Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Group in Switzerland?

abraxas696

First of all I hope I'm not breaking any regalements.I'm new in this world and the study of spiritual satanism. Since two weeks I started practicing some basic meditation techniques. But I would like to join a group, maybe with components that have much more experience, and exchange ideas, talk, etc.. I live near Basel, if there is anyone around can contact me. 

Do NOT meet anybody in person no matter how nice they sound. 
You could literally put your life in danger. 
Don't even share your location, name or any personal information with anyone in this group. Be smart.

Hail Satan!!!!

Just make sure your aura of protection is really strong before you meet anyone. That way you'll be safe no matter what.

NO having a strong aura of protection will not protect you from bullets knives and boots, dont listen to those idiots, there are sick people who are waiting for one of us to drop the ball so they can serve their jew masters.
they will try and assassinate any one of us here, and they will expect a reward in the afterlife.
do not meet anyone, the time WILL come when we can be free but the time is not right now.
just click the link sent to you by centurion.

@rammesses666 how about no.

Yes, you should build a strong aura of protection but that does NOT make it safe to meet someone from online.

Again, DO NOT MEET ANYBODY, DO NOT EVEN TALK TO ANYONE ON THIS GROUP, THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE OUT THERE WANT TO HURT ALL OF US WHEN EVER THEY GET A CHANCE TOO.

Have a better judgement, people.. for fuck's sake!

Hail Satan!!!!

" First of all I hope I'm not breaking any regalements."
 My Note he knew that it was Taboo to bring up this subject. Which means he is NOT new. Meeting people online is a horrible idea. Especially to self advertise and let anyone come. This person has no idea what they are doing and are going to create an unamicable environment which will become the Safe Haven of Individuals with Underhanded Motives. 

Aldrick Strickland  Hail Father Satanas Forever 
 LGBT Website: http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about/
 LGBT Group: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Satanicgaycommunity/info
 LGBT YouTube Channel:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPNQBm0fmA7G949VelTaLtg

+candycrush, while I do agree with the idea of not scheduling physical meetings with anyone, I think you have a pretty narrow conception of what a strong aura of protection can do and that you are paranoid.
A very powerful aura of protection will prevent harmful/dangerous situations from manifesting entirely. This doesn't mean that it will stop bullets and sharp weapons from harming, but it acts on a higher level preventing that you end up in such a situation in the first place.
There are no limits in Satanism. Growth is literally infinite. I understand that some people here have hangups due to their mindset that undermines their real power. I have some, but fortunately I don't this ominous one that slows your growth dramatically. I suggest you get rid of it with a freeing the soul working.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

read carefully...it does not matter how strong your AoP is, if you want to do something, then your aura cannot stop you.
say a man has been wanting to meet up with a young teen satanist for example, he has a gun a knife, and outweighs the boy of girl, or young man or whatever by 50-75 pounds.
and you willingly go to the location the two of you were scheduled to meet at, you are going to be subject to whatever the guy wants to do.
an aura of protection will not all the sudden make you smart enough to not do something that you have been planning on doing, or flat out just want to do, and it will not just stop people from gunning you down, or stabbing you to death.
i can program my aura a billion times telling myself nothing bad will ever happen to me, in the most positive of ways, but if i do something like join the army, and decide to voluntarily run out into enemy fire, or better yet if i just decide i want to shoot myself, do you think an aura of protection is going to stop me from doing it?
no it will not, call me paranoid if you want, but im in the real world and i know that reality doesn't stop for you just because you programmed some energy, you might be suffering from delusion if you think your correct here,
 'just build an your aura and nothing bad can ever happen'
staying safe and protected requires wisdom, quick thinking and foresight, an AoP can only do so much

Sounds like you're denying the power of an aura of protection. What good would an AoP be if it can't protect you?

