Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Greys Distubing My Meditation??

sahil_boy_urs

Sometimes when I try to meditate,suddenly my body starts feeling restless and then I can't resist opening my eyes and moving my body.Are these greys disturbing or I do not reamin relaxed enough??

HAIL SATAN !!!!

first things first, when entering a trance, you are achieving a concious but sleeping state, either an alpha(sleep) or theta(deep sleep) state of mind.  remaining consious while in these states can be difficult to those who are not adept at the procedure.  your restlessness during this state may be ur mind attempting to shake ur body concious to avoid "falling asleep"

i would recommend doing breathing for a good 5-10 minutes prior, 6 second inhale, hold for 6 seconds, and exhale for 6 seconds. ideally, you should no longer be able to feel your body when youve reached an appropriate level of relaxness. 

then, start initiating your trance.  please note, which ever method you use, you should not visualize what is happening, but the feeling of what is happening.  you should see darkness, not the inside of an elevator or the rungs of a ladder.  i prefer visuallizing myself as a feather, falling on the exhale, holding on tthe inhale, because my mind wil not try to put an image in my head if im just falling.

if problems persist, try meditating on your peneal gland in ur brain, if its not fully awake, it may be hindering you ability to access you subcontious.

HAIL ENKI!!

Iaiadix
~aka~
Scott

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 2:10:56 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Greys Distubing My Meditation??

Sometimes when I try to meditate,suddenly my body starts feeling restless and then I can't resist opening my eyes and moving my body.Are these greys disturbing or I do not reamin relaxed enough??

HAIL SATAN !!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Scott Brach <lucifer4pres666@... wrote:
first things first, when entering a trance, you are achieving a concious but sleeping state, either an alpha(sleep) or theta(deep sleep) state of mind. remaining consious while in these states can be difficult to those who are not adept at the procedure. your restlessness during this state may be ur mind attempting to shake ur body concious to avoid "falling asleep"

i would recommend doing breathing for a good 5-10 minutes prior, 6 second inhale, hold for 6 seconds, and exhale for 6 seconds. ideally, you should no longer be able to feel your body when youve reached an appropriate level of relaxness.

then, start initiating your trance. please note, which ever method you use, you should not visualize what is happening, but the feeling of what is happening. you should see darkness, not the inside of an elevator or the rungs of a ladder. i prefer visuallizing myself as a feather, falling on the exhale, holding on tthe inhale, because my mind wil not try to put an image in my head if im just falling.

if problems persist, try meditating on your peneal gland in ur brain, if its not fully awake, it may be hindering you ability to access you subcontious.

HAIL ENKI!!

Iaiadix
~aka~
Scott

HAIL SATAN !!!!
thx dude.i will try that

Hail Satan !!!

what scott is saying is very useful, just last night he was talking to me by phone more of walking me through it. my meditaion/trance was not for aura cleansing, it was to narrow canadites for a gaurdian demon. yes i understand that your gaurdian chooses you, but doing a list of what you want in a gaurdian such as youre prefered elements or characteristics can help with the process, making it easier for your gaurdian to become comfortable with you.   i tried and it works,what he didnt mention is that if you are desturbed, the snap back to reality will be very painful, depending on the level of sleep your in, alpha you should experience minimal pain that should end quickly  theta differs on your level of experience and tends to last longer.   !Hail Enki!
molly  
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 10:16:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] Greys Distubing My Meditation??

first things first, when entering a trance, you are achieving a concious but sleeping state, either an alpha(sleep) or theta(deep sleep) state of mind.  remaining consious while in these states can be difficult to those who are not adept at the procedure.  your restlessness during this state may be ur mind attempting to shake ur body concious to avoid "falling asleep"

then, start initiating your trance.  please note, which ever method you use, you should not visualize what is happening, but the feeling of what is happening.  you should see darkness, not the inside of an elevator or the rungs of a ladder.  i prefer visuallizing myself as a feather, falling on the exhale, holding on tthe inhale, because my mind wil not try to put an image in my head if im just falling.

HAIL ENKI!!

Iaiadix
~aka~
Scott

To: Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com

HAIL SATAN !!!!

no problem, i just recently solved the same problem for myself, and now im achieving a deep theta trance, ands its almost freaky.  youll feel like youre asleep, but in total control, you merely wake urself up when your done, and it feels like you just woke up, but you remember everything.  its a very interesting feeling.

Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 6:43:12 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Greys Distubing My Meditation??

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, Scott Brach <lucifer4pres666@ ... wrote:

first things first, when entering a trance, you are achieving a concious but sleeping state, either an alpha(sleep) or theta(deep sleep) state of mind. remaining consious while in these states can be difficult to those who are not adept at the procedure. your restlessness during this state may be ur mind attempting to shake ur body concious to avoid "falling asleep"

then, start initiating your trance. please note, which ever method you use, you should not visualize what is happening, but the feeling of what is happening. you should see darkness, not the inside of an elevator or the rungs of a ladder. i prefer visuallizing myself as a feather, falling on the exhale, holding on tthe inhale, because my mind wil not try to put an image in my head if im just falling.

HAIL ENKI!!

Iaiadix
~aka~
Scott

____________ _________ _________ __
To: Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com

HAIL SATAN !!!!

thx dude.i will try that

Hail Satan !!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back