Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

greys and emotions

tappouzumaki

why the greys removed their emotions? it's nonsense, emotions are beautiful

Hail Satan!

I doubt they did it on purpose. Their lack of positive emotions possibly manifested as an unexpected side effects of their genetic experiments on themselves. Similar to people who take steroids- few of them think of the devastating effects they can have on their health.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tappouzumaki" <tappouzumaki@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

:OWao, that's an interesting theory/thought, I hadn't thought of it before...Well, I never thought that they purposely did it either, I just thought... that they were born that way.
Απο: radzio_ss <truth.seeker1@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 3:32 π.μ. Πέμπτη, 7 Μαρτίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] Re: greys and emotions

I doubt they did it on purpose. Their lack of positive emotions possibly manifested as an unexpected side effects of their genetic experiments on themselves. Similar to people who take steroids- few of them think of the devastating effects they can have on their health.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tappouzumaki" wrote:

Hail Satan!

Wat exactly are gray's?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "radzio_ss" <truth.seeker1@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tappouzumaki" <tappouzumaki@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

I just wanted to specify something here. The greys, at least those of a lower order, were genetically modified by the enemy reptilians and ilk, so they can serve them. Do their jobs etc. The greys are a very "obedient" race of beings of the enemy, and they are too divided in classes. They are all enemies. Actually, they were created to be slaves. One of the aims for the enemy is to genetically engineer our kind so we can become something like this, at least some of us. They greys are in no way friendly, or anything of this. They are genetically engineered in such way that they feel no compassion, or love or anything of that sort. They are powerful and not to be underestimated. Its also observed in area 52 and other places, that one grey can fly a whole spaceship, just with their bioelectricity. Something that even very advanced humans are not capable of. This is something to be noted.

For another fact, they have big brains, bigger than our own. They are not irresponsible, they are slaves. Except of some higher ups in their "ranks" -well slaves have no ranks but some supervise the rest- (because they are divided too, but not huge differences) who can actually reproduce and have some kind of emotion and more individuality, yet, they are 1000% with their reptilian masters and the enemy nordics. I have seen them many times when meditating. They have powerful minds and they can pierce one's thoughts. Especially higher ranking ones can drive people insane and cause hallucinations. STAY AWAY FROM THEM. Another fact, when one really sees or comes in contact with them, at least thats what I got, they are very powerful. Without the Powers of Hell we would be at their complete mercy. I am certain, they can drive people insane in a matter of minutes. They are NOT good, and all must TUNE THEM OUT and STAY AWAY from them at ALL costs. They are nothing but astral jews.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alisha" <stroud.alisha@... wrote:

Wat exactly are gray's?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "radzio_ss" <truth.seeker1@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tappouzumaki" <tappouzumaki@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/15074

A post by HP Vovim Baghie that will enlighten you more on the subject.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

I just wanted to specify something here. The greys, at least those of a lower order, were genetically modified by the enemy reptilians and ilk, so they can serve them. Do their jobs etc. The greys are a very "obedient" race of beings of the enemy, and they are too divided in classes. They are all enemies. Actually, they were created to be slaves. One of the aims for the enemy is to genetically engineer our kind so we can become something like this, at least some of us. They greys are in no way friendly, or anything of this. They are genetically engineered in such way that they feel no compassion, or love or anything of that sort. They are powerful and not to be underestimated. Its also observed in area 52 and other places, that one grey can fly a whole spaceship, just with their bioelectricity. Something that even very advanced humans are not capable of. This is something to be noted.

For another fact, they have big brains, bigger than our own. They are not irresponsible, they are slaves. Except of some higher ups in their "ranks" -well slaves have no ranks but some supervise the rest- (because they are divided too, but not huge differences) who can actually reproduce and have some kind of emotion and more individuality, yet, they are 1000% with their reptilian masters and the enemy nordics. I have seen them many times when meditating. They have powerful minds and they can pierce one's thoughts. Especially higher ranking ones can drive people insane and cause hallucinations. STAY AWAY FROM THEM. Another fact, when one really sees or comes in contact with them, at least thats what I got, they are very powerful. Without the Powers of Hell we would be at their complete mercy. I am certain, they can drive people insane in a matter of minutes. They are NOT good, and all must TUNE THEM OUT and STAY AWAY from them at ALL costs. They are nothing but astral jews.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alisha" <stroud.alisha@ wrote:

Wat exactly are gray's?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "radzio_ss" <truth.seeker1@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

hooded thanks alot for the post.
A question - when faced with them how did they make you feel? Scared? Uncomfortable?
Did you burn them or just tuned out?

