Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Gott mit uns

If third reich and its leaders, to name few, Adolf Hitler and Heinrich Himmler, were against christianity and they attempted to get rid off of this christian poison, why wermacht wore the sign "Gott mit uns" (God is with us) ?????????????????

The SS used to write 'Got' - omitting 't' so as to distinguish between the judeo-xian god, and the SS God (i.e. Satan) - this is a paraphrase of a quote I remember from 666 Back Sun.

Look through 666BlackSun.

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <jakub.pajer@... wrote :

If third reich and its leaders, to name few, Adolf Hitler and Heinrich Himmler, were against christianity and they attempted to get rid off of this christian poison, why wermacht wore the sign "Gott mit uns" (God is with us) ?????????????????

Back in those days there were two separate words for 'God', one for the true one (Father Satan) which is the one with two T's (Gott) and the other one with one T which is for the xtian thoughtform. If I recall correctly there was a sermon about this

The common people (in and out of Germany) were not ready for open satanism. So Hitler and the SS used crypted communication.

Am new to satanism.. Where can I get help coz sometyms I feel I need someone to answer my questions.. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back