dissension and dispersion. 
 Our LEADER ADOLF HITLER is waiting for His Aryan Warriors to Come together in anxious wait for his Glorious return. Shall we show him? 

Destroy more reptile scum? I'm all over it comrade, count me in!  Hopefully many more will join in! SEIG HEIL!HAIL SATAN! HAIL MOTHER LILITH!HAIL AZAZEL!HAIL BEEZLEBUB!HAIL ASTAROTH!HAIL SEKHMET!HAIL LUCIFUGE ROFOCALE!HEIL HITLER!HAIL TO SATAN'S VICTORY AND THE ORION EMPIRE!
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Fri, Jan 6, 2017 at 5:20 PM, aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   The Moon is in Taurus for today and most of tomorrow. 
Moon in Taurus:
Projects begun when the moon is in Taurus are usually permanent or long lasting, especially when performed in when the moon is in the first ten degrees of the sign. Money, finances, possessions, material things, sensuality, earth, greed, permanence, wealth, things that increase in value, loans, bankers, slow but lasting results, time delays. Do NOT have surgical procedures performed on the neck or throat at this time. Magick ruled by the Earth and Venus are successful at this time.

1 Reverse Ritual a Day
 2 Reverse Rituals A DAY
 3 Reverse Rituals a Day 
 4 Reverse Rituals a Day
 If you do 1 a day that is 365 a year. 2 a day is 730 a year. 3 a day is 1,095 a year. 4 a day is 1,460 a year. 
 How much do you want to do for Satan? The Program will be completed on January 6 2018. All those who wish to join, all you have to do is simply reply to this saying I am in. There will be updates every month to how many we potentially did and a newsletter of events in the world. 
 All I hear is people saying no one is doing the rituals. Be the example for all our Brothers and Sisters in Satan! That everyone can simply look at this and say there is however many Satanists doing at least one a day. You will provide immeasurable motivation to others! 
 Hear the call From the Almighty Satan Lucifer Himself. Feel the Call to Duty within your Soul. Stand noble Warriors of Hell. Enough of allowing the enemy to instill the pretension of Doubt within us! Rise up and show the enemy they have need for fear. They will not be laughing anymore! No longer the days of dissension and dispersion. 
 Our LEADER ADOLF HITLER is waiting for His Aryan Warriors to Come together in anxious wait for his Glorious return. Shall we show him? 

Well then.

Yesterday I only did 1 in a while of not doing much.... Lack of motivation and personal problems....

But today, I did 8 RTR's! I was surprised I did 3 other RTR's again.
Like did all that is to do until 15th of January, then Cursing Israel, then 3 those until the 15th of January again and then did another Curse Israel RTR.
I'm proud of myself and EXTREMELY grateful to my soul for helping me!!!
My soul is the best!!!!!! Woo hoo!!! ^O^

Count me in too Brother!!! :)
I shall get back into rhythm once again!!! ^o^

P. S. Everyone must do all of the listed RTR's on the 15 of January, I keep doing others too, but no power in them at all, like 1 or 2 people are doing the others, but the first RTR gets attention???? What about all of the other RTR's, don't they exist too???
Wake up people!!! We need to do ALL of the RTR's, the listed ones!

HAIL FATHER SATAN THE ETERNAL TRUTH!!!
HAIL LORD ABIGOR THE STRONG!!!
HAIL LORD HAEL THE POWERFUL!!!
HAIL LORD PHENEX THE BEAUTIFUL!!!
HAIL MOTHER LILITH THE MOST PRECIOUS AND WONDERFUL MOTHER!!!
HAIL TO ALL OF OUR TRUE GODS OF HELL FOREVER!!!!!

Attachments :
<ol>Hitler-175134.jpg</ol>
 Excellent! That's two people so far. And don't worry we are always accepting new Warriors to be apart of this attack. Not just on these two days. This IS growing. And others will get to see this. And they will feel motivated. No longer the comments of no one or not enough. It will be look how many people are claiming part in this year long attack. 
I Bless this Thread in the Name of Father Satanas. Father Satan I ask you to spread your energy on this thread. Call to those who are able but have not stood yet. Your will is my will and I am merely a vessel of your will. Take Charge through me. Let us see an explosion of Gentiles Dedicating to you and standing as Warriors of Hell. 
 In all the time of the JOS are efforts now are unprecedented then ever before. I call forth The Aryan Messiah Adolf Hitler. 
Hail Father Satan! Hail Adolf Hitler! 