On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 2:35 AM, hoodedcobra666 <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alisha" <stroud.alisha@ wrote:

Wat exactly are gray's?

Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]This reminds me of a time when I lived in a rural area. several members of my family reportedly saw aliens "greys" there. i once had this dream when i was small (i think it was a dream at least) that these greys were in my house examining things and i was so scared i couldn't scream. and from that day on i was always uncomfortable when I would see images of greys. I couldn't even look at a doll i had (it was an alien doll shaped like a grey) and i would keep it completely hidden. Greys are just unpleasant all around. Blue satanic fire should keep them away though.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!

--- On Fri, 3/8/13, hoodedcobra666 <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: greys and emotions
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, March 8, 2013, 1:29 AM

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "alisha" <stroud.alisha@... wrote:

Wat exactly are gray's?

--- [/IMG][email protected], "radzio_ss" <truth.seeker1@ wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "tappouzumaki" <tappouzumaki@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
[/TD]

They are biological suits and are not human. They do not possess human emotions as a result of their being EBE projecting human emotional energy upon a non human sentiment is promoting self deception.
Yes they are infiltrators but this is not our home

On Mar 7, 2013, at 19:29, "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

I

I'm not the only one. Many people have come to see them. If my aura of protection was fat and powerful, they could do nothing most of the time and I either burned the whole room, or just tuned them out. This is my experience. They most of the time attack with telepathy, jamming thoughts over and over in your mind. So tuning them out works good. Burning them works good.

Its better to burn them than just leave them there or instantly do your aura of protection. While you're protected by the Aura of Protection most of their shit will fail, unless they can overpower it. If they do, build it more. After a point they won't have much of an influence to you. Severing the link by HP Vovim Baghie greatly reduces any influence they can have on someone.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/message/15241

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Igor Bedzor <igorbedzor@... wrote:

hooded thanks alot for the post.

A question - when faced with them how did they make you feel? Scared?
Uncomfortable?

Did you burn them or just tuned out?

On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 2:35 AM, hoodedcobra666 <[email protected]:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@
wrote:

I just wanted to specify something here. The greys, at least those of a
lower order, were genetically modified by the enemy reptilians and ilk, so
they can serve them. Do their jobs etc. The greys are a very "obedient"
race of beings of the enemy, and they are too divided in classes. They are
all enemies. Actually, they were created to be slaves. One of the aims for
the enemy is to genetically engineer our kind so we can become something
like this, at least some of us. They greys are in no way friendly, or
anything of this. They are genetically engineered in such way that they
feel no compassion, or love or anything of that sort. They are powerful and
not to be underestimated. Its also observed in area 52 and other places,
that one grey can fly a whole spaceship, just with their bioelectricity.
Something that even very advanced humans are not capable of. This is
something to be noted.

For another fact, they have big brains, bigger than our own. They are
not irresponsible, they are slaves. Except of some higher ups in their
"ranks" -well slaves have no ranks but some supervise the rest- (because
they are divided too, but not huge differences) who can actually reproduce
and have some kind of emotion and more individuality, yet, they are 1000%
with their reptilian masters and the enemy nordics. I have seen them many
times when meditating. They have powerful minds and they can pierce one's
thoughts. Especially higher ranking ones can drive people insane and cause
hallucinations. STAY AWAY FROM THEM. Another fact, when one really sees or
comes in contact with them, at least thats what I got, they are very
powerful. Without the Powers of Hell we would be at their complete mercy. I
am certain, they can drive people insane in a matter of minutes. They are
NOT good, and all must TUNE THEM OUT and STAY AWAY from them at ALL costs.
They are nothing but astral jews.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

Wat exactly are gray's?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "radzio_ss" <truth.seeker1@
wrote:

I doubt they did it on purpose. Their lack of positive emotions
possibly manifested as an unexpected side effects of their genetic
experiments on themselves. Similar to people who take steroids- few of them
think of the devastating effects they can have on their health.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tappouzumaki" <tappouzumaki@
wrote:

why the greys removed their emotions? it's nonsense, emotions are
beautiful

Hail Satan!

