Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Greetings,AQuestion&AGloat

iamdevilfreak

Greetings and Salutations my Satanic Brothers and Sisters,

I,am,devilfreak. (My real name is Jake.) A servant of the Darkness, and a serpent in the Darkness I am.

I have been practicing, studying and calling myself a Satanist for about 10 years now. (Though it has, for me, been a difficult and confusing journey.) I was once a member of the JoyofSatan forum, about 10 years ago. I did not play a significant role.

I return, for a reason I shall soon mention but first I have a silly question (I'm sure it's been asked before), though one that is embedded in my personal feelings and desires (and thoughts).

It relates to vampires. Mainly, does JoyofSatan believe in their existance? And if so, for or against this particular creature? I realize that the website JoyofSatan.org it says there that Spiritual Satanism is not about "spooks, goblins, vampires, Halloween monsters", well, if I may point out that many of these entities are in fact noble; they must carry the curses that xian god has imposed - and are in their own respects beautiful, as they lift themselves up in power against the xian god and his power.
Indeed, it IS the Vampire (or at least the symbol of the vampire) that has drawn me again and again to Satan, through turmoil.

Not just the vampire though! As I said, I return to JoyofSatan for another reason, a powerful reason that I shall now pronounce. One of those days about 10 years ago, HP Maxine Dietrich gave me a prophecy, through her knowledge of astrology (and other). She even told me the details! (It foretold of the troubles I would have, with Satan, with the xian god, with my personal life, and indeed some of their exact nature.) It took me some time to remember she had even told me these things. Now that I remember I cannot but accept that she is an spiritual guide and healer, a woman of power, an hierophant. And I begin again to be convinced of THIS religion, Spiritual Satanism, and the facts that indeed Satan and his enemy are alien beings, Satan was our creator, he is right (Just and good) and wishes everything for me that I should rise in divinity as a real and true God!

For this I may gloat. And this is my gloat right here; that my life was changed! (And for the better!)

Satanism isn't about darkness, unless you are referring to the subconscious, the 'yin', the female aspect, right brain, shakti of the soul. The serpent is the kundalini serpent, the life-force, shiva. This is what we empower in order to start unlocking our true potential.

There is no such thing as the classical and modern versions of 'vampire' or 'nosferatu' that you are referring to. Although, psychic vampires do exist. These are entities that feed on the power of others, may it be due to ill intent or a need due to their own weak energetic system. This can also be regular people in your everyday life.

Work on advancing your mind, body and soul through power meditation and Yoga. With this, you can reach perfection that is far greater than the symbol of power that the vampire represents. You have the right mind-set and all that you need to do now is begin walking along the true path to godhead.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "iamdevilfreak" <iamdevilfreak@... wrote:

I,am,devilfreak. (My real name is Jake.) A servant of the Darkness, and a serpent in the Darkness I am.

I have been practicing, studying and calling myself a Satanist for about 10 years now. (Though it has, for me, been a difficult and confusing journey.) I was once a member of the JoyofSatan forum, about 10 years ago. I did not play a significant role.

I return, for a reason I shall soon mention but first I have a silly question (I'm sure it's been asked before), though one that is embedded in my personal feelings and desires (and thoughts).

It relates to vampires. Mainly, does JoyofSatan believe in their existance? And if so, for or against this particular creature? I realize that the website JoyofSatan.org it says there that Spiritual Satanism is not about "spooks, goblins, vampires, Halloween monsters", well, if I may point out that many of these entities are in fact noble; they must carry the curses that xian god has imposed - and are in their own respects beautiful, as they lift themselves up in power against the xian god and his power.
Indeed, it IS the Vampire (or at least the symbol of the vampire) that has drawn me again and again to Satan, through turmoil.

Not just the vampire though! As I said, I return to JoyofSatan for another reason, a powerful reason that I shall now pronounce. One of those days about 10 years ago, HP Maxine Dietrich gave me a prophecy, through her knowledge of astrology (and other). She even told me the details! (It foretold of the troubles I would have, with Satan, with the xian god, with my personal life, and indeed some of their exact nature.) It took me some time to remember she had even told me these things. Now that I remember I cannot but accept that she is an spiritual guide and healer, a woman of power, an hierophant. And I begin again to be convinced of THIS religion, Spiritual Satanism, and the facts that indeed Satan and his enemy are alien beings, Satan was our creator, he is right (Just and good) and wishes everything for me that I should rise in divinity as a real and true God!