Great initiative brother Aldric.

I'll drop the bomb and say I'll be doing 8 everyday at the least. Or double reps for each ritual at the least for the current program and any upcoming programs.

From: donotfearthetruth666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected];
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: GROUP RITUALS
Sent: Sat, Jan 7, 2017 8:11:48 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Well then.

Yesterday I only did 1 in a while of not doing much.... Lack of motivation and personal problems....

But today, I did 8 RTR's! I was surprised I did 3 other RTR's again.
Like did all that is to do until 15th of January, then Cursing Israel, then 3 those until the 15th of January again and then did another Curse Israel RTR.
I'm proud of myself and EXTREMELY grateful to my soul for helping me!!!
My soul is the best!!!!!! Woo hoo!!! ^O^

Count me in too Brother!!! :)
I shall get back into rhythm once again!!! ^o^

P. S. Everyone must do all of the listed RTR's on the 15 of January, I keep doing others too, but no power in them at all, like 1 or 2 people are doing the others, but the first RTR gets attention???? What about all of the other RTR's, don't they exist too???
Wake up people!!! We need to do ALL of the RTR's, the listed ones!

HAIL FATHER SATAN THE ETERNAL TRUTH!!!
HAIL LORD ABIGOR THE STRONG!!!
HAIL LORD HAEL THE POWERFUL!!!
HAIL LORD PHENEX THE BEAUTIFUL!!!
HAIL MOTHER LILITH THE MOST PRECIOUS AND WONDERFUL MOTHER!!!
HAIL TO ALL OF OUR TRUE GODS OF HELL FOREVER!!!!!
[/TD]

I saw this too late. However, I did four scheduled RTRs 45 times yesterday evening. Does that count? Or was I late?

Thank you Diablo Satanas and Do not fear the truth!!! You two have both Chosen to speak up first. Showing how much this means to you. There are now Three of us here on this year long working!! 
 Can you feel it? Can you see it start to build? All three of us are doing at least 1 Ritual A day. Thats 365 rituals a year. Then add up three of us. 
 Thats 1,095. Just in a as a minimum. That is amazing that you did eight in one day!! Excellent job!! Now besides how many you can do, you can also stack them. So instead of doing just 9 times, you can do alot more, say 40 times. This also counts as more. The point is not to get lost in the details. Perhaps keeping a journal and writing down exactly how many and how many reps you did throughout the year. 
  The only Dedication for this year long working is to do 1 a day. That can be alot to some people. So I don't want anyone to feel left out. With the fall of the SIDF, whats left of their people are making their own rituals up now so as to not feel like they steal from us. Meaning their not doing real rituals anymore. The enemy has snuffed out one of our Warrior Classes. 
  But most of the people from their group left and are here. A reformation needs to take place. Where people can look and be proud once again that we have Dedicated warriors combining their efforts. When people lift their voices change begins to happen. So I urge you lift your voice and show your pride. 

High Priest Hooded Cobra. I Beseech thee. 
 The last we have heard of from a Rituals update ended on the 26th of last month. 
 The Group of warriors here collecting, needs your further Direction. 
 Lead us Cobra into the Golden Age.
   What RITUALS Hold the Highest Importance at this time? 

<b [/IMG]Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule until 15th of January : JoyofSatan666
[/B]
[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

This has been posted here as well. But the new yahoo format is ruining posts.
<b [/IMG]You can see the r[/IMG]
[/B]<b [/IMG]Everyone who wants to make things better, here are the rituals to do. Thousands of brothers are participating in these, in daily effort and forcefully. These cause global change. It will only escalate, as the more we do these, the more results.
[/B]<b [/IMG]
[/B]<b [/IMG]Join the winners or join the whinners?
[/B]
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Consider me committed. 
I'll be doing the full schedule of these and any future ones released
On Jan 6, 2017, at 2:20 PM, aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Moon in Taurus:

1 Reverse Ritual a Day
 2 Reverse Rituals A DAY
 3 Reverse Rituals a Day 
 4 Reverse Rituals a Day

Thank you Voice Of Enki!! 8 a day!! 
 You are extreme!! Donotfearthetruth just did 8 the other day!
Wow do you hear that everyone. We have two extremely Dedicated Warriors of Hell here.  That is EXTREME Dedication. It shows that working for Satan must mean alot to the both of you. I will add in Diablo Satanas as well. He was the first to react. 
 And thank you Stephanie..... Wait a sec. Are you my long lost Sister or something? lol This is your first and only post on the groups I see, kinda strange...
And dont worry about Starting any time. I think we should move the date up to February first as our true Beginning. That way I can make a little forecast at the beginning of the month. AND give people time to catch on. 
 Were all in this together! Ofcourse many other individuals are doing rituals that do not post here. But the point of posting here and getting involved is to show others WE ARE WORKING. 

