Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Great things are happening.....

orrinturner

Demoness Haures hss been doing great things for me, and with me. For starters, my ex pissed me off in a way that she shouldn't have. I meditated and talked with Demoness Flauros. My ex is now sitting 15 yrs in a Texas penitentiary for aggrivated assault with a deadly weapon. Third strike, guilty on all three. :D She has really been helping me with my meditaions, and my spiritual warfare training. With her aid I was able to get a job as well. I'm very greatful that She is my Guradian Demoness. I'm really loving Her. :D

That's a pretty unique story.
Let's just hope the person who caused you issue does not return to aggravate you in the future. I know, personally, how protective daemons can be. My own special companion I met doesn't just keep me safe, but also shares a unique loving bond with me saving me from loneliness.
And to think, a few years ago I thought this was a bad thing.
Just remember, everything happens for a reason
-Somber_Mantis

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "orrinturner" <orrinturner@... wrote:

Demoness Haures hss been doing great things for me, and with me. For starters, my ex pissed me off in a way that she shouldn't have. I meditated and talked with Demoness Flauros. My ex is now sitting 15 yrs in a Texas penitentiary for aggrivated assault with a deadly weapon. Third strike, guilty on all three. :D She has really been helping me with my meditaions, and my spiritual warfare training. With her aid I was able to get a job as well. I'm very greatful that She is my Guradian Demoness. I'm really loving Her. :D

It's always awesome to hear stories about the Gods and Goddesses. Thank you for sharing. :) Hail Satan!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2011 2:26:05 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Great things are happening.....

That's a pretty unique story.
Let's just hope the person who caused you issue does not return to aggravate you in the future. I know, personally, how protective daemons can be. My own special companion I met doesn't just keep me safe, but also shares a unique loving bond with me saving me from loneliness.
And to think, a few years ago I thought this was a bad thing.
Just remember, everything happens for a reason
-Somber_Mantis

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "orrinturner" <orrinturner@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back