When I first encountered them and really saw them, I personally felt terrified, as it was like seeing the being with my eyes. Therefore the sight was unpleasant. I brushed it off quickly though and did my aura of protection or resorted to attacking with Blue Satanic fire. I do not remember my reaction. Its normal to freak out at first, you're dealing with aliens there. Some people may not have the same reaction, but I just told you mine. It wasn't fear but I was scaringly surprized. Fear is characterized by not taking action but I did. Also the being was so slime ugly, I cannot really put that in words but disgusting. Always keep your room in blue Satanic fires, so dense that it blurs your astral vision. And an impenetrable aura of protection. They won't bug you that much, if at all.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Justine Pena <pinkteabunny@... wrote:

This reminds me of a time when I lived in a rural area. several members of my family reportedly saw aliens "greys" there. i once had this dream when i was small (i think it was a dream at least) that these greys were in my house examining things and i was so scared i couldn't scream. and from that day on i was always uncomfortable when I would see images of greys. I couldn't even look at a doll i had (it was an alien doll shaped like a grey) and i would keep it completely hidden. Greys are just unpleasant all around. Blue satanic fire should keep them away though.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!

--- On Fri, 3/8/13, hoodedcobra666 <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

For another fact, they have big brains, bigger than our own. They are not irresponsible, they are slaves. Except of some higher ups in their "ranks" -well slaves have no ranks but some supervise the rest- (because they are divided too, but not huge differences) who can actually reproduce and have some kind of emotion and more individuality, yet, they are 1000% with their reptilian masters and the enemy nordics. I have seen them many times when meditating. They have powerful minds and they can pierce one's thoughts. Especially higher ranking ones can drive people insane and cause hallucinations. STAY AWAY FROM THEM. Another fact, when one really sees or comes in contact with them, at least thats what I got, they are very powerful. Without the Powers of Hell we would be at their complete mercy. I am certain, they can drive people insane in a matter of minutes. They are NOT good, and all must TUNE THEM OUT and STAY AWAY from them at ALL costs. They are
nothing but astral jews.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

Wat exactly are gray's?

Hail Satan!

I've only seen them a few times when I tried to meditate. I would close my eyes and BAM! There would be an image of a grey in my head.

When I first encountered them and really saw them, I personally felt terrified, as it was like seeing the being with my eyes. Therefore the sight was unpleasant. I brushed it off quickly though and did my aura of protection or resorted to attacking with Blue Satanic fire. I do not remember my reaction. Its normal to freak out at first, you're dealing with aliens there. Some people may not have the same reaction, but I just told you mine. It wasn't fear but I was scaringly surprized. Fear is characterized by not taking action but I did. Also the being was so slime ugly, I cannot really put that in words but disgusting. Always keep your room in blue Satanic fires, so dense that it blurs your astral vision. And an impenetrable aura of protection. They won't bug you that much, if at all.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Justine Pena <pinkteabunny@ wrote:

This reminds me of a time when I lived in a rural area. several members of my family reportedly saw aliens "greys" there. i once had this dream when i was small (i think it was a dream at least) that these greys were in my house examining things and i was so scared i couldn't scream. and from that day on i was always uncomfortable when I would see images of greys. I couldn't even look at a doll i had (it was an alien doll shaped like a grey) and i would keep it completely hidden. Greys are just unpleasant all around. Blue satanic fire should keep them away though.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!

--- On Fri, 3/8/13, hoodedcobra666 <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

For another fact, they have big brains, bigger than our own. They are not irresponsible, they are slaves. Except of some higher ups in their "ranks" -well slaves have no ranks but some supervise the rest- (because they are divided too, but not huge differences) who can actually reproduce and have some kind of emotion and more individuality, yet, they are 1000% with their reptilian masters and the enemy nordics. I have seen them many times when meditating. They have powerful minds and they can pierce one's thoughts. Especially higher ranking ones can drive people insane and cause hallucinations. STAY AWAY FROM THEM. Another fact, when one really sees or comes in contact with them, at least thats what I got, they are very powerful. Without the Powers of Hell we would be at their complete mercy. I am certain, they can drive people insane in a matter of minutes. They are NOT good, and all must TUNE THEM OUT and STAY AWAY from them at ALL costs. They are
nothing but astral jews.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

Wat exactly are gray's?

Hail Satan!

The Greys are not human they would be closer to Draco in their society

On Mar 8, 2013, at 16:17, "Sven" <belthazorthemighty@... wrote:
  I've only seen them a few times when I tried to meditate. I would close my eyes and BAM! There would be an image of a grey in my head.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Justine Pena <pinkteabunny@ wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!

--- On Fri, 3/8/13, hoodedcobra666 <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

nothing but astral jews.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

Wat exactly are gray's?

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back