Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

GRATEFUL TO FATHER SATAN

Uche Nwosu

l am 40 years old (m) for about three weeks now that l dedicated my soul to Father Satan, l have been living happily financilly and physically. Please l need someone to direct me on how to pray to Father Satan to thank him for his faithfulness.

HAIL FATHER SATAN.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... iving.html
That is a link to the J.O.S on a thanks giving ritual. You can do a thanks giving ritual to thank father Satan. Also, to "pray" to father Satan all you have to do is concentrate on his image and send you thoughts to him. I talk to Satan just about everyday by just tuning in, by connecting to him... He hears my thoughts and sometimes responds to me ^_^

HAIL SATAN, FUCK GOD
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Uche Nwosu <abamic4real@... wrote:

l am 40 years old (m) for about three weeks now that l dedicated my soul to Father Satan, l have been living happily financilly and physically. Please l need someone to direct me on how to pray to Father Satan to thank him for his faithfulness.

HAIL FATHER SATAN.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back