Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Greeting; Anger Rant

Moon Gazer

Hello my Spiritual Family,   This is nice having a new group, I’m glad to be apart of it. I hope all is well in you’re lives, and in you’re spiritual growth. I have been working on my soul as much as possible lately. Lately, I had almost felt that Father Satan was upset with me, but I know now this was not true. Father Satan was just being firm with me and pushing me to do my meditations, he wasn’t angry with me, He cares and loves His own- those who truly live for His goals.   Some people learn differently, personally I learn the most when I have both audio and visual reference, reading the JoS site and its links like 666blacksun.com and exposingchristanity.com, but also listening to the sermon CD’s. I seem to have learned a lot more since I got HP Maxine’s sermon CD’s, although they have made me very angry inside, pissed off in fact when I heard of all the hideous things that had happened. I learned how Father Satan’s kingdom was STOLEN from Him, and all the lies that these stupid xians believe about Satan and His Demons. How DARE they speak about our wonderful Creator in this way! I was also speechless when I heard about 9-11-01, and watched those videos, wow- I totally believe it, that’s the thing about knowledge- the truth fits together and once you know the truth it becomes undeniable.   Concerning my physical family I feel impressed to tell them about my beliefs, and at the same time I remember what Father Satan said in The Al Jilwah: “Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do.” I don’t even want to call my family, because they mention their false/fucktard “god” or their filthy nazarene, or how they just had such a wonderful time at their church every time I call. They enjoying being lied to like the good little brainless sheep they are, its so sick, UGH! I just pull the phone away from my ear, and think “you stupid xian- you don’t have a fucking clue!” I know its my decision in the end, but I what should I do? Some of my family- my mom for instance, is completely brainwashed, she is one of the most evil of blasphemers when she goes to her “prayer meetings”, blaspheming the only true God SATAN! And I feel she has been praying for me, I woke up this morning with an image of that filthy nazarene in my head. I know it’s just a thoughtform, but still.     “Oh Father Satan, I just hate Sundays!” When will the deluded xians wake up? I wish I had tons of money to start up a publishing company to print all the workings of JoS Ministries, and just pay a book store chain to stock it, and give it away to anyone interested, or make it super cheap like one dollar or one cent just so they can ring it up. Not to make any sort of profit but to just get the knowledge out there. Wouldn’t that be awesome so see it like at a Barnes and Noble, or Books-a-Million, or Wal-Mart, and Target?   I want to do all I can to fight for Father Satan, and give His Kingdom back to Him! Let’s all think of how we can make this a reality.   HAIL FATHER SATAN!!    

Feeling the anger concerning these things is good- we should all be angry and ready to fight and destroy. Passivity and forgiveness of enemies are for the mindless, spineless xians and muslims who spend their lives kissing the asses of the kikes they worship. The kikes who destroy them. Our anger, our passion, our dedication translates into their destruction. The best destroyer is one who destroys with passion. The same as we must create with passion, we must also destroy with just as much passion.

The issue with your family is really all up to you. You know them and know how they are going to react. If they are only going to cause you a multitude of problems, perhaps it is better to keep it quiet. At least for now. That is my personal view. And seeing those nasty images is just psychic attack and the enemy trying to draw you back. I highly advise you to put an Aura of Protection around you, and keep building it daily if you haven't already. This will help with any psychic attack.

It would be so great if we could write books about True Satanism that would actually get published. We would have the minds of the world in a matter of a few months if we had the same access to publishing, television, radio and all that that xians, muslims and kikes do. Unfortunately, all media is controlled through in and throughout by kikes who censor everything before it is allowed to be put out. The only "Satanic" books in stores have either been written by kikes and contain a lot of blasphemous trash or Gentiles who comply to the kike idea of "Satanism" which is nothing but blasphemous trash.

There are many other ways we can help to advance Satanism. Internet sites are a great way. There are far too many idiots out there who know shit about nothing who start these sites full of blood and gore and the classic blasphemy pulled from kike written grimoires. There need to be more sites that show True Satanism and the truth about Satan and the Gods out there. You can do a lot, especially seeing as you are eager and really want to do it for Satan. Participate in Spiritual Warfare, online warfare and what ever else you have access to. Every bit counts.

Hail Satan!!

-High Priestess Zildar Raasi

http://www.joyofsatan.org/
http://www.ageofsatan.co.cc/

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Moon Gazer" <sonofenki88@... wrote:

Hello my Spiritual Family,

This is nice having a new group, I'm glad to be apart of it. I hope all is
well in you're lives, and in you're spiritual growth. I have been working on
my soul as much as possible lately. Lately, I had almost felt that Father
Satan was upset with me, but I know now this was not true. Father Satan was
just being firm with me and pushing me to do my meditations, he wasn't angry
with me, He cares and loves His own- those who truly live for His goals.

Some people learn differently, personally I learn the most when I have both
audio and visual reference, reading the JoS site and its links like
666blacksun.com and exposingchristanity.com, but also listening to the
sermon CD's. I seem to have learned a lot more since I got HP Maxine's
sermon CD's, although they have made me very angry inside, pissed off in
fact when I heard of all the hideous things that had happened. I learned how
Father Satan's kingdom was STOLEN from Him, and all the lies that these
stupid xians believe about Satan and His Demons. How DARE they speak about
our wonderful Creator in this way! I was also speechless when I heard about
9-11-01, and watched those videos, wow- I totally believe it, that's the
thing about knowledge- the truth fits together and once you know the truth
it becomes undeniable.

Concerning my physical family I feel impressed to tell them about my
beliefs, and at the same time I remember what Father Satan said in The Al
Jilwah: "Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye
do not know what those who are without may do." I don't even want to call my
family, because they mention their false/fucktard "god" or their filthy
nazarene, or how they just had such a wonderful time at their church every
time I call. They enjoying being lied to like the good little brainless
sheep they are, its so sick, UGH! I just pull the phone away from my ear,
and think "you stupid xian- you don't have a fucking clue!" I know its my
decision in the end, but I what should I do? Some of my family- my mom for
instance, is completely brainwashed, she is one of the most evil of
blasphemers when she goes to her "prayer meetings", blaspheming the only
true God SATAN! And I feel she has been praying for me, I woke up this
morning with an image of that filthy nazarene in my head. I know it's just a
thoughtform, but still.

"Oh Father Satan, I just hate Sundays!" When will the deluded xians wake up?
I wish I had tons of money to start up a publishing company to print all the
workings of JoS Ministries, and just pay a book store chain to stock it, and
give it away to anyone interested, or make it super cheap like one dollar or
one cent just so they can ring it up. Not to make any sort of profit but to
just get the knowledge out there. Wouldn't that be awesome so see it like at
a Barnes and Noble, or Books-a-Million, or Wal-Mart, and Target?

I want to do all I can to fight for Father Satan, and give His Kingdom back
to Him! Let's all think of how we can make this a reality.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

focus on slowly trying to get them to 'see' the actual truth. i was raised a JW and i fucking spit on that religion as a whole they are the worst for brainwashing. but with the right questions and gental nudges the will start to come around usually. i was a 'pure' one in most of their eyes cause i am a nice person. but i currupted alot of their kids drinking smoking sex start to open doors and they will fallow. you cant deny the glory and light of our father and soon all will know
Hail Satan and all under his image!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back