Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Greetings from India 666

maydussatanas

aves Satanas evryone!! am new here and i am from Delhi,India... ive done the dedication ritual about 7 months ago and i feel fathers spell over my life, i want to advance myself spiritually, ive opened my third eye but i cant see astral images such as astral plane spirits and auras... what is wrong with me??(is it because i meditate on it for 2 days only?) i also want help in meditation as i am very fickle minded...how do i get rid of wandering thoughts?? and how to do destruction rituals??

Opening the chakras just means awakening them, making them no longer dormant. It doesn't mean you'll instantly see the Gods/auras or other things instantly, these are rare "supernatural" abilities and can take years of empowering your chakras every day to unlock them. If it was that easy and only needed a few days of meditation everyone would do that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "maydussatanas" <maydussatanas@... wrote:

aves Satanas evryone!! am new here and i am from Delhi,India... ive done the dedication ritual about 7 months ago and i feel fathers spell over my life, i want to advance myself spiritually, ive opened my third eye but i cant see astral images such as astral plane spirits and auras... what is wrong with me??(is it because i meditate on it for 2 days only?) i also want help in meditation as i am very fickle minded...how do i get rid of wandering thoughts?? and how to do destruction rituals??

<td val[/IMG]First of all, you have to be PATIENT. I was born with the third eye opened and I was always able to go in astral but we aren't all equals. Meditation requires discipline. It's not easy to create the mind void the first times. Keep working on it....

About doing destruction rituals.... You have to be prepared doing it otherwise it could be dangerous. You aren't ready at all. Keep working meditating and disciplining your mind and you'll know when you will be ready for it...

"THERE IS NO GOD BUT MYSELF" "KNOWING THIS, WHO DARES WORSHIP THE FALSE GODS OF THE KORAN AND BIBLE?"
-SATAN
FROM THE QU'RET AL-YEZID

--- Gio 31/5/12, maydussatanas <maydussatanas@... ha scritto:
Da: maydussatanas <maydussatanas@...
Oggetto: [JoyofSatan666] Greetings from India 666
A: [email protected]
Data: Giovedì 31 maggio 2012, 12:49

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back