Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Group Ritual For Eve of Beltane In Honor Of Beelzebub

Last month I suggested a group ritual in honor of Astaroth for the spring equinox and now i am suggesting one in honor of Beelzebub and his time of year. Let me know if anyone is interested

I also would like to be in
Hail Satan
Hail Belial

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

..Hail Satan! Put it together--i'm in.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

Last month I suggested a group ritual in honor of Astaroth for the spring equinox and now i am suggesting one in honor of Beelzebub and his time of year. Let me know if anyone is interested

Sure, count me in. I can even write it if you'd like. Hail Father
Satan! Hail Enlil!

On 4/9/11, dorringtonhelen <dorringtonhelen@... wrote:
I also would like to be in
Hail Satan
Hail Belial

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89"
<horrorfan89@ wrote:

Last month I suggested a group ritual in honor of Astaroth for the
spring equinox and now i am suggesting one in honor of Beelzebub and his
time of year. Let me know if anyone is interested

Yeah, Me Too!
 Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Forever in the Service of Satan.

<em>"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without."</em> -Satan [/B]

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, April 9, 2011 10:58:17 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Group Ritual For Eve of Beltane In Honor Of Beelzebub

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

I am glad to see others interested. I will be posting instructions and an outline of the ritual in time for everyone to get prepared. I am looking to make this ritual deal with the earth. As a result of the kyke scum our Father's gift to us Gentiles has become toxic and is greatly hurting. I want to conduct this ritual to send as much positive/healing energy into the earth. I am not sure how to do this quite yet, i still have to work it out. This is going to be a positive ritual by all means and will involve sex magic for those who know how. Again i will be posting an outline of the ritual in plently of time for people to be prepared.

And thank you Allison for the offer, if you want to work together on this we can exchange emails for i want this to be an improvment of the one posted for Astaroth. I am looking to do rituals like this for many of the gods each an improvement over the last. Next year i will give Astaroth the ritual that she derserves along with every God who has sacraficed so much.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "666IsMyName" <satansson@... wrote:

I'm in.

HAIL SATAN AND THE DEMONS OF DUAT

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]I would but as I said in my last post,I pick an choose when I can do it.I normally do a destruction ritual on my days off,which are Tuesday and Wednesday,if my wife works.I try to do one on every sabbat,or as close as I can get.But I hope you all can work the times out together.All Satan's Blessings!
Brian

--- On Sun, 4/10/11, strengththroughsatan89 <horrorfan89@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Group Ritual For Eve of Beltane In Honor Of Beelzebub
Date: Sunday, April 10, 2011, 7:46 PM

I am glad to see others interested. I will be posting instructions and an outline of the ritual in time for everyone to get prepared. I am looking to make this ritual deal with the earth. As a result of the kyke scum our Father's gift to us Gentiles has become toxic and is greatly hurting. I want to conduct this ritual to send as much positive/healing energy into the earth. I am not sure how to do this quite yet, i still have to work it out. This is going to be a positive ritual by all means and will involve sex magic for those who know how. Again i will be posting an outline of the ritual in plently of time for people to be prepared.

And thank you Allison for the offer, if you want to work together on this we can exchange emails for i want this to be an improvment of the one posted for Astaroth. I am looking to do rituals like this for many of the gods each an improvement over the last. Next year i will give Astaroth the ritual that she derserves along with every God who has sacraficed so much.

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], "666IsMyName" <satansson@... wrote:

I'm in.

HAIL SATAN AND THE DEMONS OF DUAT

--- [/IMG][email protected], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

[/TD]

so the ritual will be in honor of beltane and to give positive energy to the earth??? im down! awesome i cant wait. i also wantto do aritual for the earth on eart day..hmmm i like your idea jon and allison :)
-----Original Message-----
Date: Sunday, April 10, 2011 9:53:23 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Group Ritual For Eve of Beltane In Honor Of Beelzebub

I would but as I said in my last post,I pick an choose when I can do it.I normally do a destruction ritual on my days off,which are Tuesday and Wednesday,if my wife works.I try to do one on every sabbat,or as close as I can get.But I hope you all can work the times out together.All Satan's Blessings!
Brian

--- On Sun, 4/10/11, strengththroughsatan89 <horrorfan89@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, April 10, 2011, 7:46 PM

I am glad to see others interested. I will be posting instructions and an outline of the ritual in time for everyone to get prepared. I am looking to make this ritual deal with the earth. As a result of the kyke scum our Father's gift to us Gentiles has become toxic and is greatly hurting. I want to conduct this ritual to send as much positive/he

<td val[/IMG]
i do
http://www.replyforall.co[/IMG http://replyforall.co[/IMG
--- On Sat, 4/9/11, strengththroughsatan89 <horrorfan89@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Group Ritual For Eve of Beltane In Honor Of Beelzebub
Date: Saturday, April 9, 2011, 10:21 PM

[/TD]

I am interested my self, thanks for making a Group Ritual For Eve of Beltane In Honor Of Beelzebub

Let us know what goods we need like for the alter

I had to replace most of my "goods" dew to all being tossed and taken away from me by my handicap Mother once she found out I am a Satanist

Hail Satan!

Hail Astaroth!

Hail Azazel!

Hail Beelzebub!

and the elder gods

I am glad to hear all the feedback. I should have the outline ready by the end of April 16th for all who are interested and will be posting it in all of the e-groups.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Do not worry i will be making my ritual based on terms that even the most restricted individual can perform it.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Henry Nav" <berlandohank@... wrote:

I am interested my self, thanks for making a Group Ritual For Eve of Beltane In Honor Of Beelzebub

Let us know what goods we need like for the alter

I had to replace most of my "goods" dew to all being tossed and taken away from me by my handicap Mother once she found out I am a Satanist

Hail Satan!

Hail Astaroth!

Hail Azazel!

Hail Beelzebub!

and the elder gods

of course im in!

Sent: Sun, April 10, 2011 11:58:17 AM

Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2) Recent Activity:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back