Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Good or bad stimuli?

sethnirom

okay so i'm trying to open my soul and i'm on my throat chakra so far and every time i'm 75% done with any of the opening chakra my eyes get watery. Should i be concerned or is that a sign that its working? Also after i finished opening my crown chakra and awaking my pineal gland i went to sleep and had 3 dreams all of destruction.
first: i had a dream i was with a group of people on some alien ship getting chased by some alien thing. after what seemed like hours of getting chased we killed it some home, so i tried finding a way to get out since the ship was empty now. As i was close to exit its skeleton came back and exploded something and i went hurdling back to earth. When i came back man was irrational and stupid and nothing seemed to work properly.
second: i was in a dying little girls dream and she was sitting in the middle of a table in a white dress with an apple in her hand. She also had some dark wooden crown on that covered and morphed into her face with the tips of the crown looking like the roots reaching out. the chairs that surrounded the table were made out of the same wood as her crown, twisted and dark all having the look of a people reaching towards her. then it randomly flashed to my pendulum being put inside her stomach. 
third: this one was of a war some where there are willow trees like somewhere in the south around the civil war times. It was us fighting the enemy and their was endless amounts of blood shed then i woke up with my body sore all over and sweating.
so should i be worried?
Hail Father 

Usually the answers to these threads are "figure it out yourself, you know yourself better than we do"

Depending on who you are, dreams can have a great symbolic meaning, but they can also have the possibility of meaning nothing. So it's up to you to evaluate it.

Good luck!
P.S. Always put up an Aura of Protection everyday, in case if you haven't started it already.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <sethnirom@... wrote:

okay so i'm trying to open my soul and i'm on my throat chakra so far and every time i'm 75% done with any of the opening chakra my eyes get watery. Should i be concerned or is that a sign that its working? Also after i finished opening my crown chakra and awaking my pineal gland i went to sleep and had 3 dreams all of destruction.

first: i had a dream i was with a group of people on some alien ship getting chased by some alien thing. after what seemed like hours of getting chased we killed it some home, so i tried finding a way to get out since the ship was empty now. As i was close to exit its skeleton came back and exploded something and i went hurdling back to earth. When i came back man was irrational and stupid and nothing seemed to work properly.

second: i was in a dying little girls dream and she was sitting in the middle of a table in a white dress with an apple in her hand. She also had some dark wooden crown on that covered and morphed into her face with the tips of the crown looking like the roots reaching out. the chairs that surrounded the table were made out of the same wood as her crown, twisted and dark all having the look of a people reaching towards her. then it randomly flashed to my pendulum being put inside her stomach.

third: this one was of a war some where there are willow trees like somewhere in the south around the civil war times. It was us fighting the enemy and their was endless amounts of blood shed then i woke up with my body sore all over and sweating.

so should i be worried?

Hail Father

Sounds l[/IMG]</var> 

---In [email protected], <bunpuppet@... wrote:

Usually the answers to these threads are "figure it out yourself, you know yourself better than we do"

Depending on who you are, dreams can have a great symbolic meaning, but they can also have the possibility of meaning nothing. So it's up to you to evaluate it.

Good luck!
P.S. Always put up an Aura of Protection everyday, in case if you haven't started it already.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <sethnirom@... wrote:

so should i be worried?

Hail Father

you  dreamed coming of the end of the world or hostile alien psychic attack example grey aliens.

2013/11/20 <sethnirom@...
so should i be worried?
Hail Father 

I can help you with the first dream. 
I have had psychadelic dreams that sound similar. The outer space is a reflection of your inner mind. Everything that exists on your brain is reflected equally out into the universe. Look up fractal geometry for more info. 
To me, this dream symbolozes your exploration. It sounds like this is a journey you are going on with a group (JoS) and that the entity you are fighting is the obstacle in opening your chakras. This means that you are comig closer to a resolution but the skeloton means you are afraid of these obstacles coming back to haunt you. 
Keep up the hard work. 
<3 rachel
Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 20, 2013, at 10:58 AM, <sethnirom@... wrote:
so should i be worried?
Hail Father 

The third dream is similar to the first. This is just an expression of that battle you are going through spiritually. There is nothing to be afraid of. Our brains like to relive things and put together what weve been going through symbolically. 

Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 20, 2013, at 10:58 AM, <sethnirom@... wrote:
so should i be worried?
Hail Father 

Thank everyone for the info and response i really appreciate it  :3 and id be happy to get more if there's anyone else who can shine even more light on this. Also if someone could answer the first question about me meditating.
Hail Father!

---In [email protected], <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:

Sounds l[/IMG]</var> 

---In [email protected], <bunpuppet@... wrote:

Good luck!

so should i be worried?

Hail Father

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back