Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Great is the name of Satan

Bernard1

Some years ago I was very depressed there were tears in my eyes all the time and I was feeling very suicidal. I joined some satanist groups and dedicated my life to Lucifer. I didn't ask him for anything but soon money came pouring in. First of all my welfare doubled. Then I was given a credit card for a thousand pounds. On the day I recieved my credit card I took it to the supermarket and there I was offered a store card for 300 pounds which I accepted. Then I recieved a cheque through the post for a thousand pounds which was a back payment of welfare.

Then I was given a brand new appartment which was luxurious compared with the place I was living in at the time. Then I recieved another raise in my welfare and then I was offered and accepted anothr credit card this time for 3000 pounds. Then another cheque for 900 pounds for arrears of welfare I was owed. And so it went on. Within 18 months my credit limit on the 3000 card was raised to 8000. I also recieved a 5000 pound loan and then the credit card company asked me if I would like a cash advance of 4000 pounds which I also accepted. This was all during a period of 18 months.

Great is the name of Satan. His is the Glory for ever and ever!!!

wow! thats quite a story..but does it make a difference who u dedicate to? cos i dedicated to satan not lucifer. Enki actually. sorry
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bernard" <bernardweir2003@... wrote:

Some years ago I was very depressed there were tears in my eyes all the time and I was feeling very suicidal. I joined some satanist groups and dedicated my life to Lucifer. I didn't ask him for anything but soon money came pouring in. First of all my welfare doubled. Then I was given a credit card for a thousand pounds. On the day I recieved my credit card I took it to the supermarket and there I was offered a store card for 300 pounds which I accepted. Then I recieved a cheque through the post for a thousand pounds which was a back payment of welfare.

Then I was given a brand new appartment which was luxurious compared with the place I was living in at the time. Then I recieved another raise in my welfare and then I was offered and accepted anothr credit card this time for 3000 pounds. Then another cheque for 900 pounds for arrears of welfare I was owed. And so it went on. Within 18 months my credit limit on the 3000 card was raised to 8000. I also recieved a 5000 pound loan and then the credit card company asked me if I would like a cash advance of 4000 pounds which I also accepted. This was all during a period of 18 months.

Satan, Enki, Lucifer...they are all the same god, our Father. Doesn't matter.

On 9/29/10, sillynut <asamoahflorence@... wrote:

wow! thats quite a story..but does it make a difference who u dedicate to?
cos i dedicated to satan not lucifer. Enki actually. sorry
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bernard" <bernardweir2003@... wrote:

Some years ago I was very depressed there were tears in my eyes all the
time and I was feeling very suicidal. I joined some satanist groups and
dedicated my life to Lucifer. I didn't ask him for anything but soon
money came pouring in. First of all my welfare doubled. Then I was given a
credit card for a thousand pounds. On the day I recieved my credit card I
took it to the supermarket and there I was offered a store card for 300
pounds which I accepted. Then I recieved a cheque through the post for a
thousand pounds which was a back payment of welfare.

Then I was given a brand new appartment which was luxurious compared with
the place I was living in at the time. Then I recieved another raise in
my welfare and then I was offered and accepted anothr credit card this
time for 3000 pounds. Then another cheque for 900 pounds for arrears of
welfare I was owed. And so it went on. Within 18 months my credit limit on
the 3000 card was raised to 8000. I also recieved a 5000 pound loan and
then the credit card company asked me if I would like a cash advance of
4000 pounds which I also accepted. This was all during a period of 18
months.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back