Uh Oh we have another one of thossse. 
 I did Aura of Protection, it means I am God now right? Quickly lets jump onto some thumb tacts to find out. Ok son of a bitch that hurt. I'm alive! With this power I should rival the planet! Sun Salutations provide one the power to breathe under water. Yes I know I shall become an underwater crab. Live my life, on the bottom of the ocean, talking to fish. God damnit I love Meditation. 
 What? Whats the Satan? I should set my dick on fire? Because I have total protection in every way!? That couldn't possibly be the enemy telling me that! Ha! Alright a barbecue it issssss. Holy Jumpin Hot Dogs batman! I know what we should do next, we should jump off of a cliff! 
 I will smash into the under belly of thy Rock formation, you great formidable foe. But hearken your Bridles for I shall Conquer you today. Swan Dives off of the Great Rockies and soars through the air like an eagle on the hunt. As I approached the end of what would appear to be my demise. I woke the Hell up and realized that the Aura of Protection doesn't work that way. 
 That I shouldn't swan dive off of Cliffs and I shouldn't  meet people in person. Because its too Dangerous and part of being safe is being smart. Not getting into trouble and hoping the Gods or your aura will bail you out. 

*Aldrick Unlocked skill Point Graduation from Kindergarten*

Much Important lessons have been learned today. Don't talk to strangers and don't jump off a cliff. Don't set your dick on fire, unless she is into it. Takes a breathe of fresh air. 
  My Spiritual Journey has taken me thus far in my life. Walks up Hill into the sunset. How Simple Minded we as Humanity could be. Now I have an understanding of reality and how I come up in the picture. 

If you want to fly, You will have to do more then screech like a Bird. - Aldrick Proverb

Brother Aldrick reading your lovely writing as always and giggling at it, found it amusing but very true, yes for sure our Aura of Protection is not going to protect us if we jump off cliffs or set ourselves of fire lol ?

Sent on the go with Vodafone

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Group in Switzerland?
To: [email protected]
CC:

Uh Oh we have another one of thossse. 
 I did Aura of Protection, it means I am God now right? Quickly lets jump onto some thumb tacts to find out. Ok son of a bitch that hurt. I'm alive! With this power I should rival the planet! Sun Salutations provide one the power to breathe under water. Yes I know I shall become an underwater crab. Live my life, on the bottom of the ocean, talking to fish. God damnit I love Meditation. 
 What? Whats the Satan? I should set my dick on fire? Because I have total protection in every way!? That couldn't possibly be the enemy telling me that! Ha! Alright a barbecue it issssss. Holy Jumpin Hot Dogs batman! I know what we should do next, we should jump off of a cliff! 
 I will smash into the under belly of thy Rock formation, you great formidable foe. But hearken your Bridles for I shall Conquer you today. Swan Dives off of the Great Rockies and soars through the air like an eagle on the hunt. As I approached the end of what would appear to be my demise. I woke the Hell up and realized that the Aura of Protection doesn't work that way. 
 That I shouldn't swan dive off of Cliffs and I shouldn't  meet people in person. Because its too Dangerous and part of being safe is being smart. Not getting into trouble and hoping the Gods or your aura will bail you out. 

*Aldrick Unlocked skill Point Graduation from Kindergarten*

Much Important lessons have been learned today. Don't talk to strangers and don't jump off a cliff. Don't set your dick on fire, unless she is into it. Takes a breathe of fresh air. 
  My Spiritual Journey has taken me thus far in my life. Walks up Hill into the sunset. How Simple Minded we as Humanity could be. Now I have an understanding of reality and how I come up in the picture. 

If you want to fly, You will have to do more then screech like a Bird. - Aldrick Proverb

Aldrick Strickland   Hail Father Satanas Forever 
 LGBT Website:  http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about/
 LGBT Group:  https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Satanicgaycommunity/info
 LGBT YouTube Channel:   https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPNQBm0fmA7G949VelTaLtg

+candycrush
staying safe and protected requires wisdom, quick thinking and foresight

