Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Grateful for group

Anubis Rising

I recently started looking at other groups. Even Norse pagan and what not. A constant battle the whole way. I defeated all their arguments and all they could start doing is racist! Vikings against white supremacy. I had no idea even those people were a bunch of liberal race trading faggots.

It Dawn's on me how nice it is to have this forum. I never really looked around. Till now and my GOD. If this place didnt exist, where would you go? I thought there were at least semi decent places out there. But no you can worship Odin as long as you know that whites spread christianity. Then when I mentioned jews,he was like Christians are black, christ was black. I just called him out. I'm like does no one recognize a jew infiltrator? He keeps switching.

Every page in the bible is jew, hebrew, israel. He's like "you're going to trust a book that's been changed more times then your socks, hopefully." What part of reality in your face can people not see? But others join in, about how their vikingism is about the death of the white race, and whatevers left can then worship the old gods.

I'm like so some half black half asian will worship odin one day?! They are OUR ancestors, their only meaning is about US as a people physically. I was not expecting all that. This is the only place there is any damn truth. We would have no one to talk if not for here.

RtR and important stuff aside. I just mean to talk common fucking sense.

I am also really greatful a place exists for people of our kind to assemble this is why my main interest and the interest of others who are aware is for things to exist.

Insane people such as "Odinists who preach Christianity" and all sorts of crazy shit is not rare online, it's everywhere. Odinists that marry in christian churches, whatever. These things are things a person of reasonable mind cannot really accept.

It's a pain for every sensible human being.

JoS speaks reality this is why we are constantly attacked. Just for not being as hypocritical or superstitious as these people are.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Insane people such as "Odinists who preach Christianity" and all sorts of crazy shit is not rare online, it's everywhere. Odinists that marry in christian churches, whatever. These things are things a person of reasonable mind cannot really accept.

I and my father already have our last wish as to not be buried with xian or any ritual and no priests allowed. Whole family knows and will do just like we said, we got each other's back even if some of the family is extremely scared and shocked by it. Also Satanic Symbols onto our graves.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I am also really greatful a place exists for people of our kind to assemble this is why my main interest and the interest of others who are aware is for things to exist.

It's a pain for every sensible human being.

JoS speaks reality this is why we are constantly attacked. Just for not being as hypocritical or superstitious as these people are.

HPHC, by far the worst scum I have ever seen are modern "witches" and their ilk who consciously and actively claim they are some sort of hybrid between christian and pagan/wiccan. I have met people online who try to mix paganism with christianity (jewish magick with old pagan ceremonial magickal practices). I can't even fathom this.

Same for us in our country.
Groups everywhere, but they not only exist, they write about the JoS for having something to occupy their lack of material.
They are not Nazis. So the word "Satanist" loses meaning with them.

Most of all, they teach that hate is "easy" and xians can't be hated.

Shit is in any place. But this is something people should look at...a Nazi website being this old is totally not "alone". Other failed and keep failing, this place still today has great activity.
You see websites being closed everyday, this one simply won't.

Those pieces of shit can't sink the big ship. They are sinking themselves.

Can anyone explain to me where Maxine is and what she is up to? Can anyone explain to me the rumors the Yahoo is still up? Can anyone explain to me wtf is going on with trolls and weird shit like that? Can anyone explain to me why Mage and a bunch of others havent posted in a minute or two?

This is a cool forum, and I hope it stays that's way.

666999 said:
Can anyone explain to me where Maxine is and what she is up to? Can anyone explain to me the rumors the Yahoo is still up? Can anyone explain to me wtf is going on with trolls and weird shit like that? Can anyone explain to me why Mage and a bunch of others havent posted in a minute or two?

This is a cool forum, and I hope it stays that's way.

Read the Sermons regarding these. Let's say Maxine is having personal time for herself and her personal goals which is not our business. Mageson was unveiled to be a traitor and jew from a group of people wanting to destroy JoS. This was known in private by many people and it followed a public clean-up of this individual and other related situations.

Having a close relationship with the Gods will reveal to you private information such as the above when it is necessary or there's the ability of receiving such. No need to go overboard on related gossiping.

Trolls and weird shit are everywhere so this is not something new. Focus on advancing yourself and everything will make sense in time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back