Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

good evening/morning to all!

shalegore

Hello future brothers and sisters! I hope you all had a great samhain/halloween! I had some questions to ask. I have basically everything I need to commit. But I don't have a black blue or red candle. I wanted to know if there were alternatives? If anyone could help ide apreciate it! Thank you all!

Use whatever you have, Satan understands and it's what's in the heart that counts. 

---In [email protected], <shalegore@... wrote:

Hello future brothers and sisters! I hope you all had a great samhain/halloween! I had some questions to ask. I have basically everything I need to commit. But I don't have a black blue or red candle. I wanted to know if there were alternatives? If anyone could help ide apreciate it! Thank you all!

I'm sure you could even use the little birthday candles from grocery stores. The over the hill candles are usually black, and there are plenty of red and blue ones around. Check the areas for discount items too they might be there. Just be careful where you put them and its a one time use too.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back