That is the only sensible thing in your text and it's also something obvious.
But you're still denying the spiritual side. You misunderstand how an AoP works. You can't use hyperbole this way, but it was clear from other posts of you that you are full with scepticism and you severely underestimate the spiritual side while putting too much weight on the physical one. This should be corrected easily with consistent practice of the Alternate Nostril Breathing, unless you have severe hangups and karma that work against this. I think you do, but that is my opinion. My intuition is certainly not on godly levels. That means that only working with the aforementioned breathing technique could be enough.
------
+Aldrick, why this unnecessary use of hyperbole? There is no need too. You as well are underestimating the spiritual side of this subject. Your aura of protection works together with common sense. Getting paranoid and making people feel helpless won't prove anything. Precautions are to be taken, but that doesn't mean you should leave secluded in your ivory tower.
Oh my, Bart is spying on my mail. I shouldn't go for grocery shopping because he will pull me into a vehicle and stab me. Let's order everything online so it's delivered to my door. Wait... I shouldn't even do that. What if the neighbour, who has been spying on me, sees the delivery guy and tell them it's okay and they will do the delivery instead. I go to open the door and he shoots at me. Curse you. I'm not going to eat. I'm going to starve in here... The point is paranoia doesn't help anyone and undermines your protections. Your aura of protections works together with physical precautions. TOGETHER. They're not independent on each other. You guys make it sound that the aura of protection works solely for spiritual stuff, never affecting the physical level. Wrong. The physical and the spiritual are connected, no matter what you think. They work in harmony. If you strengthen your abs, you're also strengthening your sacral chakra and your solar plexus chakra. Conversely, if you empower your solar plexus chakra, you're also strengthening everything your solar plexus chakra rules in the material realm.
So trust in your protections, exercise common sense. If you are afraid of being stabbed or shoot at, join a self-defence class and learn how to defend yourself from real-life situations. Before meeting someone who knows you're a SS, take the time to know each other through mail correspondence and, if you feel it's the case to meet them, take your chance but also make safety plans in advance.
Locking yourself into a cage is paranoia. There's no need to avoid mailing people, but always exercise discernment and your intuition.

---In [email protected], <cand.cru5h3r@... wrote :

read carefully...it does not matter how strong your AoP is, if you want to do something, then your aura cannot stop you.
say a man has been wanting to meet up with a young teen satanist for example, he has a gun a knife, and outweighs the boy of girl, or young man or whatever by 50-75 pounds.
and you willingly go to the location the two of you were scheduled to meet at, you are going to be subject to whatever the guy wants to do.
an aura of protection will not all the sudden make you smart enough to not do something that you have been planning on doing, or flat out just want to do, and it will not just stop people from gunning you down, or stabbing you to death.
i can program my aura a billion times telling myself nothing bad will ever happen to me, in the most positive of ways, but if i do something like join the army, and decide to voluntarily run out into enemy fire, or better yet if i just decide i want to shoot myself, do you think an aura of protection is going to stop me from doing it?
no it will not, call me paranoid if you want, but im in the real world and i know that reality doesn't stop for you just because you programmed some energy, you might be suffering from delusion if you think your correct here,
 'just build an your aura and nothing bad can ever happen'
staying safe and protected requires wisdom, quick thinking and foresight, an AoP can only do so much

You have been Check Pwned. Does thou have haveth any last words? Or Shalt thy Trollish ways be slaineth completely? 

i am not denying the spiritual side of the AoP, i am just saying the AoP is only really good for the spiritual side of things, like repelling cures, and shitty energy, directing away the attention of others in a very poitive way.
the aop is not going to stop someone from plotting or acting against you, not even a binding ritual will do it, if a peron is alive and well and wants to kill you, they will try to do it. you cant just pacify people into little babies just because you have an AoP, certainly not with unrisen human powers.
i am not trolling, i am just of the opinion that you have to use your head, and you cant just rely on magic to keep safe, and out of danger.
you guys telling people that its all okie dokie to meet with people you know on here is just dumb, there are infiltrators that have put in 5-10 plus years of activity on the jos forums, specifically to gain our trust.
i dont care what you do, i am not scared of people trying to hurt me, however i know that if i wanted to do horrible things to one of you guys, i very well could. and taking a self defense class will not help you.
with all the insane jewry going on in the world you should be aware of the cunning brutality they posess,
i am simply trying to keep new members safe, if  you stardust who is apparently so strong and free feels like they can make their physical identity known, then go ahead its no skin off my back.

