Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Group Ritual Suggestion (Directions) In honor of Astaroth

sonofegypt11

This is my first group ritual suggestion and have only recently started to perfrom more and more rituals so if anyone has anything to add please do.

I say we do a group ritual on Sunday March 20th During the hours of the Sun. It does not matter what part of the day you do it as long as it is during the hours of the Sun.

This ritual is in honor of the goddess Astaroth and is to waken the gentile masses up to the jewish lies that have devastated humanity for far to long. I have chosen Sunday even though it is one day before the spring equinox because the Sun will represent awakening, wisdom and knowledge.

We can all write our own ritual prayer for this will make it more powerful and personal which would help all of us direct our energy and will to the cause we seek. Same for the ritual affirmation. As long as it promotes the same outcome it does not matter what it says. However this ritual is to wake up the gentiles to the jewish lies, it is not to destroy anything, or to promote Satanism at this time. If we seek to many outcomes the energy we send (especially for those who are new) will be weaker for it will be split between all of the outcomes. This ritual is simply to send enlightenment and knowledge to the gentile masses regarding lies.

I think we should use runes for they are able draw up serious energy. If anyone disagrees with the runes I think we should use than please correct me.

I think the first rune we should use is the "Ansuz" rune for this rune will help us remove the bindings of the jewish regime and open up communication channels between us and the gentiles so we may teach them the truth.

Next i think we should use "Kenaz" for this rune can create intellect and awareness which we could send to the masses and it is also known to light the path when it is dark. It will help the gentiles not onl to wake up but also on their journey away from the jewish regime.

A third rune i feel we should use if Nauthiz for it will give the populace courage and will ease their fear about leaving the jewish regime.

( I am not sure if using Dagaz would be beneficial or not. It has the power to wake people up to their racial ancestry (gentile origins) but it can cause racial wars. Which could be used against the jews but also may cause war between gentiles which is not something i want)

Finally one i know we should use is the Sowilo rune. It will empower the other runes we will be using and will bring about definate triumph. It will cause those who are affected to take action and step up. It represents the sun which stands for knowledge and strengthens the confidence in others. It will help us have tha inspiration on others that we truly need.

We should vibrate each rune nine times (unless others think otherswise, than please let us know) On the inhale we should recite that the rune we are going to be vibrating that its energies are going to Continuously work toward waking gentiles up to the jewish lie.

For example when working with the rune Sowilo, when you inhale recite to yourself in your head that "The energies of Sowilo are Continuously working toward waking up gentiles to the jewish lies" Do this while concentrating on the sigil that you would have drawn.

As you exhale vibrate the rune while visualizing that rune on your sigil glowing a bright white/gold energy (as bright as the sun) symboling knowledge and awakening.

After you have vibrated the rune nine times repeat the affirmation. After you have done all of the runes see the entire sigil glowing in a bright white/gold energy while affirming that the energy will do its job at waking up the gentiles to the jewish lies.

Now write the ritual affirmation on the back of the sigil while visualiz the outcome and than burn it. Afterwards take a few minutes to meditate on how the gentiles will wake up to the jewish lies and what the world would be like once they do.

Unlike in destructive rituals dispose of the ashes properly. My suggestion is to release the ashes outside to be with the earth.

Since this is in honor of the goddess Astaroth i am going to have her Sigil on my alter as i am performing this ritual. Since none of the runes are negative this should not be a problem. SInce Both Astarot represents new life as does this time of year and since new life will come to the gentiles by means of knowledge i am also going to have flowers on my alter. This is just to further prove that this is for Astaroth and to incite new life by means of knowledge.

I know this is a bit dull but like i said i have only recently started doing rituals such as these. So if anyone has anything to add please tell the groups

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth
Hail All The Mighty Gods Of Duat
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Since the spring equinox is upon us and is a good time to begin things i say we do an awakening ritual to wake the masses up to the kike's lies. I also say we dedicate this group ritual in honor of Astaroth for this is her time of year. I know many focus their energy on destroying the kikes and their lies, I perform a destruction ritual every Saturday so i know where all of you are coming from. However i think for one day we should do a ritual such as this. What do all of you think?

