Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

great news

sngrant96

so i have great news. i have successfully dedicated my soul to Satan!!!!! it felt so good to finally make a commitment to Father. I could feel his presence envelope me while the candle burned. it felt so good to become a Satanic Warrior officially. I will fight for Lucifer against the xian filth. speaking of those vile pieces of shit, i performed the ritual right under their noses. I go to a christian school which is right next to the Washington National Cathedral. I was maybe 50 feet away from the cathedral when i performed the ritual. I would have performed it inside the cathedral but i feared that satan would not come to me.

HAIL SATAN LUCIFER OUR FATHER!

Welcome!!
I love that you did the ritual so close to a cathedral. Thumb your noses at them. :)
With eternal love & devotion to Satanwith eternal honor & respect to the god/desses of Duatwith friendship to my fellow Spiritual Satanists

---In [email protected], <sngrant96@... wrote:

so i have great news. i have successfully dedicated my soul to Satan!!!!! it felt so good to finally make a commitment to Father. I could feel his presence envelope me while the candle burned. it felt so good to become a Satanic Warrior officially. I will fight for Lucifer against the xian filth. speaking of those vile pieces of shit, i performed the ritual right under their noses. I go to a christian school which is right next to the Washington National Cathedral. I was maybe 50 feet away from the cathedral when i performed the ritual. I would have performed it inside the cathedral but i feared that satan would not come to me.

Hahaha, awesome, welcome to our Family! :DEh, well, it's not like Satan wouldn't come to you (He doesn't really "come" as in stand next to us when we do the ritual) but, why would you enter such a dirty place, to do such a sacred action? ;)
Anyway, you should start with the meditations right away, especially aura & chakras cleaning, and of course aura of protection... These are essential. :)Also, I advice you to not share with aaaanyyyone about your religion. Not even your closest friends. People can be really close-minded (after so much brainwashing) and it could even prove dangerous to you if you trusted them that much. If you would like (if you see that someone has potential), you could start a conversation about meditations and stuff, but it'd be ideal to first gather some experience by doing the meditations yourself.And you could tell them about aura cleaning etc, how relaxed it makes you feel and stuff like that. Do not mention anywhere about any kind of "entities"; that would scare them away.
Once again, welcome here! :) Any questions you may have, we're here to answer them. :DOooh, also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM6f06xm59U this video is good for beginners. You could check the rest of the videos as well, they're about how to do some meditations. :)

Στις 3:08 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 8 Νοεμβρίου 2013, ο/η sngrant96 <sngrant96@... έγραψε:

Ha! So very awesome! Welcome to the family my Brother! you could have
performed the ritual in the cathedral if you had truly wanted to. No
place on Earth is forbidden to our Lord Satan! He is barred from
nowhere!

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Power.html

On 11/8/13, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:
Hahaha, awesome, welcome to our Family! :D
Eh, well, it's not like Satan wouldn't come to you (He doesn't really "come"
as in stand next to us when we do the ritual) but, why would you enter such
a dirty place, to do such a sacred action? ;)

Anyway, you should start with the meditations right away, especially aura &
chakras cleaning, and of course aura of protection... These are essential.
:)
Also, I advice you to not share with aaaanyyyone about your religion. Not
even your closest friends. People can be really close-minded (after so much
brainwashing) and it could even prove dangerous to you if you trusted them
that much. If you would like (if you see that someone has potential), you
could start a conversation about meditations and stuff, but it'd be ideal to
first gather some experience by doing the meditations yourself.
And you could tell them about aura cleaning etc, how relaxed it makes you
feel and stuff like that. Do not mention anywhere about any kind of
"entities"; that would scare them away.

Once again, welcome here! :) Any questions you may have, we're here to
answer them. :D
Oooh, also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM6f06xm59U%c2%a0this video is good
for beginners. You could check the rest of the videos as well, they're about
how to do some meditations. :)

Στις 3:08 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 8 Νοεμβρίου 2013, ο/η sngrant96
<sngrant96@... έγραψε:

so i have great news. i have successfully dedicated my soul to Satan!!!!!
it felt so good to finally make a commitment to Father. I could feel his
presence envelope me while the candle burned. it felt so good to become a
Satanic Warrior officially. I will fight for Lucifer against the xian
filth. speaking of those vile pieces of shit, i performed the ritual right
under their noses. I go to a christian school which is right next to the
Washington National Cathedral. I was maybe 50 feet away from the cathedral
when i performed the ritual. I would have performed it inside the cathedral
but i feared that satan would not come to me.

its been about 11 days since i started with met power meditations. so I'm working on it. and my parents already found out but they think its a phase. they read through my book of shadows
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

Eh, well, it's not like Satan wouldn't come to you (He doesn't really "come" as in stand next to us when we do the ritual) but, why would you enter such a dirty place, to do such a sacred action? ;)

Anyway, you should start with the meditations right away, especially aura & chakras cleaning, and of course aura of protection... These are essential. :)
Also, I advice you to not share with aaaanyyyone about your religion. Not even your closest friends. People can be really close-minded (after so much brainwashing) and it could even prove dangerous to you if you trusted them that much. If you would like (if you see that someone has potential), you could start a conversation about meditations and stuff, but it'd be ideal to first gather some experience by doing the meditations yourself.
And you could tell them about aura cleaning etc, how relaxed it makes you feel and stuff like that. Do not mention anywhere about any kind of "entities"; that would scare them away.

Once again, welcome here! :) Any questions you may have, we're here to answer them. :D
Oooh, also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM6f06xm ... %c2%a0this video is good for beginners. You could check the rest of the videos as well, they're about how to do some meditations. :)

Στις 3:08 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 8 Νοεμβρίου 2013, ο/η sngrant96 <sngrant96@... έγραψε:

Eh, be more careful with that stuff... :p Put any Satanic things that you may have, in places where others won't find them. I remember, I used to keep some Satanic papers (with meditations etc) in my school bag, in books where no one would see.

Στις 9:08 μ.μ. Παρασκευή, 8 Νοεμβρίου 2013, ο/η sngrant96 <sngrant96@... έγραψε:

its been about 11 days since i started with met power meditations. so I'm working on it. and my parents already found out but they think its a phase. they read through my book of shadows
--- In [email protected], Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

Eh, well, it's not like Satan wouldn't come to you (He doesn't really "come" as in stand next to us when we do the ritual) but, why would you enter such a dirty place, to do such a sacred action? ;)

Anyway, you should start with the meditations right away, especially aura & chakras cleaning, and of course aura of protection... These are essential. :)
Also, I advice you to not share with aaaanyyyone about your religion. Not even your closest friends. People can be really close-minded (after so much brainwashing) and it could even prove dangerous to you if you trusted them that much. If you would like (if you see that someone has potential), you could start a conversation about meditations and stuff, but it'd be ideal to first gather some experience by doing the meditations yourself.
And you could tell them about aura cleaning etc, how relaxed it makes you feel and stuff like that. Do not mention anywhere about any kind of "entities"; that would scare them away.

Once again, welcome here! :) Any questions you may have, we're here to answer them. :D
Oooh, also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM6f06xm59U this video is good for beginners. You could check the rest of the videos as well, they're about how to do some meditations. :)

Στις 3:08 Ï€.μ. ΠαÏασκευή, 8 ÎοεμβÏίου 2013, ο/η sngrant96 <sngrant96@... έγÏαψε:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back