In my opinion, we should all stick only to the RTRs listed in the current schedule. These are important at the moment.

And if anyone is willing and has enough time to do more than these four RTRs, he/she should spend this time and will into repeating the RTRs already on the current schedule, thus adding to the energies of these RTRs and making them more powerful. Not "waste" this time doing others.

HP Hooded Cobra will inform us if we are to do any other RTRs outside of the ones in the current schedule.
This is what I think everyone should be doing.

Hail Satan!!!

I thank you for this wonderful knowledge HP Hooded Cobra, their lies cannot last forever as their time is running out, and thank you, Brother aldric for taking time out of your day to inspire others, as this is what Father would have us do.  YES I CAN FEEL IT!!!!!! it is the Aryan spirit The spirit of our glorious Father Satan!!!!!! and The spirit of our Fuer Adolf Hitler!!!!!! I sense his spirit around always and I know he and our Father are very proud!!  If we all keep up the team work we will leave the enemy utterly devastated,  @DoNotFearTheTruth I completely understand the feeling,  we all at some point go through self doubt but the important thing is to KEEP FIGHTING! Never surrender and push foward. I must agree with Brother Aldric 8 in one day is excellent. Keep up the great work everyone! And may Satan's light guide and bless each and everyone of you Comrades! To Satan's victory! HAIL GLORIOUS FATHER SATAN!!!!!!HAIL MOTHER LILITH, DUTCHESS OF HELL!!!!!!HEIL HITLER!!!!!!HAIL ASMODEOUS!!!!!!HAIL BAPHOMET!!!!!!HAIL BEEZLEBUB!!!!!!HAIL ASTAROTH!!!!!!HAIL AZAZEL!!!!!!HAIL ABRAXAS!!!!!!HAIL GODDESS SEKHMET!!!!!!HAIL GODDESS BASET!!!!!!HAIL LUCIFUGE ROFOCALE!!!!!!
On Sun, Jan 8, 2017 at 5:50 P[/IMG]Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule until 15th of January : JoyofSatan666
[/B]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

[/B]<b [/IMG]Everyone who wants to make things better, here are the rituals to do. Thousands of brothers are participating in these, in daily effort and forcefully. These cause global change. It will only escalate, as the more we do these, the more results.
[/B]<b [/IMG]
[/B]

Attachments :
<ol>
Posted this in another section, but for those who havnt seen, I absolutely love this picture and find it very inspiring so I figured I would share it again.HAIL SATAN!HEIL HITLER!
[url=https://overview.mail.yahoo.com/mobile/?.src=Android]Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Sun, Jan 8, 2017 at 11:29 PM, diablo.satanas666@...<diablo.satanas666@... wrote: I thank you for this wonderful knowledge HP Hooded Cobra, their lies cannot last forever as their time is running out, and thank you, Brother aldric for taking time out of your day to inspire others, as this is what Father would have us do.  YES I CAN FEEL IT!!!!!! it is the Aryan spirit The spirit of our glorious Father Satan!!!!!! and The spirit of our Fuer Adolf Hitler!!!!!! I sense his spirit around always and I know he and our Father are very proud!!  If we all keep up the team work we will leave the enemy utterly devastated,  @DoNotFearTheTruth I completely understand the feeling,  we all at some point go through self doubt but the important thing is to KEEP FIGHTING! Never surrender and push foward. I must agree with Brother Aldric 8 in one day is excellent. Keep up the great work everyone! And may Satan's light guide and bless each and everyone of you Comrades! To Satan's victory! HAIL GLORIOUS FATHER SATAN!!!!!!HAIL MOTHER LILITH, DUTCHESS OF HELL!!!!!!HEIL HITLER!!!!!!HAIL ASMODEOUS!!!!!!HAIL BAPHOMET!!!!!!HAIL BEEZLEBUB!!!!!!HAIL ASTAROTH!!!!!!HAIL AZAZEL!!!!!!HAIL ABRAXAS!!!!!!HAIL GODDESS SEKHMET!!!!!!HAIL GODDESS BASET!!!!!!HAIL LUCIFUGE ROFOCALE!!!!!!
On Sun, Jan 8, 2017 at 5:50 P[/IMG]Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule until 15th of January : JoyofSatan666
[/B]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

