Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Great PDF books

thomas_schweitzer66

Hello,

I created a list with good books (other than the JoS' PDFs.) Some of them were in the old JoS library but I can't seem to find them there anymore. So I thought I should ceate this library, just in case some others were looking for them as well. Other books were taken from the HP Don's sermons (authors like Acharya S/D.M. Murdock, Danielou Alain, H.P. Blavatscky, Julius Evola, etc.)

I really hope it's of help. For the moment there are about 50 books, but I plan to add more. I found all of them on the Internet.

Here's the link: Great PDF books  
Hail Satan!

thank you so much brother I make sure I will read them as well hail father satan and the gods foooooreeeeeveeeeeer

On Tuesday, May 12, 2015 3:39 AM, "thomas_schweitzer66@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello,

I created a list with good books (other than the JoS' PDFs.) Some of them were in the old JoS library but I can't seem to find them there anymore. So I thought I should ceate this library, just in case some others were looking for them as well. Other books were taken from the HP Don's sermons (authors like Acharya S/D.M. Murdock, Danielou Alain, H.P. Blavatscky, Julius Evola, etc.)

I really hope it's of help. For the moment there are about 50 books, but I plan to add more. I found all of them on the Internet.

Hail Satan!

Thanks for sharing!  I was actually looking for something like this the other day.

Thank you very much!!! 

On May 12, 2015, at 6:39 AM, thomas_schweitzer66@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hello,

Hail Satan!

Just out of Curiosity. How did you find all these amazing  books!0.0 just research? How could you tell which ones have jew prints and which ones don't ? 
Hail SatanHail Lilith 
On May 12, 2015, at 6:39 AM, thomas_schweitzer66@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hello,

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back