Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Greetings!

Jordan

My name is Jordan Britt and I will be performing my ritual of Devoting my Soul to Lucifer in the morning at 3:30 am. I am simply greeting everyone of you, Brothers and Sisters. I hope to meet and conversate with everyone of you.

Jordan Britt
HAIL LUCIFER!!!!

Hello! My screen name is Fonetik (spelled phonetically). I've had some degree of experience with ritual magick. Tho the more I study, the more it becomes apparent that my old technique was tainted with zionist jewish teachings. My mother passed away and that did many things to me. For one thing, now I smoke. And for another thing, I no longer practice ritual magick. At least I didn't until fairly recently. My new style however is more akin to minimalist chaos magick style. This is somewhat effective as I have had success contacting father Satan. Also, I'm now doing power meditations every night in order to build up my concentration and spiritual energy.

On another note: Satan advised me with my previous Kabalistic knowledge, that I should acquire the Satanic Kabalah books as they would provide me with knowledge I can use. What precisely IS Satanic Kabalah? I'd like to know more about this.

And for my final paragraph: an explanation. I realize that I've already posted on these boards. However, after careful review, I've decided that I SHOULD introduce myself. I believe I've done that effectively above. If there's anything anyone would like to know, drop me a line... Hell! Drop me a line for no reason! I love meeting people...

Hallo fellow Satanists

I'm so glad I found this group!! I am Saroi from South Africa, I was doing research on black mirrors and came apon the site Joyofsatan!

I was reliefed to see that it is a Spiritual group! There isint any trustfull sites out there!

But what I learnt from my priest everything that is mentioned here, is all true what he tought me!

We will be getting along very nicely

Thanks
Saroi Blackwood

Hail Satan!!

<td val[/IMG]Welcome to the group.If you are like me,this ministry will change your life.Read joyofstan.com as much as you can find time to,and start a simple but effective meditation program.And then when you feel you are ready,you can do a dedication ritual to the only true creator God there is.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Tue, 6/12/12, saroiblackwood <saroiblackwood@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Greetings!
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, June 12, 2012, 9:44 PM

Hallo fellow Satanists

I'm so glad I found this group!! I am Saroi from South Africa, I was doing research on black mirrors and came apon the site Joyofsatan!

I was reliefed to see that it is a Spiritual group! There isint any trustfull sites out there!

But what I learnt from my priest everything that is mentioned here, is all true what he tought me!

We will be getting along very nicely

Thanks
Saroi Blackwood

Hail Satan!!
[/TD]

Hello my fellow satanists,i wud be glad if you advice me..
I m about to dedicate to satan,but i keep psychologically ill,my mind deceives me what if i fail?will father forgive me?what if this all is just a figment of my imagination?

I have dedicated before but failed to keep up..I keep coming back to satan..I want to be sure this time.

thank ou
Hail satan..!!

The dedication ritual is not to be repeated.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blooddiamond_ruby" <blooddiamond_ruby@... wrote:

Hello my fellow satanists,i wud be glad if you advice me..
I m about to dedicate to satan,but i keep psychologically ill,my mind deceives me what if i fail?will father forgive me?what if this all is just a figment of my imagination?

I have dedicated before but failed to keep up..I keep coming back to satan..I want to be sure this time.

thank ou
Hail satan..!!

I am new here and just wanted to say hello to all! I have actually been on here before briefly under another ID,but was unsure of what I wanted to do as yet-no more! I dedicated myself to Satan yesterday! Working on power meditations and reading more on the JoS website. Welcome contact from any who share this path. Hail Satan!

I bid you a warm welcome to the family! ^ Always awesome to see new
people coming to Father! Feel free to ask questions on here if you
need to; that's what this group is for, after all. And again, welcome!
Hail Father Satan always! Hail Lord Andras!

On 1/6/13, gpaernie <gpaernie@... wrote:
I am new here and just wanted to say hello to all! I have actually been on
here before briefly under another ID,but was unsure of what I wanted to do
as yet-no more! I dedicated myself to Satan yesterday! Working on power
meditations and reading more on the JoS website. Welcome contact from any
who share this path. Hail Satan!

POWER MEDITATION more and more. Thats the key here.
------------------------------
On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 3:30 AM PST Allison P wrote:

I bid you a warm welcome to the family! ^ Always awesome to see new
people coming to Father! Feel free to ask questions on here if you
need to; that's what this group is for, after all. And again, welcome!
Hail Father Satan always! Hail Lord Andras!

On 1/6/13, gpaernie <gpaernie@... wrote:
I am new here and just wanted to say hello to all! I have actually been on
here before briefly under another ID,but was unsure of what I wanted to do
as yet-no more! I dedicated myself to Satan yesterday! Working on power
meditations and reading more on the JoS website. Welcome contact from any
who share this path. Hail Satan!