[/B]<b [/IMG]
[/B]

I will of course join you brother. I shall perform 3 RTRs per day, as I have been for a couple months nonstop
On Jan 8, 2017, at 13:20, aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Thank you Diablo Satanas and Do not fear the truth!!! You two have both Chosen to speak up first. Showing how much this means to you. There are now Three of us here on this year long working!! 
 Can you feel it? Can you see it start to build? All three of us are doing at least 1 Ritual A day. Thats 365 rituals a year. Then add up three of us. 
 Thats 1,095. Just in a as a minimum. That is amazing that you did eight in one day!! Excellent job!! Now besides how many you can do, you can also stack them. So instead of doing just 9 times, you can do alot more, say 40 times. This also counts as more. The point is not to get lost in the details. Perhaps keeping a journal and writing down exactly how many and how many reps you did throughout the year. 
  The only Dedication for this year long working is to do 1 a day. That can be alot to some people. So I don't want anyone to feel left out. With the fall of the SIDF, whats left of their people are making their own rituals up now so as to not feel like they steal from us. Meaning their not doing real rituals anymore. The enemy has snuffed out one of our Warrior Classes. 
  But most of the people from their group left and are here. A reformation needs to take place. Where people can look and be proud once again that we have Dedicated warriors combining their efforts. When people lift their voices change begins to happen. So I urge you lift your voice and show your pride. 

Yaye! Let's do MORE RTRs!!!
Hail SatanHail Lilith
Winner Dehna

[/B]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

[/B]<b [/IMG]
[/B]

If one can start on 12th, I subscribe to 4X daily. Therefore I as m fully in.
Hail SSTAN
HAIL ALL THE DUAT GODS AND GODESSES

We should all do as many RTR'S as possible, it's the best way we can fight the enemy.

Threats like this are good I think to motivate people and to give newer members inspiration.

Discipline is needed when doing the RTR's and just as a tip, if you fail to do as many as you want or miss out on some days for whatever reason (whether lazyness or something else) don't dwell on it or beat yourself up over it and just keep going, vouch to do better and then do better.

Look to the future and focus on the present and don't dwell on failures. It's something I did when I was new to the RTR's and it only made it more difficult for myself to get a good consistent schedule going.

There are 4 priority RTR's now all should be done daily.

We are making a big impact and it's only getting better. On the news they showed terrorist attacks happening in Israel by angry muslims turning on them.

Their curses intend on destroying us and turning us against each other, but they are all being redirected right back at the Jews as their scapegoat is falling and their "God" is getting destroyed by our efforts.

Instead of muslims attacking Europe with terrorist attacks as those cures intended they are now openly attacking Israel instead.

It's been said before by the HP's, those who work for Satan get higher priority when protection is concerned among other things.

Those who do the RTR's and show real dedication are greatly appreciated by the Gods and given many benefits.

My life has significantly improved since becoming a Satanist, but the more dedication I showed and the harder I worked on the RTR's and such the more rewards I noticed coming into my life.

Let us stand together and fight even harder as a true unity against the enemy.

I'm in 3 a day works for me.

Basically, during the day I can do 1 rep, and 2 reps at night. For the 2 reps at night should I do 2 separate RTR's(1 rep for each) separated by 5-10 minutes between, or 1 RTR (2 reps of it)?

What do you think is better? There are currently 4 priority RTR's, so with only 3 a day I need sound advice on the best option.

Also what is the time for separation between 2 separate RTR's. 5 or 10 minutes

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!!