It's exactly what you're doing instead. And a binding spell is exactly used for that stuff, when it comes to the physical. You bind the boss that hates you, you bind the colleague that wants to undermine you, you bind the candidate with connections in the right places to prevent him from undeservingly winning the contest you're taking part to.
I know you're not trolling, but neither you are using your head. It's a very limited perception of reality the one you presented. The physical and the spiritual are connected. They work together, not separately. It has been explained in the past. A illness manifests first in the aura, a lot earlier compared to when the first physical symptoms start appearing. This is another example. of this, to add to the multiple I already presented. Another example is in astrology, in how planetary and zodiac energies shape your life from your very first incarnation.
I already said it and I will say it again. You keep your aura of protection stronger everyday, without undermining its power on the physical realm with those idle fantasies spawning from Japanese anime. On top of this, you take physical precautions and apply common sense, without getting paranoid. You attract what you dwell on so, if you keep dwelling on stuff like physical assault, you will be assaulted.
And let me tell you this, about guns and knife: just because someone has a gun or a knife or whatever weapon, it doesn't mean they are trained in how to use them. That means that one that is well-trained in defence techniques can easily disarm any such idiot. Read well, I said well-trained. Not just any newbie who mindlessly takes part in martial arts and stuff. The same works in reverse: just because you have casually brawled and you know how to throw a punch (who doesn't?), it doesn't mean you can pretty much take on every idiot with a gun or knife.
Safety is the point here. Not smearing me or any other person who takes part in this conversation, and neither is feeding people with misinformation about Aura of Protection and binding spells. Nobody is denying there are infiltrators.

Aldrick, make everyone a favour and stop writing for a while. All you've written since the forums closed and I landed here is:
[*]pseudo-Buddhist bullshit about forgetting yourself and living only for the others</li>[*]misinformation</li>
Get your facts straight, meditate during this pause, then come back. You'd do us all a favour.

Cand.crusher
It seems that you continually underestimate the powers of the human mind and soul. 
As you advance you will begin to see how deeply your thoughts affect reality. 
Why do you think it is not possible, eventually, for a persons mind, for example, to stop a bullet? 
Maxine shares some of her early experiences in raising her serpent and they include controlling objects with her mind. Why do you think there are so many meditations on the JoS site like pyrokensis, telekinesis, etc if it were not possible?
In regards to someone wanting to kill you, a binding ritual would most certainly repell that. It's effectiveness would depend on how strong your soul is compared to them. 
As other members have stated a strong AoP will prevent you from even getting in those situations to begin with. Whether it be indirectly or directly, this is how it works. 
Rtr's and bettering yourself, your environment and future is really what is worth focusing on and not needless negative drivel. Stay positive always. 
Hail Satan Forever. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, September 11, 2017, 08:38, cand.cru5h3r@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  i am not denying the spiritual side of the AoP, i am just saying the AoP is only really good for the spiritual side of things, like repelling cures, and shitty energy, directing away the attention of others in a very poitive way.
the aop is not going to stop someone from plotting or acting against you, not even a binding ritual will do it, if a peron is alive and well and wants to kill you, they will try to do it. you cant just pacify people into little babies just because you have an AoP, certainly not with unrisen human powers.
i am not trolling, i am just of the opinion that you have to use your head, and you cant just rely on magic to keep safe, and out of danger.
you guys telling people that its all okie dokie to meet with people you know on here is just dumb, there are infiltrators that have put in 5-10 plus years of activity on the jos forums, specifically to gain our trust.
i dont care what you do, i am not scared of people trying to hurt me, however i know that if i wanted to do horrible things to one of you guys, i very well could. and taking a self defense class will not help you.
with all the insane jewry going on in the world you should be aware of the cunning brutality they posess,
i am simply trying to keep new members safe, if  you stardust who is apparently so strong and free feels like they can make their physical identity known, then go ahead its no skin off my back.

@StarDust 
 How about you go jump off a cliff and prove me wrong. Loser. 