Hail Satan

That doesn't seem dull. It would be a good ritual to do. I will do it and possibly add it to my website. I suggest posting this on the other groups and doing it hopefully at least a few people will join in.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sonofegypt11" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

This is my first group ritual suggestion and have only recently started to perfrom more and more rituals so if anyone has anything to add please do.

I say we do a group ritual on Sunday March 20th During the hours of the Sun. It does not matter what part of the day you do it as long as it is during the hours of the Sun.

This ritual is in honor of the goddess Astaroth and is to waken the gentile masses up to the jewish lies that have devastated humanity for far to long. I have chosen Sunday even though it is one day before the spring equinox because the Sun will represent awakening, wisdom and knowledge.

We can all write our own ritual prayer for this will make it more powerful and personal which would help all of us direct our energy and will to the cause we seek. Same for the ritual affirmation. As long as it promotes the same outcome it does not matter what it says. However this ritual is to wake up the gentiles to the jewish lies, it is not to destroy anything, or to promote Satanism at this time. If we seek to many outcomes the energy we send (especially for those who are new) will be weaker for it will be split between all of the outcomes. This ritual is simply to send enlightenment and knowledge to the gentile masses regarding lies.

I think we should use runes for they are able draw up serious energy. If anyone disagrees with the runes I think we should use than please correct me.

I think the first rune we should use is the "Ansuz" rune for this rune will help us remove the bindings of the jewish regime and open up communication channels between us and the gentiles so we may teach them the truth.

Next i think we should use "Kenaz" for this rune can create intellect and awareness which we could send to the masses and it is also known to light the path when it is dark. It will help the gentiles not onl to wake up but also on their journey away from the jewish regime.

A third rune i feel we should use if Nauthiz for it will give the populace courage and will ease their fear about leaving the jewish regime.

( I am not sure if using Dagaz would be beneficial or not. It has the power to wake people up to their racial ancestry (gentile origins) but it can cause racial wars. Which could be used against the jews but also may cause war between gentiles which is not something i want)

Finally one i know we should use is the Sowilo rune. It will empower the other runes we will be using and will bring about definate triumph. It will cause those who are affected to take action and step up. It represents the sun which stands for knowledge and strengthens the confidence in others. It will help us have tha inspiration on others that we truly need.

We should vibrate each rune nine times (unless others think otherswise, than please let us know) On the inhale we should recite that the rune we are going to be vibrating that its energies are going to Continuously work toward waking gentiles up to the jewish lie.

For example when working with the rune Sowilo, when you inhale recite to yourself in your head that "The energies of Sowilo are Continuously working toward waking up gentiles to the jewish lies" Do this while concentrating on the sigil that you would have drawn.

As you exhale vibrate the rune while visualizing that rune on your sigil glowing a bright white/gold energy (as bright as the sun) symboling knowledge and awakening.

After you have vibrated the rune nine times repeat the affirmation. After you have done all of the runes see the entire sigil glowing in a bright white/gold energy while affirming that the energy will do its job at waking up the gentiles to the jewish lies.

Now write the ritual affirmation on the back of the sigil while visualiz the outcome and than burn it. Afterwards take a few minutes to meditate on how the gentiles will wake up to the jewish lies and what the world would be like once they do.

Unlike in destructive rituals dispose of the ashes properly. My suggestion is to release the ashes outside to be with the earth.

Since this is in honor of the goddess Astaroth i am going to have her Sigil on my alter as i am performing this ritual. Since none of the runes are negative this should not be a problem. SInce Both Astarot represents new life as does this time of year and since new life will come to the gentiles by means of knowledge i am also going to have flowers on my alter. This is just to further prove that this is for Astaroth and to incite new life by means of knowledge.

I know this is a bit dull but like i said i have only recently started doing rituals such as these. So if anyone has anything to add please tell the groups

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

Since the spring equinox is upon us and is a good time to begin things i say we do an awakening ritual to wake the masses up to the kike's lies. I also say we dedicate this group ritual in honor of Astaroth for this is her time of year. I know many focus their energy on destroying the kikes and their lies, I perform a destruction ritual every Saturday so i know where all of you are coming from. However i think for one day we should do a ritual such as this. What do all of you think?

Hail Satan

I think it is a wonderful idea!!! Hail the Queen of Heaven, shining lady, mother Isis!!! Hail the Queen Astaroth!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sonofegypt11" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back