Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Greetings

Hi Alexa. Thanks for the warm welcome. Would it be alright, and please let me know if I go too far with this question, if we can chat direct through our email addys? I think something is kinda off with my posts to the group cause it seems like it takes forever to get one in. Might be cause I'm on my phone but I don't know. If it's alright with you, let me know through my email.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "purplenurplei" <purplenurplei@... wrote:

riiiight on broooo! Im alexa, talk to me whenever you want,:)
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rjdemonchild2002" <rjdemonchild2002@ wrote:

Greetings all. I'm new to the group and to JoS. I wish to introduce myself, (rjdemonchild2002), and I'm looking forward to sharing thoughts, ideals, and chats with you all.

the deed is done. i emailed you. no turning back.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rjdemonchild2002" <rjdemonchild2002@... wrote:

Hi Alexa. Thanks for the warm welcome. Would it be alright, and please let me know if I go too far with this question, if we can chat direct through our email addys? I think something is kinda off with my posts to the group cause it seems like it takes forever to get one in. Might be cause I'm on my phone but I don't know. If it's alright with you, let me know through my email.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "purplenurplei" <purplenurplei@ wrote:

riiiight on broooo! Im alexa, talk to me whenever you want,:)
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rjdemonchild2002" <rjdemonchild2002@ wrote:

Greetings all. I'm new to the group and to JoS. I wish to introduce myself, (rjdemonchild2002), and I'm looking forward to sharing thoughts, ideals, and chats with you all.

Greetings fellow believers ,

I just made some research about the Satanism and saw some people who summons the demons ; feels , sees and talks to them .. I was always doubtful about religions ; I've never believed something certainly with closed eyes and ears which I did not see / hear , I always researched and researched but in the conclusion I could not find any proof to make me believe that the god which mentioned in Christianity and Islamism exists .. He never talked to me nor his servents if they do exist .. Nothing but a book which may be written by a smart man too long time ago in order to keep world as a place available to live ( people are afraid of hurting other people or doing bad things because of the fear of next life punishments explained in that books .. ) even if It was made by "god" as I said It's too old to be read and used in this time , Islamism and Chirstianity gives the people nothing but some normal people who's not different than us in any way who claims to be Priests/Imams to ask the things that you want to know .. But the Satanism , The Lord of Darkness offers demons for his believers to guide them unlike any other religion .. I have never summoned a demon nor talked to him / her but all those people who says they did can not be lieng , that much people can not just pretend they did and believe in something made by lies .. I'm very new in this thing and I'm thinking of meeting with a demon but the fact's that I'm scared a little bit about that ; In my normal life I have no fear on anything because there is nothing will stand up when I decide to get rid of and pull the trigger of my glock .. I mean those things are super natural and as everyone tells I will be respectful to them but I'm simply scared of calling something stronger than me and talking to them and so on ... Maybe I can summon the demon with one of my friends but I don't know if he / she will come with that way and I have no friend in my country who is smart thinking just like me and even my doubtful friends will be scared of burning in their next lifes because they were with the devil in their current life .. I just wanted to share , Peace

You need to read the JoS site, http://www.joyofsatan.org because you have misconceptions on what we're about. Satan/Enki is the Bringer of Light, he is beautiful, a positive being and his aura is very bright and he has nothing to do with "darkness". We have nothing to do with the enemy stereotypes about us, these are merely lies. And the xian concept of hell is false and a lie. You don't "burn" after death, but you merely reincarnate.

Anyway, you shouldn't really summon a God without a good reason, and summoning a God it's never the first thing we do. It's not to be done to see "if it works" and if you're not a dedicated Satanist. So you don't really need to worry about that in the current level, since the things you need to focus are power meditations and rituals to connect with Satan himself. We have to do with Enki/Satan first and foremost, so that's him whom we build a relationship, a new person should try to connect with Enki himself not any other Gds.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chapofshadow@..." <chapofshadow@... wrote:

I just made some research about the Satanism and saw some people who summons the demons ; feels , sees and talks to them .. I was always doubtful about religions ; I've never believed something certainly with closed eyes and ears which I did not see / hear , I always researched and researched but in the conclusion I could not find any proof to make me believe that the god which mentioned in Christianity and Islamism exists .. He never talked to me nor his servents if they do exist .. Nothing but a book which may be written by a smart man too long time ago in order to keep world as a place available to live ( people are afraid of hurting other people or doing bad things because of the fear of next life punishments explained in that books .. ) even if It was made by "god" as I said It's too old to be read and used in this time , Islamism and Chirstianity gives the people nothing but some normal people who's not different than us in any way who claims to be Priests/Imams to ask the things that you want to know .. But the Satanism , The Lord of Darkness offers demons for his believers to guide them unlike any other religion .. I have never summoned a demon nor talked to him / her but all those people who says they did can not be lieng , that much people can not just pretend they did and believe in something made by lies .. I'm very new in this thing and I'm thinking of meeting with a demon but the fact's that I'm scared a little bit about that ; In my normal life I have no fear on anything because there is nothing will stand up when I decide to get rid of and pull the trigger of my glock .. I mean those things are super natural and as everyone tells I will be respectful to them but I'm simply scared of calling something stronger than me and talking to them and so on ... Maybe I can summon the demon with one of my friends but I don't know if he / she will come with that way and I have no friend in my country who is smart thinking just like me and even my doubtful friends will be scared of burning in their next lifes because they were with the devil in their current life .. I just wanted to share , Peace