You know what the difference between me and you is Star Dust? I am not afraid to Fall. I will hit rock bottom and wallow in the mud. If you want to play with me, you have to do much better then that. 
 You see, Truth be told is that I am a VERY sensitive person. I admit this willingly. I went through a period the last few months where I had a lot of problems. Because I am not perfect. Also during that time I had a little problem over saying Hitler was BI. Well as Hooded Cobra said this needed to be stopped so that problems and fights would not arise. So, I respected that fully and let it go. I will do you one better, I will claim the wrong if it means peace. Hitler was not Bi and I was wrong about everything I said. I apologize to anyone who this may have caused hurt feelings too. You see Star Dust this is putting the needs of the group Above YOURS. 
  What you think I am mad at Lydia? What funny people who emailed me. I absolutely Love Lydia. Her and Cobra are some of my Best friends. Same with Don and Jake and Maxine. As well as many who are not Clergy. I love MY Satanic Family. I cannot think of a single one that I hate. Though there are probably some that think I do. The enemy comes in and gets all kinds of people to hate the clergy or other Brothers and Sisters. They will never convince me of this nonsense! 
  A little spat like what we experienced and most people would be running off and making websites about how much they hate everyone here. I will NEVER Turn my back against my FAMILY. I am so grateful for all that Father Satan has blessed me with in this life. I should not even be here! I am only alive because he works in my life! 
  If I have to make the Fall for my family I will do it every single time! I simply wish to educate people as what has been written by Clergy, I hold NO ill feelings. You wanna blame me for this like that other with a name that goes across the screen. Put it in your fucking signature for all I care. 
  Now with this life that I have been blessed with by Father Satan. Always being there for me in my time of need. Always caring! Always loving me no matter what! I wish to give back! I wish to give my entire life to Father Satan! I want to fight for YOU my Family. I want to give all I have. Another thing people do is use spiritual advancement as a dick measuring contest. I want my family to far exceed me! I want to be the least empowered person here! Not because I am not advanced but because my family rose to a higher level! I want my Satanic Family to be Gods! 
  If THAT is what you call Buddhism my friend. Then perhaps YOU need to rise to a much higher level of understanding or you are intentionally trolling. Because only an Idiot would see it this way. Better yet, one who is filled with Ego. Who only cares about themselves. Who will never put the needs of their Family, Race and Leaders above them selves. 
  As for the misinformation you must be talking about. What me telling people that meeting absolute strangers is a bad idea? That their Aura of Protection will not protect them from their own stupidity? You made a grave mistake by replying here about that. Because only infiltrators will agree with you on that. Don't try to weasel out of it either, because you replied HERE about it. 
   So you are going to have to come at me with more then a little fake sense of superiority complex. You carry with you your little self righteous nonsense. But is that it? I mean is that really all you got? Here to tell me and everyone we should live for ourselves and not give a damn about anyone else? That I should let those Brothers and Sisters I care about, go and meet a jew who wants to kill them? 
  You are really going to have to come at me with more then that. So go get your little big boy panties on, because its going to take a Hell of a lot more then that to get at me. 

Your Move. 

@aldrick aren't you being a little bit childish? how about we close this discussion and move on, no need to start more fights between all of us. We are a family after all.

Hail Satan!!!!

Brother Aldrick I am always enjoying your writings well said as always and what I don't understand is why other SS are talking like this to you when everything you say I find is true and agree with you especially where we are here not just for ourselves but for our Satanic family and for Father Satan and our God's, we are warriors, fighters for Satan's kingdom on Earth so I totally agree with you brother Aldrick, I'm on Facebook and for many years I have fought the Jews exposing there shit and all the evil that they have bought upon mankind gentiles, Im still on Facebook I expose Zionism and every Jewish lie and also videos of Hitler on the groups I'm in on Facebook, so yeah I have been fighting for my father Satan on Facebook and I continue to do so, btw I have a fake account so no one really knows who I am I use a princess warrior as my profile picture and this is what I have been doing, I have put others ahead of me because I wanted to show many who the gentiles enemies are "Jews" I have also put out memes of the Talmud scriptures and Torah and verses just to show sleeping sheep what Jews teach and how Gentiles are slaves in their eyes and to wake them up from their deep sleep and ignorance, I agree we should help ourselves to advance spiritually but i also agree with Brother Aldrick that we must be fighters, warriors for Father Satan for this is the reason we were chosen and called for, and we are very fortunate and honoured for our duties in the fight against the evil Jews. we all know Father Satan and the Demons, gods goddesses are all fighters and warriors and if we are to become gods/ess then we should earn it with our battles, all the gods/ess fought for our victories and are still fighting battles, that's what gods warriors do battle and fight and as we know Satan loves a fighter!

