Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Good day and Thank you

Akia

Today was an interesting day. I work as a customer service rep at a grocery store and on occasion I run the cash register. Today the totals came up as $166.60 and $16.66 and another that had three 6's but not in order. This made me smile and the customers were all very pleasant people. We talked and had a few laughs. Then my last one was $17.77 and the couple was rude and obnoxious. I was my usual self and smiled. But on the inside I was laughing my ass off and thinking how this once again proves Father Satan is awesome!!!

He does work in mysteries ways.

I want to thank everyone for your kind and helpful words. It is a blessing that I have you beautiful people to talk to.

HAIl FATHER SATAN!!

That's neat! Lol. I've never actually had that happen to me, but I
think it's cool to hear people talk about it. He is indeed most
awesome! Hail Father Satan!

On 12/15/09, Akia <akiahoover@... wrote:
Today was an interesting day. I work as a customer service rep at a grocery
store and on occasion I run the cash register. Today the totals came up as
$166.60 and $16.66 and another that had three 6's but not in order. This
made me smile and the customers were all very pleasant people. We talked and
had a few laughs. Then my last one was $17.77 and the couple was rude and
obnoxious. I was my usual self and smiled. But on the inside I was laughing
my ass off and thinking how this once again proves Father Satan is
awesome!!!

I want to thank everyone for your kind and helpful words. It is a blessing
that I have you beautiful people to talk to.

HAIl FATHER SATAN!!

<td val[/IMG]Indeed,he does,too bad we don't notice it too much.I'm happy for you.Keep your hopes up!

--- On Wed, 12/16/09, Akia <akiahoover@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Good day and Thank you
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, December 16, 2009, 2:55 AM

Today was an interesting day. I work as a customer service rep at a grocery store and on occasion I run the cash register. Today the totals came up as $166.60 and $16.66 and another that had three 6's but not in order. This made me smile and the customers were all very pleasant people. We talked and had a few laughs. Then my last one was $17.77 and the couple was rude and obnoxious. I was my usual self and smiled. But on the inside I was laughing my ass off and thinking how this once again proves Father Satan is awesome!!!

I want to thank everyone for your kind and helpful words. It is a blessing that I have you beautiful people to talk to.

HAIl FATHER SATAN!!
[/TD]

This Tuesday - I was going to my college by bus. My mind was floating in space so to say, no focus on anything, or perhaps on things unpleasant. Than I thought "I'm a Spiritual Satanist, I should focus on this", and then I noticed a car registration that had 666 in the middle. I just smiled and was more than happy to see it.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!
DEATH TO XIANITY!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Akia" <akiahoover@... wrote:

HAIl FATHER SATAN!!

<td val[/IMG]That's cool. I work at a restaurant and there are certain things you can order that may give you the total $6.66. And i notice the same; those customers are very nice. Also happens when the total is what ever and the money they give me makes their change due 6.66 or $16.66. I say the total/change loud and proud and they just smile back and tell me to have a nice day.

Ave Satani

Brolyn

--- On Wed, 12/16/09, Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Good day and Thank you
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, December 16, 2009, 12:46 PM

That's neat! Lol. I've never actually had that happen to me, but I
think it's cool to hear people talk about it. He is indeed most
awesome! Hail Father Satan!

On 12/15/09, Ak[/IMG]akiahoover@yahoo. com wrote:
Today was an interesting day. I work as a customer service rep at a grocery
store and on occasion I run the cash register. Today the totals came up as
$166.60 and $16.66 and another that had three 6's but not in order. This
made me smile and the customers were all very pleasant people. We talked and
had a few laughs. Then my last one was $17.77 and the couple was rude and
obnoxious. I was my usual self and smiled. But on the inside I was laughing
my ass off and thinking how this once again proves Father Satan is
awesome!!!

I want to thank everyone for your kind and helpful words. It is a blessing
that I have you beautiful people to talk to.

HAIl FATHER SATAN!!
[/TD]

I was looking back on that week to double check my pay. I just realized that i also worked either starting at 11am or ending at 11pm. :) No wonder that week was so good.

Hail Father Lucifer!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:

This Tuesday - I was going to my college by bus. My mind was floating in space so to say, no focus on anything, or perhaps on things unpleasant. Than I thought "I'm a Spiritual Satanist, I should focus on this", and then I noticed a car registration that had 666 in the middle. I just smiled and was more than happy to see it.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!
DEATH TO XIANITY!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Akia" <akiahoover@ wrote:

HAIl FATHER SATAN!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back