Thank you again to Diablo Satanas, Donotfear the truth, Voice of Enki.
New special thanks to Vadric Glad to see YOU joined in. 
That is a good suggestion Dypetrod. The reason I said the others is because they actually are part of the schedule. On the bottom part of the main one. It says you can always do these. Thats why I added them. I agree the ones of importance should be done. But I really like the 72 and 42 as they are the most powerful. 
 Thank you Lisadragomir For your post on the schedule. As much as we can show it and in different platforms the better. 
 You can start anytime you like Cherobathox66. Lets get as many people involved with this as we can. This is the biggest thing one can be doing as a Satanist. The Meditation to raise your energies advances your soul and then Destroying the enemy in such a powerful way that we have never had before. It is time for all of us to rise up together. To get obsessed with doing these rituals. To make an example for everyone else. Look at how much work we are doing. 
Thank you Ljoss Myrkr, You are one of the most Dedicated warriors I have ever met. 
 There you go Denadehna. Show that pride off. Thank you SO much for joining us here. I absolutely enjoy your enthusiasm. 
 Look at how fast this is blowing up. There are already 10 of us. if were all doing one ritual a day. Which we know were all doing more then that. 
 In a year we will have done. 3,650 Reverse RItuals. If we were all doing three a day. That would be 10,950.
 Now thats just out of 10 of us. Do you then see how much of an impact each person makes? How much of a difference doing one a day versus even three a day can make? If we were all as dedicated as Voice of Enki for example, doing 8 a day. 
 Thats 365x 8= 2,920 a year. 2,920x 10 people = 29,200. 
 We triple our efforts. So we can either be doing 3 thousand a year. 10 thousand a year. Or 30 thousand a year. This is all determined on us 10 people right here in this thread. 
 DOES THAT PUT THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE? 

I Thank you all for all you do and your wise words of encouragement. @voice of Enki what dedication you show comrade, truley admirable.  As Aldric has Stated if we all bumb it up to 8 a day our numbers will tripple, as of now this responsibility falls on us let's encourage many others to join in this fight of freedom.  I know many are pressed for time but work in as many as you can and increase as you can, have faith in yourselves and in Satan HE WILL GET US THROUGH THE STORM!!!!!!
And rememeber comrades, we all have the heart of the lion inside of us! We are beasts,  we are warriors!!!!!! WE are our Father's Children!!!!!! The Aryan spirit lives on in and through us! let no one tell you no, let no one tell you that you can't let none stop you even your self!! Roar mighty and loud comrades! Make the enemy cower when they hear the glorious name SATAN!  And may Satan's glorious blessings and protection be with you all!
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
HAIL MOTHER LILITH!!!!!!
HAIL SATAN'S VICTORY!!!!!!
HAIL TO THE GODS & GODDESSESS OF HELL!!!!!!!
On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 4:20 PM, aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:  

That is a good suggestion Dypetrod. The reason I said the others is because they actually are part of the schedule. On the bottom part of the main one. It says you can always do these. Thats why I added them. I agree the ones of importance should be done. But I really like the 72 and 42 as they are the most powerful. 
 Thank you Lisadragomir For your post on the schedule. As much as we can show it and in different platforms the better. 
 You can start anytime you like Cherobathox66. Lets get as many people involved with this as we can. This is the biggest thing one can be doing as a Satanist. The Meditation to raise your energies advances your soul and then Destroying the enemy in such a powerful way that we have never had before. It is time for all of us to rise up together. To get obsessed with doing these rituals. To make an example for everyone else. Look at how much work we are doing. 
Thank you Ljoss Myrkr, You are one of the most Dedicated warriors I have ever met. 
 There you go Denadehna. Show that pride off. Thank you SO much for joining us here. I absolutely enjoy your enthusiasm. 
 Look at how fast this is blowing up. There are already 10 of us. if were all doing one ritual a day. Which we know were all doing more then that. 
 In a year we will have done. 3,650 Reverse RItuals. If we were all doing three a day. That would be 10,950.
 Now thats just out of 10 of us. Do you then see how much of an impact each person makes? How much of a difference doing one a day versus even three a day can make? If we were all as dedicated as Voice of Enki for example, doing 8 a day. 
 We triple our efforts. So we can either be doing 3 thousand a year. 10 thousand a year. Or 30 thousand a year. This is all determined on us 10 people right here in this thread. 

Very Motivating Voice of Enki! 
 The more you do for Satan. The more Satan does for you. 
 He is only going to protect his warriors. That needs to be understood. 
 If you are doing 8 Rituals a day. You will probably be under the Direct Protection of Hell, Which Means you will be untouchable. Not to test that....
 Satan will come into your life and help you. 