Hail Father Satan Forever
Hail the gods and goddesses of hell

Sent on the go with Vodafone

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Group in Switzerland?
To: [email protected]
CC:

You know what the difference between me and you is Star Dust? I am not afraid to Fall. I will hit rock bottom and wallow in the mud. If you want to play with me, you have to do much better then that. 
 You see, Truth be told is that I am a VERY sensitive person. I admit this willingly. I went through a period the last few months where I had a lot of problems. Because I am not perfect. Also during that time I had a little problem over saying Hitler was BI. Well as Hooded Cobra said this needed to be stopped so that problems and fights would not arise. So, I respected that fully and let it go. I will do you one better, I will claim the wrong if it means peace. Hitler was not Bi and I was wrong about everything I said. I apologize to anyone who this may have caused hurt feelings too. You see Star Dust this is putting the needs of the group Above YOURS. 
  What you think I am mad at Lydia? What funny people who emailed me. I absolutely Love Lydia. Her and Cobra are some of my Best friends. Same with Don and Jake and Maxine. As well as many who are not Clergy. I love MY Satanic Family. I cannot think of a single one that I hate. Though there are probably some that think I do. The enemy comes in and gets all kinds of people to hate the clergy or other Brothers and Sisters. They will never convince me of this nonsense! 
  A little spat like what we experienced and most people would be running off and making websites about how much they hate everyone here. I will NEVER Turn my back against my FAMILY. I am so grateful for all that Father Satan has blessed me with in this life. I should not even be here! I am only alive because he works in my life! 
  If I have to make the Fall for my family I will do it every single time! I simply wish to educate people as what has been written by Clergy, I hold NO ill feelings. You wanna blame me for this like that other with a name that goes across the screen. Put it in your fucking signature for all I care. 
  Now with this life that I have been blessed with by Father Satan. Always being there for me in my time of need. Always caring! Always loving me no matter what! I wish to give back! I wish to give my entire life to Father Satan! I want to fight for YOU my Family. I want to give all I have. Another thing people do is use spiritual advancement as a dick measuring contest. I want my family to far exceed me! I want to be the least empowered person here! Not because I am not advanced but because my family rose to a higher level! I want my Satanic Family to be Gods! 
  If THAT is what you call Buddhism my friend. Then perhaps YOU need to rise to a much higher level of understanding or you are intentionally trolling. Because only an Idiot would see it this way. Better yet, one who is filled with Ego. Who only cares about themselves. Who will never put the needs of their Family, Race and Leaders above them selves. 
  As for the misinformation you must be talking about. What me telling people that meeting absolute strangers is a bad idea? That their Aura of Protection will not protect them from their own stupidity? You made a grave mistake by replying here about that. Because only infiltrators will agree with you on that. Don't try to weasel out of it either, because you replied HERE about it. 
   So you are going to have to come at me with more then a little fake sense of superiority complex. You carry with you your little self righteous nonsense. But is that it? I mean is that really all you got? Here to tell me and everyone we should live for ourselves and not give a damn about anyone else? That I should let those Brothers and Sisters I care about, go and meet a jew who wants to kill them? 
  You are really going to have to come at me with more then that. So go get your little big boy panties on, because its going to take a Hell of a lot more then that to get at me. 

Your Move. 

