Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Group chat?

spiritalchemist666

Well the chat on the groups is usually dead. I was thinking it may be a good way to get together and build more community among spiritual satanist if we set a time where we could all, or at least some, of us meet up and talk on the chat? what do you guys think?

WTF?! o_O, i was YET AGAIN about to ask this i was just thinking about it an hour ago. That's the 5th one in 2 days...I LOVE YOU GUYS :D, but as far as the question goes i would love to be a part of it and help in anyway I can.

Hail Satan, LORD OF THE GENTILES!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "spiritalchemist666" <spiritalchemist666@... wrote:

Well the chat on the groups is usually dead. I was thinking it may be a good way to get together and build more community among spiritual satanist if we set a time where we could all, or at least some, of us meet up and talk on the chat? what do you guys think?

AWESOME IDEA!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Geminieyez" <randomnessrhino@... wrote:

WTF?! o_O, i was YET AGAIN about to ask this i was just thinking about it an hour ago. That's the 5th one in 2 days...I LOVE YOU GUYS :D, but as far as the question goes i would love to be a part of it and help in anyway I can.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "spiritalchemist666" <spiritalchemist666@ wrote:

I'd love to have a group chat

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, October 5, 2011 5:09 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Group chat?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "spiritalchemist666" <spiritalchemist666@... wrote:

don't forget, we're all in different Countries = Time zones ;) Me -5 East.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mary Fernandes <fleurdelacour18@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "spiritalchemist666" <spiritalchemist666@ wrote:

I would be down for that! But I'm using a Motorola xoom til my laptop get here. Maybe we could do Skype or like Google plus is neat .I'm up for anything ... except Facebook I hate it.lol

Excellent idea!   |
  |
_|_
  |

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 5, 2011 1:13 PM

AWESOME IDEA!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Geminieyez" <randomnessrhino@... wrote:

I am SO glad you mentioned this cause I would've NEVER noticed! Plus it works at work!! :D Which is amazing since they took away anything to do with Java or Mediaplayer. Now if only I didn't work overnights...
 Hail Father Enki!!
Hail Lord Beelzebub!!
Hail Lord Andras!!
Sent: Wednesday, October 5, 2011 4:33 PM

don't forget, we're all in different Countries = Time zones ;) Me -5 East.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mary Fernandes <fleurdelacour18@... wrote:

Well if we're gonna do skype people should add me on that =P My full name on skype is same as it is on yahoo. Jinx October.

Okay well I'll be coming on at 9:30 (central time, -6) tonight!(October 10th) So be there! I think it's time that we start building a community for satanism, why not start right here, right now?

Don't you mean Oct. 11?
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2011 6:28 PM

Okay well I'll be coming on at 9:30 (central time, -6) tonight!(October 10th) So be there! I think it's time that we start building a community for satanism, why not start right here, right now?

You did mean the 10 fuck I missed it.

It seems his post was sent yesterday but was approved by the moderators today.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Thanks!
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 11:56 AM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

How r you guys doing this i dont know what skype his lol thats so sad

Thanks!

Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 11:56 AM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

I agree with u all

Don't feel bad, sis. I think what they are referring to in this case
is actually the chat feature on the Yahoo group for the Jos. As I'm
blind, I don't think the Yahoo chat would be very accessible for me. I
have to use a screen reader to navigate the Internet and suchlike, and
it doesn't always read chat programs. Most other stuff it reads fine,
but not these always.

Skype, on the other hand, is actually a voice chat program. As the
naem implies, you "call" up another person or several who also have
Skype, and you can talk to them like you're talking on the phone. It's
neat! I have it. Go to:

www.skype.com

if you wanna ever check it out. You'll neeed a microphone too, though.
Just so you know...Ave Satanas!

On 10/11/11, Nessa <kenessa@... wrote:

I agree with u all

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Geminieyez" <randomnessrhino@...
wrote:

WTF?! o_O, i was YET AGAIN about to ask this i was just thinking about it
an hour ago. That's the 5th one in 2 days...I LOVE YOU GUYS :D, but as far
as the question goes i would love to be a part of it and help in anyway I
can.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "spiritalchemist666"
<spiritalchemist666@ wrote:

Well the chat on the groups is usually dead. I was thinking it may be a
good way to get together and build more community among spiritual
satanist if we set a time where we could all, or at least some, of us
meet up and talk on the chat? what do you guys think?

You can also use it to just type talk to people
On Oct 12, 2011 12:48 PM, "Allison P" <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:
but not these always.

neat! I have it. Go to:

www.skype.com

I agree with u all

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Geminieyez" <randomnessrhino@...
wrote:

can.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "spiritalchemist666"

yeah I wrote this out one day, then it didn't get posted til the day after, anyway, i'm going to be on at 9:30 again tonight, and probably over the next few days. I'm just going to make it a habitual thing if anyone wants to join me.

Thanks alot...
Hail Father

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

but not these always.

neat! I have it. Go to:

www.skype.com

I agree with u all

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Geminieyez" <randomnessrhino@
wrote:

can.

Oh yeah. Forgot to say that. Lol. Ave Satanas!

On 10/12/11, Nessa <kenessa@... wrote:
Thanks alot...
Hail Father

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

but not these always.

neat! I have it. Go to:

www.skype.com

I agree with u all

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Geminieyez" <randomnessrhino@
wrote:

WTF?! o_O, i was YET AGAIN about to ask this i was just thinking about
it
an hour ago. That's the 5th one in 2 days...I LOVE YOU GUYS :D, but as
far
as the question goes i would love to be a part of it and help in anyway
I
can.

Well the chat on the groups is usually dead. I was thinking it may be
a

But youu can use , oovoo , or tiny chat .
I suggest tinychat.

Sent from my iPod
On Oct 13, 2011, at 3:32 PM, Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:
  Oh yeah. Forgot to say that. Lol. Ave Satanas!

On 10/12/11, Nessa <[url=mailto:kenessa@...]kenessa@...[/url] wrote:
Thanks alot...
Hail Father

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

but not these always.

neat! I have it. Go to:

www.skype.com

I agree with u all

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "Geminieyez" <randomnessrhino@
wrote:

WTF?! o_O, i was YET AGAIN about to ask this i was just thinking about
it
an hour ago. That's the 5th one in 2 days...I LOVE YOU GUYS :D, but as
far
as the question goes i would love to be a part of it and help in anyway
I
can.

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "spiritalchemist666"

Well the chat on the groups is usually dead. I was thinking it may be
a

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back