Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

good moon sign

fibrilink

What is a good sign for a 40 day meditation/words of power in order to attract my soul mate and/or love? Can I do it from the start of any new moon?

Moon in Libra should be the best sing; waxing moon (in this moment when moon is in Libra it is waxing; after the Sun will move in Libra end of September the Libra moon will be waning for 6 months).
Moon in Cancer is good too, on a much lesser level, as this is more related to house, family and mother rahter than pure love.enus is
Beware as now Venus is retrograde so this could delay and/or confuse love magick

To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 20:33:08 -0700
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] good moon sign

What is a good sign for a 40 day meditation/words of power in order to attract my soul mate and/or love? Can I do it from the start of any new moon?

How does it confuse love magick? Will it make things worse or just take a bit longer than intended? I started a 40 day meditation with the berkana rune but if it's not going to work I'll just stop and wait until the moon is in the right sign

It is not advisable to begin a Love Spell when Venus is retrograde, as the Spell could materialize in a different way as you intended, thus most likely could have a negative outcome.
Venus has turned retrograde on the 25th July and will turn direct on 6 September 2015.
As from the 8th November Venus will be in Libra until next 4 December, so this will be a perfect moment to begin a Love Magick ! Venus will  not be retrograde again for more than one year.
Expecially if you want a "new love" to come, on the 9th November Venus will be at 1° degree in Libra, and the Moon will also be in Libra (I know it'a a waning moon, however it is very close to the New Moon so it's worth a try if you think to it as close to the "new moon" I believe this should somehow work).
It is difficult to spot the "perfect" astrological moment, sometimes we need to choose the best one comparing various moments and the Moon too.
Hope this might help,

To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 11:14:29 -0700
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] good moon sign

How does it confuse love magick? Will it make things worse or just take a bit longer than intended? I started a 40 day meditation with the berkana rune but if it's not going to work I'll just stop and wait until the moon is in the right sign

Thank you so much for your help :) sorry I took so long to get back... By the way is this information available on lunarium.co.uk? Or how do you know what is in retrograde?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back