Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

gray aura

ktrv

While doing daily aura cleaning i keep seeing sometimes gray color on my aura.

So today i decided to read about it and seen that it indicates illness(as i am sick for some time in that area i say gray)

Is the best step to do a deep aura cleaning?

While doing daily aura cleaning i keep seeing sometimes gray color on my aura.

So today i decided to read about it and seen that it indicates illness(as i am sick for some time in that area i say gray)

Is the best step to do a deep aura cleaning?
Consider taking one of these cleaning power dates if you need it:

However, be consistent with spiritual cleansing methods. At the beginning it may be normal to have a lot of dirt accumulated during this or more lifetimes spent not meditating. Just be consistent and persevere, there's no need to panic and overdo it, maintain consistent healthy cleansing methods. If you've never had the chance to shower often in your life, it's not like when you start to understand how important personal hygiene is you'll take 200 showers all at once. Simply introduce showering into your routine until you become cleaner and cleaner (consistency in cleansing meditation) and perhaps use better quality bath products (additional meditations from JoS) and learn correct ways to wash better (use of power dates like witches' sabbaths).

Maybe even this short meditation can help you a lot:
If you take the procedure you can also use it for simple cleaning. You can add it to the traditional cleansing meditation that is listed on JoS.

Clean your aura at least morning and evening as you do when you brush your teeth which is done two/three times a day, and especially when you are in contact with a lot of spiritual dirt such as when you wash your hands because you have touched something dirty.
However, even here, being constant and regular is much better than overdoing it. It's much better to shower every day than to spend an hour under the water once a week.

You can still consider witches' sabbaths to use solar mantras such as Surya as reported on the JoS website. Maybe vibrate it 36 times since 36 is a sun number and it's not too high and is good for beginners.

PS Obviously I made many comparisons in this reply between physical hygiene and spiritual hygiene. I did it on purpose to make you understand that the importance of regularly cleansing your soul is exactly comparable to the importance of washing your body every day to avoid feeling uncomfortable, dirty and perhaps even catching illnesses due to lack of hygiene and staying bad.

Very important note: obviously I'm talking to you about cleaning the aura, but cleaning the aura and cleaning the chakras must be done together. Don't neglect chakra cleansing. Put the white cleansing light on the chakras too!

Yes, do a deep aura cleaning and make sure to visualise a bright yellow white aura/energy. Do it twice or even three times a day until it disappears.

Anytime you notice gray on your aura, immediately clean it. Don't wait for a better date or Moon sign, just clean immediately. Delay by a few hours if needed, like if you're at work, but once you get the opportunity, clean.

Anytime you notice gray on your aura, immediately clean it. Don't wait for a better date or Moon sign, just clean immediately. Delay by a few hours if needed, like if you're at work, but once you get the opportunity, clean.
The thing that bothers me is i see gray on my stomach where i have a health problem for some time now(couple months)

I did clean it using your method

After doing this i feel better but i need for cleaning for sure.

But the positive thing is that this cleaning helped me with other problems so thank you Lydia!

The thing that bothers me is i see gray on my stomach where i have a health problem for some time now(couple months)

I did clean it using your method

After doing this i feel better but i need for cleaning for sure.

But the positive thing is that this cleaning helped me with other problems so thank you Lydia!
You can do additional cleaning for your solar chakra and stomach area for as many days as necessary. Sun is in Virgo now which is good for healing, you can vibrate Surya or Raum there and affirm it for cleaning and healing :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back