Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Greetings to all

velveteenrabbit71

Hi,I would like to say I love this site and all it stands for I am glad to know there are others who have a strong foundation in their lives of Satanic principals and haven't bought into the greatest lie ever told. I started out in my teens on a wrong foot and regretted those decisions and actions. I at first like some used Lucifer as shock value and rebellion. My family was not church going however I made sure to find something I thought they would dislike. As time went on I realized there was a significant change in my views and what I thought of Lucifer. As maturity set in I realized even in my stupidity I was learning and growing. To not make it a long story I owe him my very life and devotion. He transformed me into a ready individual to do what he wants for my life. My strong desire now is to make sure others have the chance to learn the truth of creation and to know him as creator. I would like to see the lies exposed and the truth expanded for all. I have a deep desire for this. I am now in my 40's and know he took care of me and I owe him my all for he is the reason I am still here is but to serve him. Enough about me again love your site wonderful ministry you have here and as you said in your sermons I hope this ministry can expand and a temple built. I am glad to have found you. Thanks for your time and devotion to him. Hail Satan/Lucifer.

Welcome. Make sure do meditate daily and put and aura of protection around yourself.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "velveteenrabbit71" <velveteenrabbit71@... wrote:

Hi,I would like to say I love this site and all it stands for I am glad to know there are others who have a strong foundation in their lives of Satanic principals and haven't bought into the greatest lie ever told. I started out in my teens on a wrong foot and regretted those decisions and actions. I at first like some used Lucifer as shock value and rebellion. My family was not church going however I made sure to find something I thought they would dislike. As time went on I realized there was a significant change in my views and what I thought of Lucifer. As maturity set in I realized even in my stupidity I was learning and growing. To not make it a long story I owe him my very life and devotion. He transformed me into a ready individual to do what he wants for my life. My strong desire now is to make sure others have the chance to learn the truth of creation and to know him as creator. I would like to see the lies exposed and the truth expanded for all. I have a deep desire for this. I am now in my 40's and know he took care of me and I owe him my all for he is the reason I am still here is but to serve him. Enough about me again love your site wonderful ministry you have here and as you said in your sermons I hope this ministry can expand and a temple built. I am glad to have found you. Thanks for your time and devotion to him. Hail Satan/Lucifer.

Well said, well said. Welcome. A sober, level headed Satanists - an example to all.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "velveteenrabbit71" <velveteenrabbit71@... wrote:

Will do I am meditating daily and learning from this site and taking it piece by piece I have been a loner so long I am not used to having a place to belong. I am indeed thankful for everyone and any help thanks.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "radzio_ss" <truth.seeker1@... wrote:

Welcome. Make sure do meditate daily and put and aura of protection around yourself.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "velveteenrabbit71" <velveteenrabbit71@ wrote:

Thank you but I make no claims to anything I have a long way to go especially after reviewing some things on this site to add to my daily life. But all the same thank you much. Hail Satan/Lucifer

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keeperofstone" <brucekuersteiner@... wrote:

Well said, well said. Welcome. A sober, level headed Satanists - an example to all.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "velveteenrabbit71" <velveteenrabbit71@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back