Welcome to the family.

Sent: Sunday, January 6, 2013 7:54 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Greetings!

I am new here and just wanted to say hello to all! I have actually been on here before briefly under another ID,but was unsure of what I wanted to do as yet-no more! I dedicated myself to Satan yesterday! Working on power meditations and reading more on the JoS website. Welcome contact from any who share this path. Hail Satan!

Good afternoon and evening to all. I'm writing because of a certain concern I have that may affect me terribly
I was informed by a fellow Spiritual Satanist that Lord Satan, under no circumstances, accepts someone who has jewish ancestry or "blood" in their veins no matter what they do or how hard they work. And I would simply like to know if this is true. 
I'm fairly sure I have no jewish ancestry, but the problem is that I've been meditating and empowering my Chakras and trying to open them for quite a while and it just seems I'm never able to fully do it properly, it always seems as if something is missing, and this gentleman informed me that jewish souls are rather "flat" and cannot ascend and I'm very nervous as it might be why I'm not feeling much (although I have noted many affects). So I just want to know is it possible for a jewish person to be accepted by Satan? Or perhaps I'm just doing something wrong. 

Father Satan will accept you no matter what background you come from. I was a catholic and when I turned to Father Satan my life transformed in a positive way. I have thanked Father Satan for all his love and I feel so much energy when I pray to him. Maybe the reason your not feeling anything is because your chakras might be closed. Try to open them and pray to Father Satan to help you with your meditations!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Quinn Unknown wrote:

Good afternoon and evening to all. I'm writing because of a certain concern I have that may affect me terribly
I was informed by a fellow Spiritual Satanist that Lord Satan, under no circumstances, accepts someone who has jewish ancestry or "blood" in their veins no matter what they do or how hard they work. And I would simply like to know if this is true.
I'm fairly sure I have no jewish ancestry, but the problem is that I've been meditating and empowering my Chakras and trying to open them for quite a while and it just seems I'm never able to fully do it properly, it always seems as if something is missing, and this gentleman informed me that jewish souls are rather "flat" and cannot ascend and I'm very nervous as it might be why I'm not feeling much (although I have noted many affects). So I just want to know is it possible for a jewish person to be accepted by Satan? Or perhaps I'm just doing something wrong.

Congrats on your dedication and welcome!

Hail Satan

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 6, 2013, at 7:54 AM, "gpaernie" <gpaernie@... wrote:

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

Satan does NOT accept jews. They have no place here.

To the original question. Take some time to do some research into your heritage and family history. If you are uncertain if you have jewish blood in you, this is a good way to find out.

Everyone is different, and with power meditation, what everyone experiances, and the time it takes to develop spiritually is different for everyone. Some it comes to them naturally, for they had empowered themselves to an extent in a past life. Others it is a longer and slower process, but just as rewarding.

You just need to keep on working at it, and be patient. You said yourself that you have noticed many effects, well there you go. Keep at it and just be patient. Make sure you're doing meditations daily. If you're up to it, and haven't already. Work on opening and empowering your chakras. Once you've done that, spend some time each day breathing energy into them, as well as cleaning your aura and doing aura of protection each and every day.

Goodluck.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "abraham172" wrote:

Father Satan will accept you no matter what background you come from. I was a catholic and when I turned to Father Satan my life transformed in a positive way. I have thanked Father Satan for all his love and I feel so much energy when I pray to him. Maybe the reason your not feeling anything is because your chakras might be closed. Try to open them and pray to Father Satan to help you with your meditations!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Quinn Unknown wrote:

What the satanist said is the truth. But I'd say to ask your parent to know if there is a way you are connected. Father Satan create everybody on earth except the jews.Hail Enki! 

Sent: Monday, January 7, 2013 9:28 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I'm quite nervous

Sorry not to include this in the post I just send. And if you are sure you are not connected in any way then keep on trying to open them you'll succeed. Be patience with yourself.
Hail Satan!!!! 

Sent: Monday, January 7, 2013 12:49 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I'm quite nervous

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!

