Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Green moon?

[email protected]

Lands on april 20th happens once every 400 years where the planets align what dose this mean and what is the significance?

The "green moon" is a fake. The planets aligning are not going to cause the moon to turn green. Also, people freak out when planets "align," because Hollywood has constantly programmed people to think planets aligning means some ancient prophecy is being fulfilled, a world-eating monster is being released from its 4,000 year imprisonment, or aliens are going to invade. Planets aligning in the sky has no astrological significance. Planets aligning in the sky just means the planets appear to be in a straight line. The planets appear to be in a straight line, but are actually in different zodiac signs.

Right on thanks fpr the reply, theres a lot of disinformation out there so i figured what better place to ask then here, and its not really for the scare factor i more or less was curiouse because i didnt want miss out if there was some significance for workings or something of that nature

ya sure *misinformation* maybe if you look on Instagram,or twitter,or facebook yet if you do a quick google search you see people claiming that on 4/20 every 420 years the moon turns green you can INSTANTLY deduct the fact that it is indeed misinformation and pottard meming

Wow lots of hostility towards someone just trying to learn and become informed, fyi google, Wikipedia and so on are also full of junk and lies if your not aware, if i just relied on google every time i had a question i wouldnt get very far now would i, like i said what bettet place to ask then here, its called learning

@all2
There is a thing currently going on that's called mercury retrograde. It messes up communications and creates misunderstandings. Pretty bullshit basically. I'm sure you didn't mean to be offensive with your post, and neither did the others who replied. It's important to be very understanding and careful during a phase like this. It only goes on until 3rd of may (if I remember correctly), by the way. So I would recommend you to just be mentally prepared for misunderstandings to happen (or to not post on here until the retrograde is over, if misunderstandings piss you off a lot). 

-Shael
On Sat, Apr 22, 2017 at 12:52, aaaaaallllll2@... [Advanced_Meditation]<[email protected] wrote:   Wow lots of hostility towards someone just trying to learn and become informed, fyi google, Wikipedia and so on are also full of junk and lies if your not aware, if i just relied on google every time i had a question i wouldnt get very far now would i, like i said what bettet place to ask then here, its called learning

Thank you shael i really do appreciate the tip, as im still learning much of all the astrology related topics among everything else as well, im always looking for soild info anywhere i can get it, as i dont actually know any fellow Satanists at all that i can turn to and no one in my life even knows of my journy as i have to keep it hidden. I dont want to sound rude or insensitive like just some troll, i just want to learn as much as i can
Thank you once again

HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back