<td val[/IMG]Reading this I see you have some wrong ideas of what Spiritual Satanism is all about.I would suggest you go back and read the main site some more to get a better understanding of things. Joyofsatan.org

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Greetings
Sent: Thu, Aug 2, 2012 9:05:07 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Greetings fellow believers ,

[/TD]

Hey friend,
Satan the true creator is here for you and he will help you .
Hail Satan
Hail Azazel
Hail Lucifge Rofocal
Hail Thoth

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Reading this I see you have some wrong ideas of what Spiritual Satanism is all about.I would suggest you go back and read the main site some more to get a better understanding of things.    Joyofsatan.org

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

ok chap I have one question how are you going to know if a summoning will work or not as you have done nothing to become astrally open.

Also our gods aka Deamons are extreamely busy and are not going to appear just to prove their existance unless you have an extreamely good reason for summoning I seriously doubt they will respondl.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chapofshadow@..." <chapofshadow@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Reading this I see you have some wrong ideas of what Spiritual Satanism is all about.I would suggest you go back and read the main site some more to get a better understanding of things.    Joyofsatan.org

Greetings once more ,

After reading better and more on the website I understood that scary devil , demons and hell / paradise was just a lie of other religions to keep us away from finding our abilities and the true way out ... Also I saw that Father Satan the Lucifer is not a scary something despite he is very beautiful and kind looking .. Currently I'm reading about the meditations suggested for beginners , I will try to open my third eye and chakras also after that I will try clean and visualize my aura at first so that I may start getting used to It ...

And thanks for answering me , Respectfully , B

<td val[/IMG]Glad you found the truth about our wonderful Father and our Gentile Gods.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Greetings
Sent: Sat, Aug 4, 2012 5:44:07 AM

<td val[/IMG]  

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Greetings once more ,

After reading better and more on the website I understood that scary devil , demons and hell / paradise was just a lie of other religions to keep us away from finding our abilities and the true way out ... Also I saw that Father Satan the Lucifer is not a scary something despite he is very beautiful and kind looking .. Currently I'm reading about the meditations suggested for beginners , I will try to open my third eye and chakras also after that I will try clean and visualize my aura at first so that I may start getting used to It ...

And thanks for answering me , Respectfully , B
[/TD]

Hello,

I have never had love for any organized religion before, my grandparents were highly religious and forced me to church at a young age, my school held prayers and yet I felt out of place all the time.

About 7-9 years ago I bought an Ouija board. I believed I had spoken to a demon at one point though I never asked for a name nor did I ask much about it in itself. I wished only its help in achieving a goal of reaching the person I loved at the time though that never came and if it was a demon I may believe it was because of strongly xian she was. I never used the board after that.

Last night I had an urge, if you will, to venture into reading about demons and how to contact them. Not out of curiosities sake but for filling an urge inside of me to do so. Reading through the Joy of Satan site and it draws me to it. I don't know if this is just a deep part of my subconscious or if I am being willed.

Another thing I would like to ask purely incase I have in some way angered the Father before I begin any rituals in an attempt to contact with him. I have joked with a friend today and called it rubbish but I did it somewhat out of fear of being considered outrageous.

So with this I have three questions I wish to ask before I set about preparing to contact with the Father.

1. Would he be able to tell me if I had actually contacted a demon those years past?

2. Can he tell me of the demon that I might ask questions who would suit me best?

3. Would he forgive me/have paid no notice to what I said to my friend?

Thank you for listening and responding if anyone does.

Hail Satan.

Hello, all, I am new to all of this, though I have been reading up on and finding information regarding Satanism for a few years now. :) I would just like to extend my hand, and greet you. Now then, on to unlocking my Chakras.

Welcome here. :)It is best advisable to have done the dedication ritual before starting with opening your chakras. Also, don't forget to clean your aura and chakras and build an aura of protection around you daily. :)

Στις 11:23 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 7 Οκτωβρίου 2014, ο/η "swanepoel.louis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Hello, all, I am new to all of this, though I have been reading up on and finding information regarding Satanism for a few years now. :) I would just like to extend my hand, and greet you. Now then, on to unlocking my Chakras.

The dedication ritual is complete.
I am finally home. It has been such a long journey to get here.
Brothers and sisters, I greet you!

-Voltage666

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back