Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Greys and Reptilians

brianw052497

I was watching UFO Hunters with a friend and they were talking about a place called Dulce, New Mexico. It was said that there is a underground base there that Greys and Reptilians are working with humans to learn them. They also stated something about the powers of the sould such as ans the Greys were studying this. I know on Joy of Satan Maxine says something about the Greys wanting our power. The strangest thing is right after this episode was eared the History Channel cancelled the show. Probably the kikes knew that if more episodes would point at them because it is them. Have you guys heard about this before? And if you did what to you know about it?

Hail Satan.
Brian. W

Can anyone explain what I have asked?

Hail Satan
Brian. W

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "brianw052497" <brianw0524@... wrote:

I was watching UFO Hunters with a friend and they were talking about a place called Dulce, New Mexico. It was said that there is a underground base there that Greys and Reptilians are working with humans to learn them. They also stated something about the powers of the sould such as ans the Greys were studying this. I know on Joy of Satan Maxine says something about the Greys wanting our power. The strangest thing is right after this episode was eared the History Channel cancelled the show. Probably the kikes knew that if more episodes would point at them because it is them. Have you guys heard about this before? And if you did what to you know about it?

Hail Satan.
Brian. W

I've never seen that happen on cable but it's happened to me on netflix with the show "ancient aliens" I don't remember which episode but I know it was one of them showing how all past gods including the biblical god could possibly be aliens

I wouldn't be surprised at all if some religious freak (a vierwer or station worker) took insult by something as "blasephemous" as aliens ect. and demanded it gets pulled, I've seen it happen to quite a few "racy" shows that ppl find "offensive" pffft

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 8:21 PM, brianw052497 <brianw0524@... wrote:
  Can anyone explain what I have asked?

Hail Satan
Brian. W

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "brianw052497" <brianw0524@... wrote:

Hail Satan.
Brian. W

Hail Satan.
Brian. W
Yes there are actual underground bases of the enemy. It makes sense to me that there are...But certainly, they are not 'learning' about humans. I don't wanna talk without any evidence but I firmly believe they are doing experiments on Humans and other nasty stuff. They are human hating imbecile enemies.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

I have quite a few episodes of UFO hunters and all 3 series of ancient aliens (not sure if there are more than 3 series it's all I found) There is truth and crap in both shows but I did like ancient aliens because it gets people thinking... asking questions. The hosts do get a lot of it wrong... they make out everything was misunderstood technology maybe a lot of it was but it does leave out the truly important spiritual side of things particularly the serpents. However they are trying to present a scientific theory to the masses using what evidence they have and I commend them for it. It is a step in the right direction 'I think' maybe some will not agree but they show a lot of ancient sites that many even myself had never even heard of which is great in my opinion. But it still isn't even half the real story...

As for underground bases I don't know, it would not suprise me but I would not get paranoid about it either... they feed on our fears afterall. There was a time I had great fear of these things but since dedicating to Satan that changed... it changed very quickly... One of the first messages I recieved (I had been having terrible dreams) was stop feeding them your fear. I still have dreams but they do not bother me anymore. I even 'saw' the face of a grey in my first scrying session just off to the right of me corner of my eye but did not shift my gaze from my mirror I simply called out to Satan to protect me and I knew to just keep going and ignore it and I did... and it dissapeared and nothing bad happened. I even felt an urge to laugh in hysterics by the end as I realised what pathetic little creatures they really are not as scary as I once thought at all. They can rot with the rest of the enemy as far as I am concerned.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ALL HIS DEMONS!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "brianw052497" <brianw0524@ wrote:

Hail Satan.
Brian. W

Yes there are actual underground bases of the enemy. It makes sense to me that there are...But certainly, they are not 'learning' about humans. I don't wanna talk without any evidence but I firmly believe they are doing experiments on Humans and other nasty stuff. They are human hating imbecile enemies.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back