Aldrick Strickland   Hail Father Satanas Forever 
 LGBT Website:  http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about/
 LGBT Group:  https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Satanicgaycommunity/info
 LGBT YouTube Channel:   https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPNQBm0fmA7G949VelTaLtg

I'm dead serious. If this was a game, I would be playing. If I knew you were going to get dramatic, I would have ignored you altogether and just kept the debate with candycrush. But let's analyse all your drama:

[*]The only one who mentioned Lydia is you right now. I haven't done it here and neither I did it on your Allocentrism topic.</li>[*]You keep telling people to put the needs of others above themselves, thus deliberately coercing them into creating an imbalance. Pseudo-bullshit nonsense, like me and the guy Ramsesses have already said.</li>[*]You twist my words by stating that I expressed the exact opposite, namely that we should put our needs before those of the other. But have I ever said this? Go back and re-read everything I posted and you'll be shown that I never said. Of course, I haven't. It would have just unbalanced as your statements. What I've said is that people need to develop an healthy balance between their needs and other people's needs (their nation, their race, their community).</li>[*]Let's skip all the bias where you try to elevate your position in an underhanded way by displaying higher-up connections, and where you try several logical fallacies to achieve the same goal.</li>[*]Nothing to add about the aura of protection and physical meetings. You clearly haven't read anything I wrote. So go back and read it again, instead of using logical fallacy to try and make yourself look good. You failed at it.</li>[*]You talk about comparing advancement, but you're the first to strongly mock and make fun of all those who disagree with your views and show you your faults. It's shown in your very first comment here, but also in all the other comments whenever I'm part of the conversation.</li>[*]You conclude by admitting you're stubborn and you won't change your mind.</li>
Summarising, you haven't understood anything of what I wrote, but decide to mock it and go against me and my statements, just because they don't stand up to the little gilded fantasy you have built in your own mind. First you mock, then with someone is tired of your antics and gives you an ultimatum, you go ahead and play the victim card. Bravo!
I suggest that before you read something, you calm your mind down by chanting SATANAMA while you using deep, long breath. After that, you first tune in your crown chakra, then you go about reading.
A little warning: don't bother replying again with the same strawman techniques and other logical fallacies. If you do, you won't receive an answer from me. That's for sure.

Oh trying to back peddle now are we Stardust? You know exactly why I mentioned the things I did, it was to disarm all you losers before you thought to use it. 
 Hands you a shovel, here you go you can keep digging if you like. It is very entertaining watching you fail so utterly.  I actually expected more, but I guess I will have to deal with disappointment. You will go down as another sorry little noob who thought that the needs of themselves outweighed everyone else. That the sacrifices those great men and women gave mean nothing to you and the other two, that only see it as a means to an end for themselves. 
 Also, I will reply however I wish to reply. You think you can come on here and tell me to leave the groups or If I should stay how I will reply. That is hilarious. At this point I dont have much to say for a while I think I will let you keep digging your hole for a while. 

Oh and too oxaroc. 
 I love how losers want to pick fights with me but then when they cant handle me. Everyone turns and Goes wait a minute aldrick, shouldnt you just let them say whatever they want? 
 No If one is going to say stupid things and order me off the groups. They are going to get a piece of My mind. And when everyone see's them for the egomaniac sorry loser they are. Then they will thinktwice about acting like a bunch of stupid children. If you cant take it then dont dish it. 

@aldrick 

You're just being paranoid.. Your style and personality is somewhat aggressive, and your style in writing is always sarcastic which are the exact reasons why you (not always, and a lot of times not intentionally) start fights. You're not always in wrong, but sometimes you have to be the "grown up" and simply ignore whoever is fighting you.

WE ARE A FAMILY, the more we fight each other, the easier it gets for enemies to penetrate our group. What we are and what we do is not a joke, we should all be more understanding to each other.
It's not about who's right or wrong, it's about who takes the heat and survives.

May Satan bless all of us.
Hail Satan!!!!