For this I may gloat. And this is my gloat right here; that my life was changed! (And for the better!)

Thank you for your answer Timothy, Lucius O,

If I may continue in friendly conversation with you though, I say, I disagree that vampires, werewolves, trolls, goblins and ghosts these things that they do not exist. I believe that they do, as they are represented in almost every single culture's mythology. Our conscious apprehension of them most strongly coming from Europe; but the concept itself of the shape-shifter or ghost that drinks blood is an old theme the world over.

I am not saying here I believe that Satan/Lucifer is necessarily for (or also against) these beings, especially in consideration of their violent appetites; as yes, verily, in the true renunciation of the Judeo-Christian brainwashing and slavery we may see and accept the glories of our Father, in his Love and generosity for us humanity in giving to us (such thing as) knowledge.

My personal belief (which I will not try push or spout on about, I will drop the subject if asked to) is that these 'creatures of darkness' are or were servants (mostly wizards and witches) of our Father Satan and his Demons, who were cursed by the Judeo-Christian god and his angels to have to drink blood.

Also I have decided that I agree with you! That mysticism is more powerful and far more rewarding in the long run than any, harmful blood-drinking ritual or act of *vile (selfish, life consuming) magic!

As for psychic vampires oh I agree that they exist as well, I have in fact had several run-ins with these beings throughout my life.

Again thank you for your answers!
-Jake

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Timothy" <lucius.oria@... wrote:

Satanism isn't about darkness, unless you are referring to the subconscious, the 'yin', the female aspect, right brain, shakti of the soul. The serpent is the kundalini serpent, the life-force, shiva. This is what we empower in order to start unlocking our true potential.

There is no such thing as the classical and modern versions of 'vampire' or 'nosferatu' that you are referring to. Although, psychic vampires do exist. These are entities that feed on the power of others, may it be due to ill intent or a need due to their own weak energetic system. This can also be regular people in your everyday life.

Work on advancing your mind, body and soul through power meditation and Yoga. With this, you can reach perfection that is far greater than the symbol of power that the vampire represents. You have the right mind-set and all that you need to do now is begin walking along the true path to godhead.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "iamdevilfreak" <iamdevilfreak@ wrote:

Ghosts exist. They are the ethereal double aspect of the soul. The one you see most often portrayed in movies such as 'Ghost', and more.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoS4adults/message/2312 as a reference.

We don't take the mythologies of the Gods as literal events of the past, instead we look at them on an allegorical level.

With the same logic, it is not wise to think of these creatures as literal beings. The stories and conceptualizations that surround them must refer to some satanic allegorical meanings/concepts in the past.

However, I've read that entities such as fairies (who only contain one element in their soul), exist on the astral. This was from Maxine. So I cannot totally discount the view that creatures like (vampires, werewolves, trolls) this exist literally.

What's most important is continuing the left hand path to the godhead, it is the only thing that matters in this current age.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "iamdevilfreak" <iamdevilfreak@... wrote:

If I may continue in friendly conversation with you though, I say, I disagree that vampires, werewolves, trolls, goblins and ghosts these things that they do not exist. I believe that they do, as they are represented in almost every single culture's mythology. Our conscious apprehension of them most strongly coming from Europe; but the concept itself of the shape-shifter or ghost that drinks blood is an old theme the world over.

I am not saying here I believe that Satan/Lucifer is necessarily for (or also against) these beings, especially in consideration of their violent appetites; as yes, verily, in the true renunciation of the Judeo-Christian brainwashing and slavery we may see and accept the glories of our Father, in his Love and generosity for us humanity in giving to us (such thing as) knowledge.

My personal belief (which I will not try push or spout on about, I will drop the subject if asked to) is that these 'creatures of darkness' are or were servants (mostly wizards and witches) of our Father Satan and his Demons, who were cursed by the Judeo-Christian god and his angels to have to drink blood.

Also I have decided that I agree with you! That mysticism is more powerful and far more rewarding in the long run than any, harmful blood-drinking ritual or act of *vile (selfish, life consuming) magic!

As for psychic vampires oh I agree that they exist as well, I have in fact had several run-ins with these beings throughout my life.

