Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Greta Van Fleet - jewish?

[email protected]

(okay so I tried sending this email before but I guess it just didn't send as it should or something went wrong)

My question is: Could Greta Van Fleet be jewish?
GVF is a pretty new rock and roll band, they're skyrocketing to fame now because of their uncanny Led Zeppelin resemblance. But I actually got hooked on their music (mostly because of their LZ sound), there's barely any good rock and roll out there now so I usually just listen to Led Zeppelin or any of the '60-'70 rock and roll bands. So when a band like GVF pops up I am definitely going to be interested. Now the problem is with the three brothers of the band: Jake, Josh and Sam Kiszka. As you can probably tell their last name is definitely Polish. That's the first clue for me but they also resemble jews a lot to me, especially their frontman Josh. Now I'm definitely not spiritually advanced enough to tell right off the bat if they are really jewish (though I have to say it would be pretty sad for me if they were because I really enjoy their music, even if it's basically a Led Zeppelin rip off) but I have a feeling they are.
So I ask you brothers and sisters, could they be jewish? Is it even possible to tell if they are?

Here's some pictures/videos

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Josh ... svPaEl.jpg

https://youtu.be/6xSBHV15Cog

HAIL SATAN!!!

Well the one on the right in the picture you sent looks like Daniel Radcliff.
The one on the far left also looks like Evalion/Veronica Bouchard's eyes were pasted on Val Kilmer's face then lost 100lbs
One of them looks a lot like Chuck Schuldiner

I may have some bad news

Considering thisisafalsealias I think this whole group is jewish.
If you look at the dude that doesnt share a last name, when he turns his head you can see his nose is crooked.

dude,there ancestor is jewish not them they turned into spiritual life you know satansim 
On Monday, 7 May, 2018, 7:09:51 AM IST, taolvanswd@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Considering thisisafalsealias I think this whole group is jewish.
If you look at the dude that doesnt share a last name, when he turns his head you can see his nose is crooked.

@abiharan doesn't matter if their ancestor was Jewish,by default they are still Jewish and have no place in Satanism or amongst gentiles 

Cut the crap. That is laughable "they are not jewish, it's just that their ancestors are jewish".

LOL, do you read what you write?

Have you even studied The Joy Of Satan before saying stupid things like this?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back