Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Government Shutdown

baron_hasani

What do you all think about the government shutdown? I hope that it will not affect us. So they say that the government shutdown is possible. What happens when the government shuts down? I have even learned that the US is experiencing a Saturn return and this is where America will experience secret enemies that leads to downfall. Just looking for answers.

wow when is this suppose to take place?? how would this effect us?
-----Original Message-----
Date: Tuesday, April 12, 2011 11:29:22 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Government Shutdown

What do you all think about the government shutdown? I hope that it will not affect us. So they say that the government shutdown is possible. What happens when the government shuts down? I have even learned that the US is experiencing a Saturn return and this is where America will experience secret enemies that leads to downfall. Just looking for answers.

Well, personally, I think this is just another form of fear mongering.
I mean yeah, we'll probably go through some shit, but it won't be as
catastrophic as they say it's going to be. But I don't really know. I
guess we shall just have to see. Whatever happens happens, but Father
will take care of us. Hail Father Satan!

On 4/12/11, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

What do you all think about the government shutdown? I hope that it will not
affect us. So they say that the government shutdown is possible. What
happens when the government shuts down? I have even learned that the US is
experiencing a Saturn return and this is where America will experience
secret enemies that leads to downfall. Just looking for answers.

thank you allison btu when is it suppose to happen and is it an economical situation or political or....?
Date: Tuesday, April 12, 2011 3:31:44 pm
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Government Shutdown

secret enemies that leads to downfall. Just lookin

More of a kikedown the jews are trying to push America into a situation where they can fold it into their Jew World Order. Clinton in the 90's signed an act that allows for the UN to police America in the case of emergency where martial law is declared this was done to ship in a large alien military to enforce Zions will on America as Native American troops can not be fully trusted by big jew for obvious reasons.  

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, April 12, 2011 3:37:42 PM

thank you allison btu when is it suppose to happen and is it an economical situation or political or....?

secret enemies that leads to downfall. Just lookin

speaking of martial law don what is your take on it. ive have read that their is this base where american workers were fired and were replaced by un american ppl to do the "killings" or whatevr i heard that during martial law many ppl wiill be taken to this place. some man was in china doing an interview because many were training or something and he asked what they were doing and the chinese man said that they were preparing for the invasion into america. im saying is i feel obviously that the government is trying to kill millions of ppl off with poison and some type of concentration camp currently being built and the poisons they are giving us. depopulation they call it. Is this what is going to happen in the near future?
Date: Tuesday, April 12, 2011 10:57:41 pm

More of a kikedown the jews are trying to push America into a
situation where they can fold it into their Jew World Order. Clinton in the
90's signed an act that allows for the UN to police America in the case of
emergency where martial law is declared this was done to ship in a large alien
military to enforce Zions will on America as Native American troops can not be
fully trusted by big jew for obvious reasons.

thank you allison btu when is it suppose to happen and is it an economical
situation or political or....?

Well, personally, I think this is just another form of fear

:O maby its the start of revelations in the bible!! Lmao... Now all we need is for a evil dictator to take over the political world for 6 years and a Satan that is actually evil and we got ourselves a retarded prophacy :p

it's no big deal. anyone on SS will still get their checks. as anyone else will. only most government offices will be close. Pres. Clinton did this almost every year he was in office. the Repuds is the ones making all the noice and trying to convince everyone that it will put the US in deflaut.

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 11:18 AM, baron_hasani <baron_hasani@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Hello, I have not posted in quite awhile but when I read your post I had to answer it. First, I am on my second Master degree in Business Admin. so I know how this whole thing is coming down. I'm not an expert, but I can tell you what I know. First, there are several empty prisions throughout the Western US these will be used to house people during martial law. Second, in the event of martial law FEMA has ultimate control even over our President. FEMA can take everything you have and force you into a camp or force you to stay indoors against your will. Will it happen? You bet your bottom dollar and the time is short. I don't know the hour or the day but our government is flat busted broke and sooner or later the world will figure this out and we will be in a world of s*&%. Now, we as Satanists will need to prepare now because as long as we live in this world physically we have to survive. What do I suggest? First, get a little gold (holds value well) and things you can trade. A good one is to learn to make home made wine. Get a grain mill and learn how to make flour from acorns (yes, they are good to eat but certain kinds are better and some kinds need to be treated first). Make you a bow and arrow. Why? Simple, if FEMA takes over where are you going to buy bullets? A gun without bullets is useless. Arrows are easy to make out of just about anything. Get an air gun, the larger FPS the better. I have one that has the power of a 22 rifle but requires no registration and pellets are super cheap next to bullets. If don't know how to hunt and fish, learn it. Learn basic survival skills and think small. I learned the hard way about KISS (keep it simple stupid). Do you have a van or truck you can modify to live in if need be? I am considering going to horses because they are easier to move around in and require no insurance or licenses. Go online and search plans to make your own wind and solar generators from scratch, it can be done. Solar ovens are super easy to make as are solar water heaters. Download electronic books into a flashdrive and use a net book to read them (less electric used). Above all remember that in the event of martial law there will be no money, no gas, no food, no electric, and total chaos. One more thing, when you stock water, remember that you can live longer without food than without water. One more note, this is FYI. Did you know the government puts a dollar value on every human life? The less educated, poorer, and older you are the less valuable you are. Elderly and disabled people are liabilities to the government. I could go on and on but you get the picture. I included a few links below in case you care to check them out. Know it is coming, most will not be ready because they have been brainwashed or lulled into a false sense of security.   http://www.uaff.info/femacamps.htm http://kalpulli.drupalgardens.com/conte ... 011-leaked http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php ... c-collapse http://community.nasdaq.com/News/2011-0 ... ryid=61625          
--- On Tue, 4/12/11, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, April 12, 2011, 11:12 PM

speaking of martial law don what is your take on it. ive have read that their is this base where american workers were fired and were replaced by un american ppl to do the "killings" or whatevr i heard that during martial law many ppl wiill be taken to this place. some man was in china doing an interview because many were training or something and he asked what they were doing and the chinese man said that they were preparing for the invasion into america. im saying is i feel obviously that the government is trying to kill millions of ppl off with poison and some type of concentration camp currently being built and the poisons they are giving us. depopulation they call it. Is this what is going to happen in the near future?
Date: Tuesday, April 12, 2011 10:57:41 pm
To: [[email protected]][email protected][/email]

More of a kikedown the jews are trying to push America into a
situation where they can fold it into their Jew World Order. Clinton in the
90's signed an act that allows for the UN to police America in the case of
emergency where martial law is declared this was done to ship in a large alien
military to enforce Zions will on America as Native American troops can not be
fully trusted by big jew for obvious reasons.

thank you allison btu when is it suppose to happen and is it an economical
situation or political or....?
To: [[email protected]][email protected][/email]

Well, personally, I think this is just another form of fear
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back