Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Greetings brothers and sisters

SHADOWS!!

I am in the r&d stages of creating a email client and website for satanic people and alike this will take me some time since I need to build a server for this and have a decent Internet connection I am not one who likes siphoning local wifi so give me about 6 months and I should have a website with a email client set on beta for people to try and and get a feel for I want to make it able to function like any normal client would but have some added features like voip and video confernce and some other things that I may add and you will get a custom satanic email address.
To those who worry about how secure it is do not worry about those issues I know I will be a target of xians and many others but they will have some very bad things happen to their systems if so.
Wish all you a great weekend and a weekday ahead

Hail Satan
Hail haures

I love it and I will support you fully!! HAIL SATAN AND ALL DEMONS FOREVER!!Sent via BlackBerry from T-MobileFrom: SHADOWS!! <dagger5893@... Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 21:19:30 -0700 (PDT)To: [email protected]<[email protected]Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Greetings brothers and sisters
  I am in the r&d stages of creating a email client and website for satanic people and alike this will take me some time since I need to build a server for this and have a decent Internet connection I am not one who likes siphoning local wifi so give me about 6 months and I should have a website with a email client set on beta for people to try and and get a feel for I want to make it able to function like any normal client would but have some added features like voip and video confernce and some other things that I may add and you will get a custom satanic email address.
To those who worry about how secure it is do not worry about those issues I know I will be a target of xians and many others but they will have some very bad things happen to their systems if so.

Hail Satan
Hail haures

<td val[/IMG]That's awesome! I can't wait for the video conference feature!! Finally, a use for my built in web cam!

HAIL LORD ENKI!!

--- On Sat, 5/8/10, dawn.desgraves <dawn.desgraves@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Greetings brothers and sisters
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, May 8, 2010, 11:27 PM

I love it and I will support you fully!! HAIL SATAN AND ALL DEMONS FOREVER!!Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile<hr>From: SHADOWS!! <dagger5893@yahoo. com Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 21:19:30 -0700 (PDT)To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com<JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. comSubject: [JoyofSatan666] Greetings brothers and sisters

Hail Satan
Hail haures
[/TD]

That sounds really cool! Do let us know once ti's up and running.

On 5/9/10, Laur Dale <l33t_v4sh@... wrote:
That's awesome! I can't wait for the video conference feature!! Finally, a
use for my built in web cam!

HAIL LORD ENKI!!

--- On Sat, 5/8/10, dawn.desgraves <dawn.desgraves@... wrote:

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Greetings brothers and sisters
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, May 8, 2010, 11:27 PM

I love it and I will support you fully!!
HAIL SATAN AND ALL DEMONS FOREVER!!Sent via BlackBerry from
T-MobileFrom: SHADOWS!! <dagger5893@yahoo. com
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 21:19:30 -0700 (PDT)To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups.
com<JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. comSubject: [JoyofSatan666] Greetings
brothers and sisters

I am in the r&d stages of creating a email client and website for
satanic people and alike this will take me some time since I need to build a
server for this and have a decent Internet connection I am not one who likes
siphoning local wifi so give me about 6 months and I should have a website
with a email client set on beta for people to try and and get a feel for I
want to make it able to function like any normal client would but have some
added features like voip and video confernce and some other things that I
may add and you will get a custom satanic email address.

To those who worry about how secure it is do not worry about those issues I
know I will be a target of xians and many others but they will have some
very bad things happen to their systems if so.

Hail Satan

Hail haures

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back