The strength of one spiritually and mentally directly correlates to how much one's mind can affect reality. At the level of godhood just having the intent of wanting someone dead will manifest this easily if there is no control over your thoughts and energies. 
Satan and the Gods are so strong literal lava will not be able to kill them. Physical means cannot kill them. It all depends on how strong you are spiritually and mentally. If you are strong then sure bullets wont be able to hit you. A strong AoP can even prevent such situations from even occurring.
THAT IS IF YOU ARE AT THAT LEVEL.
Along with Magick and such one should also take physical actions as well. At first an AoP might give you insight as what to do and where to go to avoid danger. A binding ritual will disarm the thoughts of the one you binded. At higher levels it does more where it protects against physical attacks if you are in such a situation in the first place.
 Magick is at first, help, then its assistance, then it opens pathways and only on advanced levels, it becomes totally reliable and does things on its own. Unless one is at this level, which happens after quite a while of meditation or being gifted naturally, this has to be approached in the correct sense.

-Hail Satan

Whoa hey man, whoa dude,  You do you. And the Aldrick will do the Aldrick. I cant help being so amazing, okay. Umm look its a gift and a curse. But sometimes being this sexy has its benefits. 

‎Blue Bow, you need to check out Nigeria; down here guns and knives don't kill people. Dude, sometimes I think Africa has gotten it's own science.
I've seen with my own eyes a knife that slices through thick leather like butter yet it's rendered ineffective on a human skin, where bullets fired from a gun bounces off a bared human chest. I have seen where a man can't be killed by physical means until certain rituals are performed.
It's a different ball game in Nigeria and in Africa in general. We've got real hardcore all in your face broad daylight magic. I've tried studying these magic but admission into receiving these knowledge is harder than trying to pin a cloud.
Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
  Cand.crusher
It seems that you continually underestimate the powers of the human mind and soul. 
As you advance you will begin to see how deeply your thoughts affect reality. 
Why do you think it is not possible, eventually, for a persons mind, for example, to stop a bullet? 
Maxine shares some of her early experiences in raising her serpent and they include controlling objects with her mind. Why do you think there are so many meditations on the JoS site like pyrokensis, telekinesis, etc if it were not possible?
In regards to someone wanting to kill you, a binding ritual would most certainly repell that. It's effectiveness would depend on how strong your soul is compared to them.. 
As other members have stated a strong AoP will prevent you from even getting in those situations to begin with. Whether it be indirectly or directly, this is how it works. 
Rtr's and bettering yourself, your environment and future is really what is worth focusing on and not needless negative drivel. Stay positive always. 
Hail Satan Forever. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, September 11, 2017, 08:38, cand.cru5h3r@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Zeffiez‎,
You are absolutely right. And I just know that from a dreamers' certainty. Also, I have seen this live, where bullets or knife etc doesn't kill a man in my country. Although if he continues to remain under the gun fire or attack, he would eventually get killed as the power of the magic fades.
So with what you've just said, Satan and the Gods would absolutely remain unscathed in a physical attack because their energy levels is waaaaaaaaaaaaay way higher than ‎any magic  we've got going on. You totally get the picture and believe it or not, I've actually ascended one step higher on the ladder of Knowledge by reading your seemingly little reply.
BTW, our magic [we call it African Science here in Nigeria] is pretty badass.
Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
  The strength of one spiritually and mentally directly correlates to how much one's mind can affect reality. At the level of godhood just having the intent of wanting someone dead will manifest this easily if there is no control over your thoughts and energies. 
Satan and the Gods are so strong literal lava will not be able to kill them. Physical means cannot kill them. It all depends on how strong you are spiritually and mentally. If you are strong then sure bullets wont be able to hit you. A strong AoP can even prevent such situations from even occurring.
THAT IS IF YOU ARE AT THAT LEVEL.
Along with Magick and such one should also take physical actions as well. At first an AoP might give you insight as what to do and where to go to avoid danger. A binding ritual will disarm the thoughts of the one you binded. At higher levels it does more where it protects against physical attacks if you are in such a situation in the first place.
 Magick is at first, help, then its assistance, then it opens pathways and only on advanced levels, it becomes totally reliable and does things on its own. Unless one is at this level, which happens after quite a while of meditation or being gifted naturally, this has to be approached in the correct sense.

-Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back