I'm positive about Father Satan accepting you if you are honest and willing to accept Father Satan from heart.  I'm new myself and still working on my meditations to become a daily habit and so far experience some problems like you do, just be patient and you'll start noticing changes, might be small changes, but you definitely will notice them if you pay attention. It's takes time and patience to fully empower ourselves.
I think you should ask Father Satan honestly and out of your heart whether he has accepted you and heard your prayers.  You won't see him, hear him, or feel him at first, that might be possible later as you advance.  For instance, I asked Father Satan if he had heard my prayers, and that same night I found out that my static electricity was stronger than usual, to the point that I could see it for a few seconds, and it was a deep lighting blue.
Don't be afraid, no one is perfect and Father Satan knows this, but be respectful to Him and His Demons always.  If you feel that you are not doing something properly, politely apologize to Our Lord, and tell him that you are still learning and working on improving yourself.
HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent: Mon, January 7, 2013 1:38:49 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I'm quite nervous

You wouldn't be attracted to Satan if you had a jewish soul.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "abraham172" wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!

POWER MEDITATION and more POWER MEDITATION.
------------------------------
On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 4:51 PM PST x_nightmare@... wrote:

Sorry not to include this in the post I just send. And if you are sure you are not connected in any way then keep on trying to open them you'll succeed. Be patience with yourself.
Hail Satan!!!! 

Sent: Monday, January 7, 2013 12:49 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I'm quite nervous

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!

Hello everyone!
I'm new here. 
My Name is Vovin Prgel and it's great to be amongst you all!My Fiancée is also a new member here.
I hope to make all of your acquaintances! ^_^ . . . 
Kindest Regards,Vovin Prgel 

Hail Satan! Hail All the Gods of Duat!!! 14/88 

Um, welcome...! :pIt's not wise to use your real information (I don't know if you used your real name and last name) so, it'd be good to have that in mind. ^^
You should start with the power meditations as soon as you can! :)
Απο: "donasdogamatastos@..." <donasdogamatastos@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 11:45 μ.μ. Σάββατο, 7 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] Greetings!

Hello everyone!
I'm new here. 
My Name is Vovin Prgel and it's great to be amongst you all!My Fiancée is also a new member here.

To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Greetings!
Sent: Wed, Sep 11, 2013 9:36:30 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Um, welcome...! :pIt's not wise to use your real information (I don't know if you used your real name and last name) so, it'd be good to have that in mind. ^^
Προς: [email protected] Στάλθηκε: 11:45 μ.μ. Σάββατο, 7 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013

Hello everyone!
I'm new here. 

[/TD]

Instructions to do a certain meditation is on the meditation's page.  Since you are new here, i would advise you to read this website. 
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

<td val[/IMG]   Um, welcome...! :pIt's not wise to use your real information (I don't know if you used your real name and last name) so, it'd be good to have that in mind. ^^

Hello everyone!
I'm new here. 

[/TD]

To: <[email protected];
Subject: RE: Re: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Greetings!
Sent: Wed, Sep 11, 2013 6:47:47 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Instructions to do a certain meditation is on the meditation's page.  Since you are new here, i would advise you to read this website. 

Hello everyone!
I'm new here. 

[/TD]
[/TD]

Um... Meditations are done daily, so you don't have to worry about "doing one thing right now"...Also, maybe it'd be best if you started meditating for the first time in your life when it's not void. ;)lunarium.co.uk/calendar/universal.jsp (change Location according to where you live)
Have you done the dedication ritual yet? If not, then the ritual is much more important than the meditations for the ones who are without... I'd suggest you first doing the ritual.
Then, do whichever meditation you prefer to begin with... Ah, trying to get into a trance would be a good idea, and of course opening your chakras.The most important thing to not forget, is to daily clean your aura + chakras and build an aura of protection around you.You can find all these meditations on the Meditations link on JoyofSatan.com
Απο: Wadi Kauma <wadi.kauma@...
Προς: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 10:20 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 11 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013
Θέμα: Re: RE: Re: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Greetings!

To: <[email protected];
Subject: RE: Re: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Greetings!
Sent: Wed, Sep 11, 2013 6:47:47 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Instructions to do a certain meditation is on the meditation's page.  Since you are new here, i would advise you to read this website. 

Hello everyone!
I'm new here. 

[/TD]
[/TD]

I'm new here to the ministry brothers and sisters. A wonderful day to all!

Ave Satana!
Hail Satan!

Hello and welcome :D make sure if your new to read all of Joy of Satan   

On Wednesday, January 21, 2015 10:54 AM, "hock_hgdl@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I'm new here to the ministry brothers and sisters. A wonderful day to all!

Ave Satana!
Hail Satan!

Not sure if I'm doing this correctly..However..

My name is Lucas Howes. Not big on introductions, so simply, I am a 19 year old homeless teenager living a shitty life. Currently on a laptop at an old friend of mine's house.While perusing the internet, I more or less stumbled upon the Joy Of Satan page, and a few others like it. Now, I am not one for religion as it seems to be a cause for argument, or a bit of Hoo-Ha in my opinion. However! I find myself nonetheless interested in what seems to be going on here. And as such, I'm curious! I'd like to learn a bit more.