1 RITUAL with 2 reps. Honestly that is very low amount of reps. Why not do at least 6?
 I want to make a message here for all to see. 
 I want to say this now and please quote this message in the future. Our enemies are coming. They will attack this thread. They will tell us we are stupid. They will tell us what we are doing is some how wrong. Or not needed. 
 Why are they not doing it now? Too soon. The know they cant jump right off the bat, it would make them look horrible. So they are waiting. They are looking to see if this continues. As it DOES and it WILL. They will begin to see us as a threat. Then they will come at us with everything to make us stop. To break us up. 
 Recognize this NOW. know it is coming. Tell yourself now. What are we doing wrong? NOTHING. We are a bunch of Satanists. On the GROUP. Motivating each other to do Rituals. NOTHING we are doing is wrong. Realize this now. So when the enemy decides to make their move. What we are doing hinders nothing. So therefore stopping us is only a win for the enemy. 
 See through this now. So when they come, we can stand together STRONG. Satan be with you Warriors of Hell! 

I'm in with 1 daily and 8 on each saturday, sunday and holiday, as I have more time then.

-Shael
On Mon, Jan 9, 2017 at 23:26, aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:  

I committed to two RTR's per day. If I can squeeze in a third one into my schedule then I will do this. 

Thank you for joining. Instead of adding rituals you can also stack them. 
 So say it says to do 6 reps. If you do 18 reps. You are doing three rituals worth in one ritual. 
 I like to do the 42 ritual. 40 times. It becomes VERY powerful at the amount of reps. 
 So thats worth... 40 Divided by 6 is 6.66 lol So that is worth 6 and a half rituals. 
 So add 12 which would make it 52. 6 Divided by 52 is 8.666 
 So you can do ONE ritual a day. But have it be worth 8 Rituals. 

Yes we are I Believe many are hearing the call, We must stand strong now more than ever as you stated before brother aldric, the enemy will probably attempt in some way to throw confusion, doubt, or whatever other seeds they may try to plant in order to keep us from completing father's work especially because we are encouraging others. We must stand and fight.  Stay courageous comrades! HAIL FATHER SATAN!HAIL MOTHER LILITH! HEIL HITLER!HAIL LUCIFUGE ROFOCALE!HAIL GODDESS SEKHMET!HAIL AZAZEL!HAIL BAPHOMET! HAIL BEEZLEBUB!HAIL ASTAROTH!HAIL ASMODEOUS!HAIL TO ALL THE GODS/GODDESSES OF DUAT!

On Sat, Jan 14, 2017 at 6:13 AM, aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:  
 Alright, We are getting satanists to stand up and give their battle cry.   More and more will come. Lets see how many stand up by February first. 

A Ritual A day, Keeps the kikes away. 
Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule until 15th of January : JoyofSatan666  

So far I count 15 people who have joined this thread. Pledging to do at least one ritual a day. 
 Lets say we all did an average of 4 a day. 
 We started this January 6th which was ten days ago. 
 15x4 = 60. So just us here are pumping out about 60 rituals a day, maybe more. 
 60x10 days = 600.....
 That means since we have started this. Less then two weeks ago. We here have pumped out at least 600 rituals. 
  That is tremendous energy and change. 
  How does that make you feel? 

I guess everybody fucking forgets about the CURSE ISRAEL RTR.
I do the 4 scheduled ones and add in the Curse Israel.

You guys should do that RTR too!

Hi Aldric. Thanks for this thread. I will perform 2 rituals daily. 

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!!
On Saturday, January 7, 2017, 9:20 am, aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
Moon in Taurus:

1 Reverse Ritual a Day
 2 Reverse Rituals A DAY
 3 Reverse Rituals a Day 
 4 Reverse Rituals a Day

Although pretty delayed, I am most certainly in!! :D

I've been doing 4 RTRs a day and will keep at it. One day I actually hadn't managed to do 4 (did 3 instead) but the following I did 5, in order to balance it out. ;)

I've been following HP HoodedCobra's program, and althooouuugh I'd like to start doing 5 a day, some things have been hectic and prevent me to say for sure that time would allow it. So 4 it is!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Just few days ago, I did 72 names of the "god' 72 times. Took me 6 hours... I had to make up for few days of inactivity, felt some kind of obligation.
Now, considering the scheduled rituals, I do 3-4 per day. As many as HPs schedule. 
Rarely I pick ones myself. The above mentioned was the most recent case of such.