-Jake

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Timothy" <lucius.oria@ wrote:

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "iamdevilfreak" <iamdevilfreak@ wrote:

I have had exp. W/ vampirism. I get these two marks on the back of my neck, that fill up w/ puss, like some creature stuck his/her inf. Fangs into the back of my neck. I used to pick at them, but they would leave huge gaping scars. I think its some kind of sexual vampirism, where i am the host of a supernatural act of sexual energy drawing, where the perp. Has used his mouth as a weapon to draw out energy as him/her is climaxing. I have to stop them/it and ALL types of vampirism by strengthing aura to REPEL the enemy, and also finding a weakness and attacking with fervent precision, distroying the STRONG energy feild that some of these creatures/enities possess. aslo doing void meditation, so the enemy does not use YOUR own techniques against you. Remember, if you do not want a bunch of leaches drawing and being a niucance around you when you are trying a new working. or you have came into contact with an ET, fucking nightmareville. Worst case senerio.
Just remember YOU are in control. Not other peoples
------------------------------
On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 4:02 AM MST iamdevilfreak wrote:

-Jake

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Timothy" <lucius.oria@... wrote:

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

<td val[/IMG]Been watching too much True Blood and Vampire Diaries.LOL My fav shows btw.But remember just acting not real.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoS4adults] Re: Greetings,AQuestion&AGloat
Sent: Mon, Oct 15, 2012 6:34:36 AM

<td val[/IMG]  
I have had exp. W/ vampirism. I get these two marks on the back of my neck, that fill up w/ puss, like some creature stuck his/her inf. Fangs into the back of my neck. I used to pick at them, but they would leave huge gaping scars. I think its some kind of sexual vampirism, where i am the host of a supernatural act of sexual energy drawing, where the perp. Has used his mouth as a weapon to draw out energy as him/her is climaxing. I have to stop them/it and ALL types of vampirism by strengthing aura to REPEL the enemy, and also finding a weakness and attacking with fervent precision, distroying the STRONG energy feild that some of these creatures/enities possess. aslo doing void meditation, so the enemy does not use YOUR own techniques against you. Remember, if you do not want a bunch of leaches drawing and being a niucance around you when you are trying a new working. or you have came into contact with an ET, fucking nightmareville. Worst case senerio.
------------------------------
On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 4:02 AM MST iamdevilfreak wrote:

-Jake

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Timothy" <lucius.oria@... wrote:

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- [/IMG][email protected], "iamdevilfreak" <iamdevilfreak@ wrote:

[/TD]

I have had an experience very similar to that. Especially the part with what you say that it is as though it is having an sexual climax as it drains the lifeforce. Most extremely violating feeling. Fortunately for me at has only happened one time so far and though my neck had a little sore itching feeling I don't recall there being puss for me, a lasting wound. It seemed that in waking up my aura was strong enough to get it to BACK OFF! And I could sort of see it as it were, vaguely, it sort of let out an howl at me (which I could hear vaguely) before darting out my window (which is small).
It was during the daytime. I believe it were an astral vampire. I have two theories that it were either an living person who practices astral vampirism or it were a dead person who was killed in a magical battle of which I was part. I felt very strongly that I knew his identity. A person who were (and maybe still is) an enemy of mine.
I don't know which is worse, to think that he was alive and could have such power to touch me as such or to think that he is dead and was able to become that creature. Either way he didn't destroy me that day so thank goodness and I move on.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Cliff Clark <clakrc1@... wrote:

Timothy do you mind if I ask how old that you are? It's just that I imagine you as a man who is older than me, but quite a bit younger in your flesh, probably thanks to your power meditations and healthy lifestyle. I ask mostly because I want to know if I have correctly sensed your energy. ?

Ghosts exist. They are the ethereal double aspect of the soul. The one you see most often portrayed in movies such as 'Ghost', and more.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoS4adults/message/2312 as a reference.

We don't take the mythologies of the Gods as literal events of the past, instead we look at them on an allegorical level.

With the same logic, it is not wise to think of these creatures as literal beings. The stories and conceptualizations that surround them must refer to some satanic allegorical meanings/concepts in the past.

However, I've read that entities such as fairies (who only contain one element in their soul), exist on the astral. This was from Maxine. So I cannot totally discount the view that creatures like (vampires, werewolves, trolls) this exist literally.

What's most important is continuing the left hand path to the godhead, it is the only thing that matters in this current age.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back