Lucas...Satanism is not a religion per se, not in the traditional
sense of the word. It is, in the sense that we all have connection
with humanity's true makers. But we each can hav this self-same
connection if we dedicate our souls. There are no mediators in
Satanism! Satanism is more a way of life, honestly. Without knowing
what, specifically, you are curious about, I cannot be more specific.
We live, we meditate, we commune with the Gods, and we fight alongside
them. That's Spiritual Satanism in a nutshell, Brother. ^ Lord/Father
Satan is my life, my light, my reason; he has become the centre of my
life, without me even quite realizing it, to be truthful. But it's
just that he's that awesome! As are my two Patron Daemons, Sorath and
Andras. They are all so wise, kind and loving, I have no words to
convey! Continue to read:

www.joyofsatan.com

I cannot stress this enough! You want to dedicate? Fine. but only do
so if you are 100% serious! This is no game, my friend! Once you make
that step, you're in. And Satan our Father only wants serious, loyal,
honourable people. You cannot lie to him, for he is the Lord of Aeons,
the One Who Sees Far. He will take you, but only if you are truly
sincere and in it for the long haul! I say this last not to scare or
dissuade you, but merely to impress upon you that this is real, not
some stupid Dungeons & Dragons frippery. Hail Lord/Father Satan
always! Hail Sorath, the One Who Burns! Hail andras!

On 7/28/16, iruukablackheart@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Not sure if I'm doing this correctly..However..

My name is Lucas Howes. Not big on introductions, so simply, I am a 19 year
old homeless teenager living a shitty life. Currently on a laptop at an old
friend of mine's house.While perusing the internet, I more or less stumbled
upon the Joy Of Satan page, and a few others like it. Now, I am not one for
religion as it seems to be a cause for argument, or a bit of Hoo-Ha in my
opinion. However! I find myself nonetheless interested in what seems to be
going on here. And as such, I'm curious! I'd like to learn a bit more.

Well its great to fucking meet you my freind! Most people dont introduce themselves but hey^^ and oh it turns out im poor as shit too but your probly worse XD. Well uhhhh... BYE!

Welcome to the JoyOfSatan E-group. This is a place of learning and discussion. I must advise that you not give your personal information out though as there are people who will take advantage of that.
I'm not sure what to say about your life , except to ask Satan for help when you Dedicate. The enemy loves to get into people's lives and try to wreck it if possible when we are into Spiritual Satanism, so it is most likely the reason why things have gone on the wrong for you.

I advise you to keep a positive attitude. This helps a lot when it comes to certain situations. I almost went homeless because of the enemy as well. Things will get better if you give the situations out of your control to Satan. He will work it out for you. You might find yourself pleasantly surprised when you least expect it.
Study thoroughly the Joy of Satan   Especially the part about Exposing Christianity   Know that the enemy is responsible for most misfortunes you experience.

Take your time and let it sink in.

Hail Satan.

Well its great to fucking meet you my freind! Most people dont introduce themselves but hey^^ and oh it turns out im poor as shit too but your probly worse XD. Well uhhhh... BYE!

If you want wealth, stop thinking of yourself as "poor". Instead think of yourself as rich without the coherent funds, never poor. This trains the mind. You could also think of yourself as broke, poor is eternal, broke is temporary.

Hello people . Why is necessary to dedicate the soul for shaitan point please explain to me . Why does not got one to help those who does not want to dedicate please help me

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

You can use magick to obtain money. You need to study how magick works in order to use spiritual methods of obtaining money.   The Three Steps of Witchcraft http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Steps.html   Overcoming Obstacles http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... acles.html     You can do Money Meditations, Material Sun Squares, Material Venus Squares, Money Spells, and remove hang-ups about money. You can also vibrate the runes FEHU or ODHAL, use affirmations coupled with visualization, use your aura to attract money, or increase the ability of your aura to attract money.

Money Meditation
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html   Satan's Magickal Squares and The Runic Kabalah PDF and Audio Mp3s
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Audio_Mp3s.htm   Explanation of the more powerful version of the runes
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post745.html

Money Spells
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... les/MONEY/
Using the Aura
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AURA.html   Increasing the Ability of Your Aura to Attract Money (page 59)
http://web.archive.org/web/201605060255 ... 66vol1.pdf 
You can also use the extremely powerful SATANAS for anything you desire. You can use SATANAS to empower your soul, bring free time to yourself, find lost objects, add power to rituals, and anything else you desire. You can use SATANAS for literally anything.

How to use SATANAS  http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic12039.html
SATANAS Mp3
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/SATANAS.htm  

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back