Oh my Fucking God.... 
 Are you serious? You did that 72 times? Holy fuckin shit. 
 Well that definitely raises the bar. 
 I usually do 42 at 40 times and I thought that was impressive. 
 Good grief. I am just blown away right now. Well I am glad you are here, you definitely contribute to our cause. 
 3 points I wanna make. 
 1. MANY more people do the rituals then what are coming forward. So there is way more then this. 
 2. You only have to do 1 ritual a day to qualify to be apart of this thread. 
 3. The point of this is too show massive Support. Make our voices heard. To show others just how much is being done. I gotta say it motivates me to know we were estimated at 600 Rituals a Month. Now more people have joined. We Got people that do 8 Rituals a day. But now we have people like you coming forward who are truly extreme. 

Im in. Yesterday i did 6 Reverse Torah Rituals. One day before i did 5. IMPORTANT INFO: I saw some people said they made 8 RTR rituals in a day. They should know that break between rituals should be at least 15 minutes. I have 15-20 minutes of break between rituals. I feel my duty to do this rituals.

Hail Satan/Lucifer!
Hail Leraje!
Hail Andras!

On Saturday, January 21, 2017 1:02 AM, "larissaelectra@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Just few days ago, I did 72 names of the "god' 72 times. Took me 6 hours... I had to make up for few days of inactivity, felt some kind of obligation.
Now, considering the scheduled rituals, I do 3-4 per day. As many as HPs schedule. 
Rarely I pick ones myself. The above mentioned was the most recent case of such.

I have been doing and will continue to do 1-4 rtr's daily as a minimum.  I am encouraged knowing others are doing this and more.
Hail Satan!

On Sat, Jan 21, 2017 at 8:54, aldr[/IMG]

Oh my Fucking God.... 
 Are you serious? You did that 72 times? Holy fuckin shit. 
 Well that definitely raises the bar. 
 I usually do 42 at 40 times and I thought that was impressive. 
 Good grief. I am just blown away right now. Well I am glad you are here, you definitely contribute to our cause. 
 3 points I wanna make. 
 1. MANY more people do the rituals then what are coming forward. So there is way more then this. 
 2. You only have to do 1 ritual a day to qualify to be apart of this thread. 
 3. The point of this is too show massive Support. Make our voices heard. To show others just how much is being done. I gotta say it motivates me to know we were estimated at 600 Rituals a Month. Now more people have joined. We Got people that do 8 Rituals a day. But now we have people like you coming forward who are truly extreme. 

Just a Reminder to everyone. 
 The Reverse Torah Rituals are the first real means of fighting the enemy we have ever had. They first came out mid 2014. But they would post one, we would do it once and then they would Delete it. It wasn't until the end of 2014 that we even began doing them all the time. 
 Then end of 2015 on their yom kippur. We followed them through a year till october 2016. This was our first real attack. But so many of the rituals, especially the really powerful ones didnt come out until we finished up with that year long attack. 
 Then we began october 2016 a their yom kippur another year long attack. This time, we finally have all the rituals out. ALSO, we did not have a schedule the year before, we just did whatever. 
 This year we have the Rituals out and a schedule in place. That means from now until October 2017, Is the first real attack the JOS has ever made against our enemies. You are witnessing and hopefully being part of the first Devastating attack we will deliver to them. 
  That is why doing these Rituals is more important NOW then ever. Come Brothers and Sisters let us take part in the first Attack Satans People will give to the jewish people. After 15 Years of Consolidating power, Learning, Gaining Members. The JOS is now ready for warfare. While we have done things, very useful things in the past. THIS is the most devastating attack we have ever produced. 
October is 8 Months away. Also during that time I note a very powerful astrological occurrence. Jupiter moves into Scorpio. People with pluto in Scorpio especially this will effect. An extreme positive energy being delivered to Spirituality. It lasts for a year. So I think it is November 2018 when it moves into the next sign. So that Yom Kippur to the next will be insane. 
 I am sure we will have an even better schedule by that time. As we keep progressing rapidly. So let us work up to that time. Deal as much damage as possible. Then know the next year attack will be even greater. People are waking up like crazy, I know YOU can even feel it yourself. Imagine what our near future is going to bring! 

Schedule Till January 29

1. Restoring Communications 
Communications Reverse Torah Ritual

2. Disarming the enemy: Restoring Justice 
Disarming the Enemy

3. Restoring Gentile Power and Right to Rule Our Own Nations
Restoring Gentile Power

4. Reversing the 42 Letter name of the jew (((God)))
42 Reverse Ritual

Hail Father Satan Forever   

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back